[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flash solo movie to be an adaption of Flashpoint Paradox!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1310x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1310x1800
How is everyone not collectively losing their shit over the latest news? With Cyborg basically being confirmed as a supporting character in the Flash movie, they have to be adapting this amazing comic! I mean think about it, would they really waste Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne?! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE COMEDIAN PLAY FUCKING BATMAN!!!
>>
Link
http://screencrush.com/flash-solo-movie-cyborg/
>>
>>67829372

It would be really stupid if the first Flash film is Flashpoint Paradox.
>>
they ain't going to adapt it for the first flash movie
>>
So it's a backdoor reboot then?
>>
>>67829372
Is it directed by Hack Snyder ?
>>
>>67829481
Zoom cameo or Reverse Flash?
>>
>>67829481
You know what would be even more stupid? If the focus to Flashpoint paradox was the entirety of the batman side of the comics.
>>
>>67829372

So they're blowing their load again so early?, jesus christ DC just wait. DC is like a premature ejaculator, and the fans are the unsatisfied girl that deludes herself in to thinking "oh at least he is deep and complex"
>>
>>67829481

so it's likely to happen then

reboot of Batman is him coming out of retirement

reboot of Superman is setting him up for a villain in Injustice without ever setting him up as a proper hero

Flash jumping straight into Flashpoint Paradox

i hate WB.
>>
>>67829612
Seth-Grahame Smith, first time director and writer of "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" and "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies".
>>
>>67829686
>there should be 40 movies before we get to the actually interesting ones
wew ewew
>>
>>67829754
JUST
>>
>>67829754
Ugh

Well atleast it's not Snyder
>>
>>67829481
The only way I would be on board with this, is if the movie was fastracked, and it rebooted the entire DCEU, where it'll become lighter and tone, and Batman and Superman are not fucking murderers.
>>
>>67829813
Doesn't matter both DC and marvel are doing this. And I really hate it.
>>
>>67829372
>Lauren Cohan as the joker
Muh dick
>>
Can someone shop a Joker/Lauren Cohan? ^,o^
>>
>>67829372
If they're just rehashing plotlines from DC animated films, why not just watch those? They won't have Hack Snyder's taint.
>>
File: quipthis.jpg (108 KB, 736x1105) Image search: [Google]
quipthis.jpg
108 KB, 736x1105
>>67829929

>10+ years of origin movies.
>reboot waves flow through every 5-6 years.
>all the manchild t.v show spinoffs that are dreadful.
>Wahh wahh why are they actually trying to bring plot lines forward that are exciting and not origin film how dare they "blow their load"

Your a fucking moron m8. not only from an artistic point of view but from a business perspective as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 585x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 585x967
>>67830324
Google is your friend
>>
OP here, nothing confirmed just pure speculation and conjecture.
Flash is already confirmed for time traveling (visiting Bruce) and they already did his origin story on the CW so that's redundant...
I just think it makes too much sense for them to adapt this as it seems to be the route they are taking.

I just don't get all the negativity on this board haha! What's with you guys, what would prefer for a first Flash film? Another generic villain and another "save the world" story?
All the pieces are in place already, I feel that there's a lot of potential and that this could be a great opportunity to blow the MCU Civil War out of the fucking water.
>>
>>67830478
Hnngnngnggn , thank you I'll brb
>>
>Justice League will adapt Injustice
>Flash will adapt Flashpoint
>Aquaman will adapt The Trench

they really are stupid
>>
>>67830463
This
>>
>>67829870
>flashpoint paradox
>lighter

Pick one.
>>
>>67830463
>>67830730
>>67829929
Samefag
>>
>>67830511
BVS was their chance to beat Civil War and they already lost. Flash movie will be going against Infinity War pt. 1 or maybe Doctor Strange.
>>
>>67830324
Shit i didn't even notice she was Martha Wayne.
Flashpoint is without a doubt happening!
>>
>>67830463
>not wanting to get movies starring the actual heroes instead of crisis crossovers every 3 months
>>
File: 3214124-1088164850-whata.png (426 KB, 480x450) Image search: [Google]
3214124-1088164850-whata.png
426 KB, 480x450
>>67829870
lol
>>
>>67829372
another movie that will be carried by batman, also fucking WB are they premature ejaculators or what? why can't they build up something instead of blowing their load all over like a fucking 15 year old
>>
>>67829481

Almost as stupid as having the second movie be TDKR and the Death of Superman
>>
>>67833473
>reverse flash is confirmed according to those leaks
>know actors play Martha and Thomas
>cyborg will be in it
if Margot robbie is confirmed, it will be happening for sure
>>
>>67830463
they don't have to be origin story, also they also don't have to be fucking endgame plots like Flashpoint
>>
>>67830602
>>Aquaman will adapt The Trench

Whats wrong with that? It's just a story of mutant fish people attacking the surface. It's not Throne of Atlantis
>>
>>67833645
Throne of Atlantis without The Others bullshit would make for a much better movie than The Trench
>>
>>67833600
>they also don't have to be fucking endgame plots
>starting the DCEU with a movie based on TDKR and Death of Superman

Too late for that
>>
>>67833946
Just the dumbest fucking decision. It's baffling that they thought that was a good idea. I'm not sure who okayed that but they're complete morons.
>>
>>67833813

The Others weren't in Throne of Atlantis
>>
>>67829372
Flashpoint doesn't work without the Amazon/Atlantean war to go with it. Until they confirm Gadot and Momoa you're full of shit.
>>
>>67829870
>lighter and tone

Fuck off back to marvel kid
>>
But I've already seen the animated version. What could this possibly bring to the table?
>>
File: 1426181185939.jpg (34 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1426181185939.jpg
34 KB, 640x638
So DC plans on doing a film based around an alternate version of a universe they haven't finished showing yet?

>Look at how different all of these things we haven't touched yet are!

Keep digging that fucking hole, DC.
>>
>>67829870
oh boo hoo my spandex wearing vigilantes killed someone!

grow up.
>>
>>67830511
Flashpoint is a huge story, Anon. It involves everyone, and it changes everything. Doing it when half the characters aren't even introduced and they've only had four films, two of which are origin stories, all of which would be made entirely redundant by this, is stupid. Especially when they're already setting up Darkseid.
>>
>>67835183
they aren't going to do it with the first flash film. They will probably do it, but not until they can at least introduce Flash completely.
On Top of that flashpoint changed everything in the comics, but there is literally no reason it needs to in the movies. The comics were doing it to hard reset the entire universe, it could have been a story by itself no problem
>>
File: 1415881870676.png (166 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
1415881870676.png
166 KB, 480x323
>>67829372

Who the fuck is Cyborg?

Batman, Supes and WW were like the Star Trek team of Bones, Spock and Kirk. Been around forever. Aquaman and Flash too.

Is Cyborg some kind of millennial diversity hire? What is this shit?
>>
>>67835382
teen titans robonigger who was upgraded to Justice League.
>>
>>67835432
Seriously how the fuck this happened?
>>
>>67835341
They'll have to introduce both Diana and Arthur and the Amazons and Atlanteans first too.

You have a point that they don't have to reboot everything with it, but at the end of the day it's still a huge storyline involving every character with far too many pieces to play out this early. At the very least they'd be hyping the shit out of it if they were doing it.
>>
>>67835617
Because everybody noticed there are no black people on the Justice League. That's literally it.
>>
>>67835617
they always change up the side characters to the league
Aquaman, GL, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Firestorm, Cyborg, and Lex Luthor have all been part of the core Justice League at some point
>>
>>67835382
>>67835617
For a while they were using John Stewart as Green Lantern, but after Flashpoint they brought Hal Jordan back. Since they got rid of the black guy they decided they needed another black guy, and Cyborg was the most popular black guy candidate. And since the first black guy they kicked got replaced already, they booted Martian Manhunter too,

He's a boring piece of shit who was totally a millennial diversity hire. The annoying thing is John Stewart is pretty great, they could have just kept him around, but DC's boner for Hal is too strong.
>>
>>67835625
There was a lot of shit going on in Flashpoint and it didn't even cover a quarter of it in the film.
Lois had her own comic, so did WW and Aquaman. Swamp thing was cut from the movie, Superman, Cyborg, and batman all had their own solo comics in Flashpoint too. A lot of shit happens.
>we will never get a live action Flashpoint alternate DCEU
feelsbadman

Still seeing Wonder woman cut off Aquaman's wife's head would be crazy, same goes for super skinny Cavill
>>
Flashpoint was a dark counterpoint to the regular universe.

If they make a Flashpoint movie in the DCEU, it won't be a counterpoint to anything, people will just assume Warner really lost their fucking minds and made all the heroes murderous assholes, as if BvS wasn't enough
>>
>>67835927
Cyborg > John Stewart

Suicide yourself
>>
>>67835927

This was the original Green Lantern for me. Confused me all sorts of ways when I saw Hal Jordan. I like Stewart a lot more.
>>
>>67829389
um article says nothing about Flashpoint Paradox?
where the fuck is it?
which paragraph
>>
>>67836331
Cyborg's a whiny piece of shit when he isn't being a mary-sue deus ex machina. He was fine in the Titans, but he's an uninteresting cunt in the League. But I suppose most of Nu52 is shit as well so perhaps I'm judging him a bit too harshly.

He's still worse than Stewart in any version. Make like a faggot with a long dick and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>67835927
They're so stupid,they only put John and Cyborg in because they where popular in the cartoons. But while John Stewart was one of the most popular characters on Justice League,Cyborg was the absolute least popular on Teen Titans.
>>
>>67829481
>It would be really stupid if the first Flash film is Flashpoint Paradox.
>>67833535
>Almost as stupid as having the second movie be TDKR and the Death of Superman
Yeah, that.
>>
>>67834059
Im tired of waiting for the good shit. You want a decade of more teasing? Just gimme the damn meat off the sandwich.
>>
File: 5089637-4359943309-garth.jpg (144 KB, 1023x1424) Image search: [Google]
5089637-4359943309-garth.jpg
144 KB, 1023x1424
>>67829372
And DC didn't share the show's universe to already have some footing for this because?
>>
>>67829686
How much longer do you think capeshit is going to last? We don't need origin stories. I'm sure there have been at least 10 decent storylines between the established DCCU superheroes and there won't be that many movies.
>>
>>67829481
Well he's going to be in Justice League first. It won't be the first you'll see of him.
>>
>>67837204
Yeah, but this won't be good.

You can only do a movie like Flashpoint if you have some context. It's exactly like how you can only have The Dark Knight Returns with some context, which is why trying to do it in the second movie, the FIRST time Batman and Superman meet, is so stupid.
>>
>>67837276
So they could push GrimDC harder.
>>
>>67830463
Fund it!
>>
But Flashpoint Paradox was mostly shit....
>>
>>67838011
So was Civil War, but Marvel has the liberty to trim the fat and incorporate elements from the universe they set up.

DC on the other hand...
>>
>>67837377
Well if a character has never been on screen its okay if they get a origin story bro.

I vote we never see another Marvel origin story again. Not to be a dick but even if its a new guy isn't the reason always 'because science'?

Oh where did he get that ant suit? Ima guessing it was science or in some lab? Every fucking Marvel guy started in some secret lab.
>>
>>67838011
So was TDKR And Death of superman but they did those
>>
>>67837276
Because it's goofy as fuck
>>
>>67838122
You mean like Thor, GotG and Dr Strange?
>>
File: Vittorio Carvelli - 'Hermes'.jpg (129 KB, 682x665) Image search: [Google]
Vittorio Carvelli - 'Hermes'.jpg
129 KB, 682x665
>>67837377
It's been around forever and it's gonna last forever, jackass.
>>
How about we ignore OP's bullshit and name some Flash stories that would be better to adapt?
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.