[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this film was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 452x325) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 452x325
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this film was pretty good
>>
>>67830157
Yes
>>
>film
>>
Yes, my wife's teenage son enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>67830157
it was alright, purely average. I would rate it about the same as AOU.
>>
>>67830157
I enjoyed it
>>
>>67830222
C
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>67830588
>>
Garbage. Absolute garbage.

Also proof that people everywhere are stupid. I'm sitting in the theater after the credits are rolling and the people around me (including the fat chick behind me who was kicking my seat the whole time) are talking about how Deadpool was so hilarious and startlingly raunchy. "We didn't know a super hero movie could do that!"

Are you fucking kidding me? First off, did you ever see Super? Also, that whole thing was put together so if the studio wanted to make it PG-13 they'd only have to make a few small edits - i.e. CGI blood, quick shots of nudity with no main actors in them, and f-bombs that are all said off screen or by characters without mouths. It wasn't funny. Nor was a deconstruction of anything.

All we have was a not-so-wise-cracking jackass who wants to fix his face and blatantly points out the flaws of his own movie and expects us to laugh at how shitty it was. The humor is as intelligent as youtube poop I would have watched in middle school.

If you think this movie is good then you're on the wrong board(go to /b/)
>>
>>67830657
Where were you when darwinism stopped?

I was busy watching 'Murica go Super-obese in 20years.
>>
It was pretty boring and only a little funny.
>>
It was good. I'm really glad to see someone actually putting effort into the X Men. Colossus was always my favorite as a kid. Plus Angel Dust was hot. I hope they fucked.
>>
>>67830157
Absolutely.
>>
File: block this post.png (217 KB, 540x456) Image search: [Google]
block this post.png
217 KB, 540x456
>>67830657
Waiter... yes, waiter? This pasta is stale. I'm sorry, but I really have to send this back.
>>
Cant wait till the sequel where the oppening action scene is him breaking the taxi cab driver out of prison
>>
>>67830657
If this isn't pasta it soon will be.

My autism-o-meter is going apeshit.
>>
>>67830657
Bad attempt at pasta but appreciate the effort. Keep working to keep TV memes fresh my friend
>>
File: 1435195371234.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
1435195371234.png
313 KB, 701x394
>>67830157
>movie that ignores SJW shit it's good.

What a twist.
>>
>>67830157
It was ok
The problem was that only 1 fight sequence was actually good and it was all in the trailers
>>
>>67831125
>>67831207
Why are there so many fuckign new users here now? this movie isn't even that old
what the fuck is happening to our art board
>>
>>67830657
Are you for real?
>>
>>67831310
You have been tricked but not treated
>>
>>67830157
hot garbage
>>
It's like 99% of Marvel movies. A decent time kill that you forget about in a week
>>
File: pasta2.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
pasta2.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1600
>>67830657
this is some fresh pasta
>>
>>67830157
Yeah it was fun. I actually laughed a few times.
>>
Literally the ONLY funny scene in the whole move is the pizza delivery one. ONLY ONE scene in the entire movie.
>>
>>67831310
Yes, everyone here is newer than two months at this point, including me, including you
>>
>>67830312
The pathetic part is that deadpool is marketed to both sjw redditors and dumb sheep 4channers who think "finally a movie for ME" it is SJW in disguise, with the whole empowered woman bullshit
>>
It was too short and the bad guy was disappointing. I have high hopes for the sequel though
>>
>>67830157
It was shit.
>>
>>67830588
>>67830312
Ok, I think it's about time I step in and take a stand. I've been on this board for a few months now. I've enjoyed the discussion of films, especially about some of my personal favorites from Marvel, but I can't continue to inhabit here any longer with these kinds of "jokes".

Is there something wrong with taking care of the child of another man? I believe that it is honorable and noble to step up and relieve a little of the burden of a woman with a child. I've been doing it for a little over a year and it has been VERY rewarding. Stop making these insipid comments because they are unfounded, childish, and inappropriate.
>>
>>67830157
Nope. 6/10

It's kinda funny. Kinda good action. Didn't need those useless x men. For an 18a movie it wasn't really that gruesome or sexual (don't think I saw one female nip). The story was flatter than Nuclear Warhead's tits (honestly it was really boring). It was pop culture reference, the movie. Shit villain. This movie has zero replay value, once you've heard the jokes, thats it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 256x192
>>67830157
and he's gay apparently, so that's nice
>>
>>67833703
lol you fucking cuck

Do you get pleasure prepping your wife's bull?

Or is it that you're such a masochist that the idea of raising a child that you know will not pass on any of your genes arouses you?

back to r/cuckold for you!
>>
File: 1359411384174.jpg (30 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1359411384174.jpg
30 KB, 476x594
>>67833928

>>18a

Get a load of this fag. What shitty country do you live in that gave Deadpool that rating?
>>
>>67833703
newfag
>>
>>67833928
>don't think I saw one female nip
Do you live in china?
>>
>>67833703

Don't bother, /tv/ is just too immature ad edgy to take care of his wife son.
>>
It was another GOTG. Movie was good by itself, but will spawn a horrible fandom with dire ramifications for the genre
>>
>>67834829
even GOTG was better than deadpool
>>
It was average, not worse, not better. Just a bit of an enjoyable film that was largely forgettable.
>>
I thought it was great, I can understand why all you contrarian pseudo intellectuals don't like it though.
>>
>>67830157
I watched it the other day and enjoyed it, got a few laughs from it. I wanted to see more of Deadpool pissing Colossus off and Negasonic just watching it desu.
>>
>>67833703
>especially about some of my personal favorites from Marvel

I almost believe you.
>>
It was nice to see a superhero movie that didn't take itself so seriously. And no I don't give 2 shits about the comic source material.
>>
>>67831290
THis. The box office combined with the RTomatoes actually convinced me it was worth a look, yet because bvs was the opposite (reviews and i enjoyed it ). I decided to watch it via steaming.
Either I have watched too many films because the jokes were not funny (better raunchy comedies out there besides DP). It had good parts like the henchmen trackdown scene, final battle (weapons used by francis), everything else was same shit by genre conventions. 5/10 but if your new to films 6-7. I really think the younger gen under 21 have not seen many films (my crazy opinion).
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.