[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else thinks it's a really good movie? It's ridiculous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: exodus-gods-kings-cast.jpg (62 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
exodus-gods-kings-cast.jpg
62 KB, 620x320
Anyone else thinks it's a really good movie? It's ridiculous how SJWs tried so hard to make it fail just because the Egyptians weren't black enough for them? They were actually portrayed historically accurate because Ramses' mummy has red, straight hair. He was not black! It's annoying how SJWs are tying to change history to suit their fantasies.
>>
File: IMG_20141208_151917.jpg (79 KB, 750x748) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_151917.jpg
79 KB, 750x748
>>67819987
>>
>>67819987
I like how your post is more about SJWs and the race controversy than the actual movie itself
>/tv/
>>
>>67820336
There wouldn't be a controversy if SJWs didn't start this all. I really liked the movie. It was good. I think it's unfair they tried to sink it.
>>
>>67820458
I like how you still have said basically nothing about why you liked this movie and still want to talk about SJWs and the race controversy.
>>
>>67820488
If you haven't noticed the whole thread is literally about that. That SJWs ruined a good movie. And there isn't a race controversy. It's just SJWs being whiny little bitches as always.
>>
>>67820618
>If you haven't noticed the whole thread is literally about that.
Maybe you should've posted this on another board then, if you just wanted to discuss SJWs.
>>
>>67820663
Are you slow? I want to discuss how SJWs ruined a good movie, not SJWs themselves.
>>
>>67820710
>I want to complain about SJWs complaining about a movie
>>
>>67820733
It's a thread about a movie which relates to how a whole movie industry can be affected by idiots. It belongs on /tv/
>>
>>67820733
you really are an autistic fuck, arent you?
>>
it was boring

I don't know why he made it

beat by beat, it was like watching a thoroughly uninteresting version of The Prince of Egypt
>>
File: 1422718017445.jpg (114 KB, 634x489) Image search: [Google]
1422718017445.jpg
114 KB, 634x489
tfw no thriller/horror based on the papyrus of Ani and his journey through the underworld
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.