[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was Kino admit it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bobcutfu.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bobcutfu.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
It was Kino
admit it
>>
i want to lick her stumpy legs and mongoloid forehead so bad
>>
It was a flick
>>
>>67817049
Absolutely
>>
>>67817049

No movie that has ever been made has been fully Kino. Some say it impossible. There are bits and pieces within distinguished films, here and there. When the color is just right, the atmosphere is perfect, and the acting superb.

I agree, this scene was pure Kinography
>>
>>67817049
It was a visual and auditory masterpiece. Film is an audiovisual medium first and foremost, so it could truly be a kino, I'm not even shitposting here. If it had no linear storyline and minimal dialogue, it actually would be considered kino. The fact that it's incredibly accessible is really the only non-kino thing about it.
>>
what does Kino and capeshit means?
>>
>>67817290

Kino is the height of cinema perfection. Think of it like being a food critic and finally getting that one perfect 10/10 plate, where the combination of elements is perfectly exquisite. So exquisite, in fact, that it reminds you of back home, or arouses other significant feelings, be it grief, joy, or anger.
>>
>>67817366
so kino means something near perfect? what about capeshit?
>>
>>67817574

Capeshit is superhero meme crap
>>
>>67817290
Kino: german translation of Cinema

Capeshit: superhero stuff
>>
>>67817049
It's actually in my top 10 movies of all time, Tron Legacy is as underrated as it gets. And it actually has some really kino moments like OP's pic and the POTTERY in Flynn's and CLU's speech.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.