[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/capes/ - capeshit general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1403291960305.jpg (106 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
1403291960305.jpg
106 KB, 487x720
direct all capeshit discussion here.
>>
FUCK OFF
WE WONT CONTAIN OURSELVES TO ONE THREAD
>>
>>67825535
Maybe you and those voices in your head should hang yourself from a ceiling, maybe do a flip off a bridge.

I like this OP, but I don't think marvel fans and dc fans are going to want to be in the same general. Maybe when the generals have evolved a little more that we can merge them. But good job.
>>
>>67825535
We will contain you you foul beings
>>
Nah, I'll keep on starting new threads :^)
>>
>>67825259
>/coral/- coralshit general
direct all Walking Dead discussion here and quit your fucking bitching. Jesus fucking christ, you fuckers are annoying.
>>
>implying we can be ducked like the /who/ fans
You only cucked them because they're basically tumblr
>>
>>67825259
>>67825887
>>67825925

Unless its stated by the mongolian stock exchange image board that we reside in, and the mods enforce it. There is no reason why there should be just one thread to discuss everything capeshit. It's simply too much content.

In other words, fuck off. All you did was make yet another capeshit thread.
>>
how about we have one thread where we discuss movies and films and /tv/ and the rest of the board is for flicks kino and memes?
>>
I finally saw Deadpool this afternoon. It was pretty funny I guess but it wasn't as hilarious as everyone made it out to be.

This is the kind of movie that I always meant to see in the theater but never got around to it. then when I do see it on HBO or whatever I think, "That was pretty good but I'm glad I didn't spend money to see it." Only I did.
>>
>>67825259
I'm not going to discuss superior DC movies in the same thread as disgusting marveldrones.
>>
File: 8619197.jpg (126 KB, 472x841) Image search: [Google]
8619197.jpg
126 KB, 472x841
>>67827958
>>
>>67827233
this
>>
File: On the set of Wonder Woman.png (281 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
On the set of Wonder Woman.png
281 KB, 555x571
>>67825259
When are we getting /waifu/?
Or better yet /pedo/
Those threads are a million times worse than capeshit threads. At least capeshit threads are about actual movies.
>>
File: 1459472207207.jpg (448 KB, 2000x1134) Image search: [Google]
1459472207207.jpg
448 KB, 2000x1134
Any obscure capekino gems that I should be aware of, bros?
>>
>>67828332
>capekino

What the fuck does that mean?
>>
File: full.jpg (38 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
38 KB, 449x449
>>67828508
A sublime elevation of the modern art of narrative painting (so called "comics") to a cinematographic pinnacle, combining the audio-visual spectacle with nuanced, highly stylized interpretations of the contemporary folk-mythologies of superheroes.
Only men with class such as myself can appreciate such an aesthetic achievement.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.