[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being so insecure about your writing that you end the season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>being so insecure about your writing that you end the season on a cliffhanger.
Lazy writing at its finest.
>>
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED

THEY'RE TRYING TO ACT LIKE THEY'RE THE FUCKING SOPRANOS BUT THEY'RE REALLY JUST NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's bullshit family, I know.
>>
>>67835974
Fuck TWD - this is how they thank the fans who've stuck with the show? Make them pay, don't watch the return. FUCK YOU, TWD and that chick you got shilling for you on Talking Dead, Christine whatever...
>>
Only thing I can think of for WHY they left it at a cliffhanger is because there would be more hype for the next season guessing who got killed then constant bitching about who died.

But I swear. If it was Abraham, Im going to be pissed.
>>
>normies are actually praising this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t12rcX3e3HU
>>
>>67835974

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS JUST BAD WRITING WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK THIS FUCKIN BULLSHIT IM GONNA START WRITING MY OWN GODDAMNED SHOW WITHOUT FILLER, FORCED EXPOSITION AND FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS. FUCK FUCK UFEFRSGR
>>
>>67835974
Being the moron that didn't see a cliffhanger coming from miles away.
>>
File: 1459652579338.gif (1 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
1459652579338.gif
1 MB, 270x180
And you fucks will watch the next season because you're weak.

You should be fucking awesome like me, who dropped the show after season 3. Literally never went back and it looks like I have more evidence to the mountain that already exists confirming that was a good decision.
>>
>>67837986
I've only been putting up with this until now cause free food at viewing but I can't taste it anymore with AMC shitting down my throat.
>>
It's stupid and takes the entire drama out of the situation. Stupid decision to end on a cliffhanger.
>>
damn if I was 12 years old and still watching the walking dead I would be PISSED!
>>
i really didn't want to believe that leak. what a fucking joke.

negan was so... weak.

guaran fucking tee next season it will take the half the season to learn who actually died, it's not going to be a first episode thing. some how they will drag it the fuck out until the mid season finale.

fuck this show. this is just straight up writer indecisiveness, they have no clue who they want to die so this bought them some time.
>>
>>67836474
I hope people stop watching.
Go watch House of Cards, show is miles better than any trash on TV right now.
>>
>>67838919
>AMC shitting down your throat
At least they take a break and rub it with Better Call Saul.
>>
>>67837986
I'm gonna keep watching this show because of stuff like this. I can't wait for Shiva. Not because of what Shiva is but because of what they'll do with Shiva.
>>
>>https://www.instagram.com/p/BDtzrsgMcNX/
It's daryl guys.
>>
>>67835974
/pol/ was right.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.