[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay let's settle this. Which one was worse? Batman : where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 586x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 586x437
Okay let's settle this. Which one was worse?

Batman : where everyone involved didn't care anymore

Or

Iron man : where the star and director actively tried to annoy the audience ?

Which was the worse part 3
>>
The one where the studio shoved quips into every other line
>>
>>67819550
Iron Man 3 is a decent flick. Only comic book fags hate it because >muh mandarin

TDKR is just irredeemable trash.
>>
i liked Iron Man 3
>>
>>67819899
so then for you it would be batman
>>
They were both fine.

Dark Knight Rises had a poorly thought-out plot with incomprehensible socio-political statements and a literal meme-tier villain, but had a lot of really cool scenes and still benefited from Nolan's direction. It was creative, which counts for a lot with these sorts of movies.

Iron Man 3 is filled with plotholes wider than a hooker's vagina, but it gets points for fucking with audience expectations in a well thought-out way. It also has some of the only bearable quippery in the Marvel films, in the sense that it actually had a few funny bits.
>>
>>67819913
Iron Man is legitimately awful because the studio was afraid of the chinks.

>implying anyone anywhere cares about mandarin
>>
>>67819868
Iron man 3

I don't read capeshit, so I had no idea the mandarin was some sort of chinese magic man, but that twist was garbage
>>
>>67819899
>quips

But it's a Shane Black movie, so they're called one-liners.
>>
>>67819868
It's a meme that Iron Man 3 was Bad
TDKR is just a bad meme and a bad movie
>>
>>67819868
Iron man 3

Shane disappointed
>>
TDKR wasn't nearly as bad as /tv/ acts like it is. People just really hoped it would top TDK, since it was the greatest thing to happen to their lives. IM3 completely lost me. Isn't it the one where Iron Man's wife, just gets super powers for a night and then saves everybody and then they kiss as exploding Iron Man suits go off in the background?
>>
>>67819868
Iron Man 3 was great movie, far better than TDKR.
>>
File: bigt.jpg (20 KB, 251x253) Image search: [Google]
bigt.jpg
20 KB, 251x253
>>67820087
If they got Lo Pan to play the Mandarin it would be 100x better.
>>
>>67819868
IM3
because fuck them for those bait trailers
>>
I never really though about it, but only the first IronMan was worth anything. The second two are down there with those Thor flicks. Why do people like IronMan so much again? Captain America is so much more likeable in those movies.
>>
Both were unironically good. Iron Man 3 was even great. Almost as good as the first one.
>>
>>67821105
No memes pls
>>
>>67819868
Iron Man 3 by far.
>>
>>67822592
HOTHEAD
O
T
H
E
A
D
>>
iron man 3 kind of sucked, with the magic and then the girl becomes magic and saves the day but lo and behold we can cure her we have the technology and then everything is fine again.

tdkr was just very disappointing but at least it gave us the greatest meme
>>
batman universe is retarded. it depends on 80% of the entire city being criminal. i get that corruption exists, but who are you even fighting for at that point? once more than half of the drivers on a street beginning using the wrong lane, it becomes the right lane - democracy at work.
>>
>>67825176
See Chicago.
>>
>>67819899
>The one where the studio shoved quips into every other line

you're right, they both sucked.
>>
File: cia.png (12 KB, 158x80) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
12 KB, 158x80
>>67819868
The plane scene alone puts it above most movies.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.