[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do conservacucks like this? I noticed they tend to like when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Do conservacucks like this? I noticed they tend to like when California liberals make fun of them. Like Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec.
>>
>>67827534
It's pretty based desu
>>
>>67828130
Really? I thought it was offensive to conservatives and everyone else. The global warming and gun control jokes were a bit too much.
>>
>>67828208
I think Ron Swanson and Sam Kennison are both bad ass characters.
>>
>>67828208
Also reminds me of Red from That 70s Show.
>>
>>67828416
>>67828388
I just find it so funny that these characters mock conservatives, yet conservatives love them. Do conservatives not understand that they're being made fun of?
>>
>>67827534
The only thing this show has going for it is the two that 70s show alumni.
>>
>>67828455
I'm not sure you understand how parody works newfriend.
>>
>>67828455
People like to laugh at themselves anon. It's why black comedians can make an entire career out of making fun of white people.
>>
>>67827534
This show is pretty comfy.
>>
>>67829167
Glad to hear. I wasn't expecting much considering it's a multi camera with a laugh track. But I'm looking for a simple, light show to watch at night.
>>
>>67829315
Yeah and I mean that's what the show is. Actually it's even a little edgier since it's not on TV like they say fuck. Comfy intro song.
>>
conservatism is airtight. the only attacks that make sense are attacks on particular politicians who deviate from the core of the ideology.

so conservatives as a whole don't get butthurt at jokes
>>
>>67827534
I had this show on for background noise and I was extremely confused by it. Who exactly is the target audience?
>>
>>67829589
Any hard working real man who drinks Jim Beam, Budweiser, Muscle Milk, and Dasani drinking water.
>>
>>67828455
conservacucks like the ranch the same reason libtards like portlandia
>>
>>67828455
Ron Swanson isn't a conservative. Plus liberals find it funny when a man has strong convictions and doesn't take bullshit? I thought the cuck meme was just a meme.
>>
>>67831105
I'm conservative and I enjoy both of those shows.
>>
What are some shows that make fun of leftists? The only one that comes to mind is King of the Hill.
>>
Haven't seen it, but Rolling Stone magazine summed it up as "Once a Kelso, always a Kelso", so there you go
>>
>>67831849
>Haven't seen it
Next time just say nothing.
>>
>>67832686
Thanks for that reply, that gave me a nice chuckle. Why so serious about some dumb ass netflix shit-com that won't exist past a year
>>
>>67829485
>so conservatives as a whole don't get butthurt at jokes

better shit to do with my time than get offended about everything
>>
>>67831541
the young ones and citizen smith if you like british comedy

then you have shows like always sunny, modern family and arrested development

some shows like american dad and family guy don't take a position on the left/right scale and mock both equally
>>
>>67834262
>some shows like american dad and family guy don't take a position on the left/right scale and mock both equally
Family Guy and American Dad both mock conservatives.
>>
>>67827534
>NOT Hyde
>NOT Kelso
>NOT Red

that 70's ranch
>>
>>67827534
You know concervacucks or cuckservatives means leftist leaning crypto liberals that take control of a right wing parties.
Like the leadership of the Republicans or Merkel in Germany.
>>
File: 1456633585516.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1456633585516.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
Comedy for Conservatives thread?

I like Dennis Miller, Nick DiPaulo, who else are the GOAT conservative comedians? Also, why are conservabros so much funnier than libcucks?
>>
>>67831541
The Goode Family, although it was canned after one season for pretty much that reason because the main demo for adult animated cartoons are liberals
>>
>>67836070
>lists two people
>why are we so much better?
fucking lol
>>
>>67838420

>couldn't even be bothered to spell DiPaolo's name right, either
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.