[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekly sunday afternoon "i slept on this week's episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: better-call-saul-poster.jpg (388 KB, 2000x1533) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul-poster.jpg
388 KB, 2000x1533
Weekly sunday afternoon "i slept on this week's episode all week" saul thread

Possible points of discussion:

I enjoyed jimmy's "FIRE ME" montage. it was a little over-the-top but the tone of the show is so all over the place it didn't really matter.

Was the inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-man just to give jimmy the idea of wearing rediculous clothes? I thought it might also represent jimmy's wish to just blow in the wind, so to speak, instead of trying to change himself to work at the job.

why did he care so much about the coco-bollo desk? to remind him of the time he tried to act straight?

is he gunna accept kim's offer? if so, what will breka them apart and how long will it take? IMO he's gunna pull her down with him (by getting invovled in the cartel) and eventually she'll get fed-up and leave.

what is mike going to do with the hose from the preview?

what is jimmy doing with the film kids again?

Is this the last we'll see of sandpiper? It really wasn't getting much play in the last couple episodes...

what is chuck going to say about him quitting?
>>
bmpu
>>
"Was the inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-man just to give jimmy the idea of wearing rediculous clothes?"

Yes?
>>
>>67820603
do you not agree with my secong point about it representing jimmy going with the flow instead of trying to change himself? i felt like they held the shot a little too long for it to be simply about the shirts
>>
I stopped watching a couple episodes ago. Has anything happened yet?
>>
>>67820687
You're reading too much into Vince Gilligan. He has good camera-work. But he includes a bunch of random shit just to see what the fans want to see more of and then incorporates that into the future plot. The show literally writes itself.
>>
>>67820897
sual quit job
kim got job offer from another firm
saul said they should make a firm themselves
kim said 'nah ur too scummy', lets rent offices together but have our own practices
>>
"T-t-t-thanks Howard"
>>
OP here

forgot to mention the opening

what did you guys think about the con-man?
i thought that the 'youre a shark or a sheep' speech was a little trite, and overly simplistic to change the course of jimmy's life. i get that he already knew about shysters ("jimmy where'd you learn a word like that") but jimmy's transition was way too fast
>>
>>67821015
Thanks anon. This has to be a joke, how long can this should possibly go without anything happening?
>>
Last season pullled its head out of its ass with the Chuck-related plot twist at this point in the season. Do you think this season has something like that in store for us too?
>>
>>67821015
Moik did a job and the fucking cousins had a sick scene where they threatened to kill his family then he gave in
>>
>>67821294
Kids are extremely impressionable
>>
>>67821621
then he decided he didnt gave in
ALSO
HOLY
FUCK FUCK THIS FUCKING CAPTCHA

I'VE SOLVED IT FUCKING 15 TIMES SO FAR

AND NOW IT FUCKING WORKS
FUCK YOU CUNTS

OH WOW CAPTCHA: 1 THEN WHEN I TRIED TO POST: You mistyped the CAPTCHA, or the CAPTCHA malfunctione

LETS HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME
>>
>>67822028
ya dude fucking captcha is trash, i especially hate the 'click til theres none' that always seem to fuck me over

but how did he not give in?
didn't he go to the police and say that it was his gun and take the money?
>>
>>67822391
no he just said it was tuco's gun and he didnt know who's it was.

he took the money too tho heh
>>
>>67822459
i assume you meant
>it wasn't tuco's gun

but you're totally right. why did he do it? obviously the cartel will find out...
>>
>>67822559
when that woman asked "did he threaten you or bribe you?" it really pissed him off and reaffirmed his own convictions, he was already trying to find a third way out before and hates the idea of being strongarmed and letting a psycho like Tuco walk around
>>
>>67821576
I disagree, when you rewatch the episodes before Chuck's motive was revealed. It's made a kind of obvious that Chuck really didn't want to work with Jimmy.
>>
>>67821576
what plot twist? that his sickness is imaginary? I've forgotten most of S01.
>>
did something finally happen in last episode ?
>>
>>67820687
they always hold shots really long when people are having a think. like when kim was having a cigarette after her job interview
>>
>>67822028
>caught in an infinite captcha loop

street signs
street signs everywhere
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.