[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doomsday could have looked worse What were they thinking lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
>Doomsday could have looked worse

What were they thinking lmao
>>
>>
>>67821969
It's meant to look like an abomination in the film. I know you want to masturbate over Doomsday's rock beard but adaptations change things.
>>
>>67821969
>>67821981
looks like Micheal brown.
>>
>>
>>67821969
>implying ANYONE was thinking

This fucking sucks

I really liked the potential this had but between Zack Snyders lack of vision and David S Goyers shitty writing this movie was doomed

>tfw I actually liked MoS
>tfw I defended the Zod killing
>tfw I thought he would have changed because of it
but nope

fucking nope

>I'm only watching Suicide Squad for the memes now
>>
>>
I haven't seen the movie but the pics made it look like it was just some generic ogre thing, does it look like these concept art pics?
>>
>>67822015
I actually like that man. Might not be comic accurate, but it looks pretty spooky
>>
This one looks like a giant ayy lmao
>>
File: doom.jpg (68 KB, 690x500) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
68 KB, 690x500
>>67821969
>people don't realise that Doomsday from capeshit movie is actually dead Zod stuffed with all the genes from space that Krypton collected

He's supposed to be a weird looking fucking mutant, you niggers.
>>
File: bvs-lotr-comic.png (2 MB, 1478x537) Image search: [Google]
bvs-lotr-comic.png
2 MB, 1478x537
>>67822112
>>
>>67822316
i would laugh my ass off if he had hair.

literally JUST the haircut
>>
>>67821998
Yeah, but they didn't need to change it into a Teenage Mutant Ninja Lamprey.
>>
>>67822052
yeah, literally all of those made me imagine he was shouting "DURRRRRRRRRR"
>>
File: bobby.jpg (26 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
26 KB, 615x456
>>67822112
> using the n-word

go back to stormfront
>>
>>67822608
Before anyone replies to this, just keep in mind that it's obvious bait.

Now, continue discussing BvS
>>
>>67822608
hello r*ddit
>>
>>67822112
We get that, we just don't understand why a collection of Kryptonian DNA mixed with a Kryptonian General got so fucked up by Lex's blood. It made no sense why it happened the way it happened.
>>
>>67822015
doomsday looks like a zombie gorilla here
>>
>>67822678
Humans are subhumans compared to Kryptonians and other beings from space that were obviously collected in the capsule.

Also, pretty sure Lex is german, so it's even worse.
>>
>>67822608
kill yourself
>>
>>67822743
By why would human DNA cause the perfect Kryptonian to turn into a rocky monstrosity?
>>
>>67821998
you mean he looked like the abomination
>>
>>67822854
Try smearing a diamond with shit.
>>
Doomsday should have been nowhere near this movie. Too much, too soon.

The comic design is pretty dumb in retrospect, but at least it has some sort of personality. Whatever that lump of grey they went with was is so goddamn generic.
>>
>>67822406
i would've loved to see the wrestler mullet personally
>>
>>67822879
Lol, Abomination looks better, and it came out 8 years ago.
>>
The only thing I could thin while Doomsday was on screen was "They have a cave-troll"
>>
File: 4659772-4261343719-cavet.jpg (38 KB, 850x429) Image search: [Google]
4659772-4261343719-cavet.jpg
38 KB, 850x429
>>67822879
he doomsday and this guy are brothers?
>>
File: they have a doomsday.jpg (50 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
they have a doomsday.jpg
50 KB, 600x328
ORCS
>>
>>67822883
That's... Not at all what it compares to. It's more a guy fucking an ape and the ape having a miscarriage, or scientists splicing two different species embryos together and the subject just outright dying.

There's no reason for Doomsday to have became a rocky monster. I will however applaud Snyder for making him adapt (something the human DNA could have gave him), just a shame they trivialized this point by saying he just absorbs energy, which I guess is more of a Kryptonian thing anyway.
>>
>>67821998

but saying "they intended Doomsday to look like shit" isn't a valid excuse.

YES: movie doomsday succeeded in looking like Snyders vision - shit.

NO: Snyder's shit vision was not a good choice

Personally I've no attachment to doomsday comic look but at least it was unique, not the generic cave troll that we got.
>>
>>67823049
But anon, imagine that.

All DNA from numbers of Kryptonians, Random space race #1, random space #2 mixed with Human DNA and on top of that the basis was a long dead Kryptonian body.

Him looking like a melting abomination is natural.
>>
>>67823090
He's disagreeing that it looks like shit. One day you'll realize how embarrassing people like you are, who try to shoehorn fucking "memes" into everything.

>Oh man, I once read this clever sarcastic remark about "looking like shit on purpose," so let me shoehorn it into every situation that my dysfunctional brain perceives as appropriate

I can tell you laugh at bane shitposting just by the logic you employ in your post. Enjoy your early heart disease you fat, stupid fuck.
>>
>>67823419
But movie Doomsday is literally a cavetroll. It's not a meme, it's the truth
>>
>>67823419

It humors me that people exist who base so much personal validation on the works of others to be this butthurt.
>>
>>67822879
Why the fuck hasnt Marvel brought this nigga back yet?
>>
>>67822093
Kinda reminds me of the Prometheus Engineers
>>
I sure love this era of zbrush monsters that look like a mix between blobs of clay and doom 3 monsters
>>
Why do people look at snyders vision, aka changes, as a bad thing? You should be looking at the vision itself, not the visionary, and determine if it's better. In a blindfolded test, most would prefer snyders vision over whatever the DC lackeys came up with. There's a reason why Snyder is a filmaker after all.
>>
>>
It's the only comics I still own.. somewhere. They should have saved him for his own movie, after Justice League.
>>
The thing I hated was that it shoved too much into a single movie.

The Batman and Lex stuff should've been one movie.

Bring in WW in her own movie to open up the idea of a justice League.

Put the Doomsday fight in another movie.

Bring back Supes after and start a JL movie.
>>
>>67824271
because ed norton hulk punched him to death
>>
>>67821969
Was that really it,he's dead after getting hit with a green spear?

I thought this guy was supposed to be
un-killable or something?

Will they bring him back?
>>
>>67825299
This. That was what made Spidermeme 3 so garbage.

Like, do we need to have Venom and Sandmeme and all that other shit at the same time?
>>
>>67822112
>stuffed with all the genes from space that Krypton collected
Nope, just Lex's.
>>
>>67822015
so they were just going to make his head a wasp nest?
>>
>>67825861
You use the -meme suffix way too much anon
>>
>>67823049
he's more of an analogy of a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>67822049
You're the one that wasn't thinking, apparently
>>
>>67822608
new to 4chan?

reddit is that way ----->
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.