[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Hollywood keep trying to push this cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Why does Hollywood keep trying to push this cunt?
>>
He sucked a lot of dick.
>>
>>67830865
Know what they say about the crazy ones.
>>
he looks like a clean cut, fit version of the GET IN MY BELLY guy from austin powers
>>
Everyone else complained about Emilia Clarke as Sarah in Terminator Genisys but I had a bigger problem with this bland fuck as Kyle tbqh
>>
What's with inbred droolers abusing the word "push" to give anything they don't like some malicious connotation? Go back to /pol/ you shitposting halfwit.
>>
>>67830865
>Jai "couldn't even afford Sam Worthington despite him not being in work since 2009" Courtney
>>
>>67831071
>/tv/ isn't pro-/pol/
>>
Boomerang will be his first good role because it's hard to fuck up playing a lowbrow bogan when you are a lowbrow bogan.
>>
>>67830865
can't afford sullivan stapleton
>>
>>67831374
Aussie here facken tru ai
>>
>>67830865
Because not even Jews believe that you can push a Jewish male action hero to goys
>>
He looks like a knockoff Aaron Taylor Johnson
>>
File: movies.jpg (105 KB, 801x317) Image search: [Google]
movies.jpg
105 KB, 801x317
Is this why he was cast in the new Terminator?

Is it because he has the facial features of an iRobot?
>>
>>67830918
More than Ben Aflack?
>>
>>67831073
>Jai "must have the best agent in Hollywood" Courtney
>>
Whenever I watch a movie with him, I feel like he's a stand-in they brought in for a lighting test and forgot to send home when they started shooting.
>>
File: Jason-clarke3_2015.jpg (71 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
Jason-clarke3_2015.jpg
71 KB, 395x594
Hollywood has an obsession with pushing lots of cunts
>>
>>67836596
No single man has sucked more sloppy cock than Ben.
>>
File: thurr.jpg (21 KB, 300x439) Image search: [Google]
thurr.jpg
21 KB, 300x439
>>67836904
And these cunts aren't even Jewish
>>
>>67836966
Maybe it's Mel trying to get back at the Jews
>>
>>67837022
But seriously, I thought Australians had colorful personalities
Why are all the cunts about as interesting as a sober Abo?
>>
>>67837229
They're bidding their time, Anon. One day they'll suddenly start glassing cunts left and right, claiming Hollywood as their own and they're full
>>
>>67837348
>One day
>>
>>67835893
so glad i'm not the only one that thinks this. i spent half of terminator genesys thinking it was ATJ
>>
>>67836904
jesus christ you're going bald, neaten that shit up and look smart while you still can, no one is fooled by the scruffy tease-overs
>>
>>67831374
Yeah, bogans are surprisingly easy to take the piss out of and make fun of

You're not Australian without a bogan imitation.
>>
>>67837229
Because the only Australians that get famous overseas these days are vapid rich cunts that had some time on Home and Away and decided they were entitled to a Hollywood career.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.