[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: negan.jpg (178 KB, 750x522) Image search: [Google]
negan.jpg
178 KB, 750x522
it was a fucking cliffhanger, fuck amc.
>>
>>67835130
I can't believe they actually did that awful fucking POV shit
>>
Well, at least we have fear the walking dead to look forward to.
>>
>>67835311
i hope this is bait
>>
Did Daryl die? He's working with Kojima right now on his new game and he's on another show so I was expecting his death tonight
>>
>>67835594
FIND OUT IN OCTOBER
>>
>>67835594
well we saw him kneeling down with the rest of the group so he was alive then, whether he got beaten to death by negan we don't know
>>
Glenn
>>
>>67835690
It's Glenn.
He's a character that can die and people will still watch,
>>
It's been fucking said on /tv/ a million times it was going to be a cliffhanger

Proof these faggots just come on when the show airs

It's over now fucking go back to your other shit boards
>>
>>67835821
I'm on here all the time and I don't give a fuck about TWD, I just want to know how Reedus is going to work on a show, a game with Kojima and TWD's shit
>>
>>67836014
He's an actor, that's his job
>strap a camera on his bike and record wihile driving between gigs
Quick cash grab, pretty smart if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1242x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1242x373
>>
>>67836313
Whose the fag now?
>>
>>67836313
It hurts, it fucking hurts. I kept saying that AMC wouldn't be stupid enough to do this and then they went ahead and did it. I hope Scott M. Gimple gets curbstomped.
>>
POST THE LEAKED AUDIO NOW
>>
>>67835537
ftwd isn't even that bad to be honest and frank with you family
>>
>>67835130

I knew it, I offically hate this show now.
>>
>>67836763

Waiting on this.

Not that it confirms anything, but we would know if they change who dies between now and season 7.
>>
Next season premiere can go 3 ways.

>They kill off a fan favorite but their death has zero emotional resonence because you had to wait months to see it and it happens at the beginning of the episode

>They kill some supporting character like Aaron for shock value but nobody cares because he's not a main cast member

>Total fake-out. Carol or another character shows up, there's a gun battle, everyone escapes, and the POV victim turns out to be alive.
>>
>>67835130
hey robert manlet cuckman here vote who will die
http://strawpoll.me/7275049
>>
>>67836972
they must be stupid if they want to go 3rd way,but after this shit cliffhanger, i don't doubt...
>>
File: Untitled.png (21 KB, 595x133) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21 KB, 595x133
Okay, which one of you fuckers was this?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 750x1215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 750x1215
>>67835311
Lol ok
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.