[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 9
File: Its-Such-a-Beautiful-Day[1].jpg (206 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
Its-Such-a-Beautiful-Day[1].jpg
206 KB, 960x539
What do you think of this movie?
>>
>>67815528
The image displays two stick men, one with traditionally masculine features and the other with traditionally feminine features, they are lying on the ground facing upwards towards a black and white photograph of a tree. The distance between the masculine and feminine stick men suggests a romantic relationship between the two stick men. The title "It's Such a Beautiful Day" implies that they have mistaken trees for clouds, the action is usually associated with cloud spotting and thus it seems the trees have been mistaken as beautiful clouds. Trees are not considered beautiful in Western civilization.
>>
File: 1365107264723.gif (3 MB, 362x430) Image search: [Google]
1365107264723.gif
3 MB, 362x430
>>67815644
>autism trying to be funny and original
>>
>>67815528
overrated.
>>
>>67815528
I really liked it.
>>
>>67815528
its cool but overrated
the narrators voice is annoying af too
>>
>>67815528
just as shit as i said it was in your last thread
>>
>>67816349
>>67815936
>>67816380
Not him but why?
>>
I'm a 17 yo: The Movie.
>>
>>67816380
I only just watched it for the first time and it quite affected me so I thought I'd post a thread on it on /tv/ to gauge its toughts
>>
>>67816653
Not OP but why? Legitimately, I'd like to know.
>>
>>67816778
I doubt about half the people here have actually seen it. For about a year, nearly every thread somebody made about it was unanimous praise. It was getting a little obnoxious actually, that not even one guy could criticize the movie without getting btfo. That might explain this thread a little. It is overrated in the sense that it's not the greatest film ever made. I personally find the first chapter to be the weakest. Still think it's a fantastic movie. Watched it for the first time a few weeks ago, and it's pretty emotional and creative.
>>
>>67817029
Nobody's saying it's the best film ever, and universal praise =/= overrated.

However saying "It's shit" or "lol 17 year olds fedoracore" isn't exactly good criticism. No wonder they were getting BTFO.
>>
It's one of those movies that you can't discuss here anymore because the ADHD single digit IQ teenagers noticed it exists. Once that happens, you can't have a thread about that subject anymore.

It's obviously a fantastic masterpiece, by the way.
>>
it's the first thing that made me cry since my dad died 2 years ago. it was nice to feel something real again.
>>
it came out on blu ray a few days ago

also its reddit
>>
It's really great. Somebody once said "babby's first existential crisis" and now every troglodyte on this board parrots it

>>67817148
It really touched me too. I made the mistake of rewatching it soon after to try and feel that way again but it didn't have the same impact. Partially because both my parents have different neurological illnesses and it hits so close that I can't let myself feel anything from it anymore
>>
File: 1455048762004.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1455048762004.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>67817148
>it was nice to feel something real again.
This is why I don't like it. It attracts an audience of edgy self absorbed people that say shit about "not having feelings" despite being hugely emotional cretins that jump at the chance to tell you about horrible things that happened to other people and how "deeply" it affected them. It's a very gauche phase in a person's life, but if you're lucky it's just that, and since this movie is very much written in that vein I just can't bring myself to like it on anything other than a technical level. I guess it's okay animation. For stick figures.
>>
>babby's first existential though
>>
>>67817548
So you don't like it because what amounts to "edgy teens" like it as well? Frankly I'd much prefer to be around the people you describe than
>it reminds me of fedoras and reddit and I get triggered by that
people like you.
>>
>>67817548
You're taking a viewers capacity for empathy and making a lot of weird leaps to turn it into some kind of narcissism. I think it says more about you than people who like it
>>
>>67817548
The fanbase is obnoxious for sure.
>>
>>67817029
Yes it really tapped into the themes that I've put a lot of thought into it like death, getting old, losing your memories... Probably the fears many people deal with.

And it made some really mundane day to day things kind of seem beautiful, everything was presented in a droll kind of way. I had a bit of a cry during Part 3
>>
>>67815528
I love hertzfeldt. He is the reason I started animating in high school and still continue to do to this day.

I couldn't get into this movie at all and I feel bad saying that. It felt disjointed and many of the scenes melodramatic. Sorry don
>>
>>67817970
>ANUS IS BLEEDING XD
How can you love hertzfeldt and dislike the only good thing he's made?
>>
>>67817709
>You're taking a viewers capacity for empathy
That's the thing that makes it narcissistic to me. It tries really hard to pull on people's heartstrings but the main character displays no empathy himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 645x773
I'm so proud of you!

;_;
>>
>>67815528
Definition of "pretentious hipster bullshit". Tries way too hard to be deep/profound, but none of it is particularly revelatory or insightful, nor does it express anything truly original in thought. Hertzfeld takes simple ideas and observations that we surely have all heard or thought about it but presents them in such a way, without exploring or delving deeper into them, that it borders on trivial.

It's a perfect example of a film that impressionable teens will watch and will be summarily impressed with, but that in actuality has very little substance to offer.
>>
>>67818099
that's because he has a brain tumor, why would he feel sorry for himself?
>>
>>67818099
>but the main character displays no empathy himself

I'm not sure what you mean by this, anon.
>>
>>67815528
I really hate how the only thing people praise about It's Such a Beautiful Day is that it made them cry. If you're going to base a film's quality on whether or not it can emotionally manipulate you into crying then you should please kill yourself.
>>
>>67818319
People who like the film:
>it made me cry I/a family member had depression what a masterpiece
People who hate the film:
>no depth whatsoever only edgy teens like it what a piece of garbage
There, every single thread encompassed.
>>
>>67818319
but it's so good at making you care about the character that it makes you cry

that's impressive because most of the people who post here are probably not quick to cry.
>>
>>67818319
It's good because of how it portrays abstract concepts like mental illness and dying in a humorous, unique and impactful way

It's fine if you don't like the movie but every post I see shitting on it tries to write it off in one line, like you actively want to dislike it. I don't get how so many people are annoyed by this film to that extent
>>
not visually interesting enough for me to stay interested. fell asleep near what I assume was the end
>>
>>67815869
It was a satire of sociocultural trends present in the 21st century, I believe it would be acceptable in the eyes of the Western public to call you a 'moron' as it has no negative connotations associated with disability as of yet.
>>
>>67818222
/thread
It feels like it was made by a adolescent that is going through puberty. It's as if i'm watching a flash video on Newgrounds by a kid that is trying hard to make a tearjerker.
>>
>>67818927
no it doesn't.
>>
>>67818927
Does anyone have a criticism that doesn't involve the words "teenager", "kid", "reddit" or "fedora" (or any of their synonyms)? I'd like to hear it.
>>
File: mood.gif (353 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mood.gif
353 KB, 200x200
it's quite lovely
>>
>>67818409
It is easy to be emotionally manipulative as a filmmaker. That movie succeeds at doing so much more that it sucks to see discussions reduced to that.
>>
>>67818223
How about some sympathy for his mother who also appears to suffer some sort of emotional or mental affliction and is also trying to care for him as he loses his faculties? That would be someone worthy of his empathy but no he very very subtly implies that she is to blame somehow. For his own issues and if I'm not mistaken for issues with his father. The father stuff was even more blatant in its "I forgive you" ego masturbation bullshit.
>>
>>67819452
Where does it imply that his mother's to blame? She's never shown in a negative light, just estranged. The entire second part seems to say the exact opposite of what you're saying.

>"I forgive you" ego masturbation bullshit

Firstly, he says "You are forgiven". Secondly, the film isn't about his family relationship. We can only assume that his father left for some reason before/slightly after he was born. The lack of a father figure is a massive part of why his mom went crazy.

If you think that scene was "ego masturbation bullshit" you're a fucking idiot, anon.
>>
>>67815528
fucking loved it. Cried like bitch. /tv/ hates though
>>
>>67819452
A huge part of the film is that he descends from this line of weird, emotionally disturbed people. Even if its completely unrelated or outright untrue (the train, the uncle becoming a wild boy) he feels that its an inevitable curse to have his mind and body deteriorate like this.

I think you're looking at it the wrong way. Bill doesn't have much character outside his depression and illness. He's more just a cipher for those experiences and feelings. Thats why he's a stick figure, for the audience to project themselves onto him and see themselves in all the existential absurdity.
>>
>>67819601
I don't think you were paying attention because at the very least, even if I'm wrong about him laying blame on her, he definitely treated her with indifference compared to any other characters.
>>
>>67819277
it hard to discuss this movie here because of people like
>>67818222
>>67818927

they're shitposting like >>67819176 says and just using ad hominem and their Reddit boogyman to show they don't like this movie.
>>
>>67819614
>/tv/ hates though
heard nothing but praise for the movie here on /tv/
>>
>>67819929
In the past 6 months its become the hippest thing to shit on it. I'm assuming because its on Netflix, short and accessible, so anyone can easily watch and dismiss it. Unlike other "art" films that require a bit more effort to see and shit on
>>
>>67819774
I didn't get that vibe at all. In the first chapter his mental state is fucked, and in the second when he's getting better we learn more about his mother. Her death could be argued to be one of the reasons his illness comes back, and if that isn't a connection I don't know what is.

Could you post some examples?
>>
>>67819735
Maybe it is just a perspective thing. I always had a good relationship with my parents, and now having a family of my own I just can't fathom not putting them first if something similar were to happen to me.
>>
>>67820074
The thing is the film is never about the interactions Bill has with other people, and I never saw anything in the film to imply that Bill didn't ever like his mom. Some examples would be nice, anon.
>>
>>67819969
this, people have been hating on it to try and fit in.
>>
>>67820074
>I always had a good relationship with my parents
Bill doesn't have a particularly great relationship with anyone though, its not personally directed at his mom

Maybe you've never had a sick relative, but its VERY easy to start to feel resentful towards them even if you still love them. The burden of caring for them is thrown at you, and if its permanent/terminal you know the only way for it to end is them dying, which then leads to more feelings of guilt. The movie doesn't focus on that too much, but it excuses any coldness Bill has towards his mom for me. My mother and both her parents are sick, and after just a year and a half of all three of them being increasingly ill I'm tired of hearing and thinking about them. Doesn't mean I don't care, I just got numb to the whole thing as it became normal. If Bill's mom was emotionally disturbed since childhood, then I don't blame him at all for not giving much thought to her emotional state as an adult
>>
>>67817134
>>67817339
>>67819839
>>67820402
>le i am so intelligent and cerebral and deep if u dont like the movie ur just a dumb stupid caveman u just dont get it becuz its for intellectuals like me!
>>
>>67821115
All but one of the negative posts in this thread has been tribal conflict (4chan vs. the Red(dit) Menace), false equivalency and fallacy. You wouldn't be called dumb stupid cavemen if you didn't act like one.
>>
babbys first existential crisis: the movie
>>
>>67815528
I felt mildly suicidal through much of it, but it was good. The ending was nice.
>>
>>67821241
He's an edgy artiste - what did you expect
>>
>>67821369
>edgy artiste
>I have seen none of his other works
>I only know ISaBD from /tv/ memes

That's basically what you're saying, anon.
>>
Literally red(d)it: philosophy 101.
>>
>>67821423
>Clearly you haven't seen it hurr durr
Why are you even posting
>>
>>67818222
The point is, it's not like this kind of thing is easy to make. Just because everyone has already experienced it, does not invalidate the art. If anything, that's what makes art great - how we relate to it. If it taps into that, it doesn't need to say anything "new."

Same thing for Boyhood. It's a great film, even though most white males in the 21st century had a similar life.
>>
pretentious sentimentalism for adolescent redditors
>>
>>67821535
If you'd seen it you know it ends on a positive note and its message is so far from the "fedora edgy" things you think it is.

And you were talking about Don, who's as far from edgy as possible.
>>
>>67821423
>I only know ISaBD from /tv/ memes
Don't think I've even seen this come up on /tv/ before.
>>
>>67821632
There's threads like this every so often. Around half the posts are always "babbie's first" or "reddit" shitposts. That's what I mean by /tv/ memes.
>>
>I can relate to a film (and other lowlifes can too)
>what garbage

>I don't understand a film until I watch youtube videos about it
>masterpiece
>>
i couldn't get past how preachy and corny it was. like the narrator expects you to "feel" along with him.
turned it off after about 5 minutes.
>>
>>67821693
I guess I don't hang around here enough. I thought I hung around here too much.
>>
>>67821961
>like the narrator expects you to "feel" along with him
You didn't? It felt like Feels: The Movie for me.
>>
All these posts complaining about being "forced" to "feel" are making me think this board is legitimately autistic, trolls who don't realize how fucking dumb they look, or both
>>
>>67822057
the only way it would resonate with me is if i was feeling particularly angsty at the time. it seems that's the general emotion people express when they talk about how the movie affected them.

otherwise it just feels like i'm watching an animated depiction of someone's diary.
>>
>>67821961
>>67822193
If you shut it off after 5 minutes why do you feel fit to judge? It's an hour for gods sake.
>>
>>67822128
how does that make you feel?
>>
>>67822284
it's the same thing throughout its 1 hour running time. if you've seen the first 5 minutes you pretty much got the gist of it.
>>
>>67822414
How would you know if you haven't seen it?
>>
>>67822458
i read the sypnosis.
>>
gay as fk m9
>>
>>67822497
What synopsis?
>>
>>67822543
the plot synopsis. it's literally just 60 minutes of notebook doodles and diary entries
>>
>>67822581
What plot synopsis? From where?
>>
I watched this movie once, last weekend, with a couple of my friends. I was high and I had just finished a conversation with my father about his death and my mother, who recently passed away. All of this added together resulted in an incredibly moving, profound experience which affected me deeply for days.
I know this isn't a review. I need to rewatch it before I can provide a thoughtful analysis. If this thread isn't closed by the time I can form a coherent criticism I'll return with more. I only wanted to say for now that this is a beautiful film.
>>
>>67822628
from the internet you dumb cuck
>>
>>67822686
Of course from the internet, but which one did you read?

And how come you know it's entirely angtsy when everyone who's actually seen it has said it's "moving" and "beautiful".
>>
>>67822727
kek stick figures can't be "moving" or "beautiful"
>>
>>67822640
make a new thread if this one closes, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>67822761
Why can't they be? Because that sounds like legitimate autism.
>>
>>67822761
you're a closed minded pleb.
>>
>>67822785
>>67822799
it's sentimentalist tripe for post-modern cynics.

also i heard the creator is an active redditor.
>>
>>67822852
>cynics

If you've seen the film you'd know its far from cynical about anything.

>an active redditor

He did two AMAs, the last one was more than a year ago. How is that 'active'?
>>
>>67822761
Well now you're just sounding like a confused small child
>>
>>67822910
the film itself isn't cynical. the fanbase reaction to it is cynical in that they lament over the fact that it takes a pretentious, bubble gum flick to make them feel actual emotions.
>>
>>67823062
>pretentious, bubble gum flick

So many /tv/ memes in one sentence. Well done.
>>
>>67823214
only flick is a /tv/ meme. in this case it applies though.
>>
>>67823403
/tv/ calls anything it doesn't understand (or hasn't even watched, in your case) pretentious.

Also the whole
>BUT THE FANBASE TRIGGERS ME
Is a massive /tv/ meme. It's practically the only reason you hate a lot of films.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 395x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 395x416
>>67822852
>Reddit boogyman shitposting

It's Such a Beautiful Day confirmed for good movie.
>>
>>67823457
I hate the flick because it's a preachy melodrama. I hate the fanbase because it's mostly hipsters who are cynical about most films but praise It's Such A Beautiful Day for its trendy, reddit-friendly format.
>>
>>67823801
But you haven't seen it, so how can youjudge it?

>trendy, reddit-friendly format

Show me the deluge of 60 minute narrated animations with stick figures that Reddit made after this.

You're the most cynical person here. Why the fuck do you hate ANYTHING Reddit so much?
>>
>>67823801
>Reddit boogyman shitposting

opinion invalid. Think of some real criticism.
>>
>>67823871
I've already explained to you why I hate it. i don't know what else you want from me.
>>
>>67823948
>opinion invalid

that's fine. you can't please everyone.
>>
So is this whole hype because it released on Netflix recently?
I watched this movie when I was 14 and it was fine then, I didn't really connect to it. Completely forgot about it right after that and being reminded of it just brings back how pretentious it was and how the conclusion is so stupid that I felt cheated after watching it.

It is an extremely impersonal attempt of encompassing emotions of many lives and different people, which needless to say, does not achieve that goal because movies about feelings are too abstracted for anyone to actually attach themselves to it. Nice bandwaggon being formed now that this shit reached its peak on Netflix though, I hope it dies down soon. There are so many better movies that deal with far more complex motions in life and actually manage to connect with all audiences and not only some manchild self-diagnosed autist.

Found the thread on frontpage, never lurked here, but you guys seem to jerk off to Synechdoche often, and that's a good example of an abstraction of sensibilities and life motions that is far more successful than this schlock.
>>
It's nice that there's still enough people here for a categorical btfo of all the autistic /tv/ retards with their buzzwords and general plebness trying to pass 'criticism'. This thread and the one about Daisies are clear-cut examples of the vermin around here always ready to apply their cynical shitposting.
But by my observing, in a couple of months, nothing even that- a few people making a defense against imbecility- will be possible. Recently the waves of tourists coming day by day only grows, and the board can't stop getting faster- and worse obviously. And the powers that be seem to be pretty happy with how things are going.
>>
>>67823959
>why I hate it

No you haven't. Your posts are as follows:
>I read the synopsis I know everything about the film
>lol stick figures kek
>sentimental tripe for redditors
>THE FANBASE TRIGGERS ME
>preachy melodrama
None of which explains why you hate the film, just what you think it is based on your preconceptions.
>>
>>67815528
>MY SPOON IS TOO BIG
>>
>>67815528
heard it was good. i love depressing shit as im depressed.

quit halfway through it was just boring to me..
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 250x272
>>67824034
>I was 14 then
>>
>>67824063
Why did YOU like it?
>>
The poor movie commited the crime of getting on Netflix, and then all the plebs saw fresh meat...
>>
>>67815528
Watched it with my father, and it was his first exposure to Don's work. We both loved it, got hit hard at the "you are forgiven" scene.
>>
>>67824034
>14 when the movie came out

You're coming awfully close to underage b&.

>the rest of the post

Again, another person who can't explain WHY it's bad, just attribute its supposed poor quality to "manchilds" and "autists". It's incredibly immature for your opinion of a thing to based on how popular it is or what you think of the people who view it.

>>67824125
I liked it because it's one of the most honest and actually non-preachy looks on what prolonged illness can do to someone. It does dark humour without seeming forced, and the message at the end is amazing. It's use of picture-in-picture and animation is highly innovative and it manages to say more in 60 minutes than some films say in 3 hours.

Now your turn.
>>
File: redditjames.jpg (719 KB, 1958x2937) Image search: [Google]
redditjames.jpg
719 KB, 1958x2937
>>67824234
>>
it's incredible
>>
>>67824340
Great argument, anon.
>>
File: kino_dictionary.png (287 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kino_dictionary.png
287 KB, 400x400
>>67815528
Literally objectively kino.
>>
>>67824234
You just attach yourself to non-arguments in my post to defend your small ego. My age is irrelevant, and so is that this movie's audience is mostly autistic.

let me green text my ideas on the movie just for you to see if it makes it more legible since it adds a bit of color :):

>movie follows the idea of abstracting these emotions and scenes within an idealized depression or just an internalized world of the character; fails because just like anything that tries to attach to generalizations it is shortcoming and gets boring easily if you are actually sensitive (or experienced) to these flows of feelings.
>>
>>67824451
oh also why are you so invested in defending this movie and keeping this thread alive anyway? you dont have any actually great arguments about it, the movie isnt actually innovative since it uses a very old style of animation (which does work for the sake of this movie). also you didn't make this movie and I'm assuming you just saw it and youre really excited about finally finding a movie thats just inbetween pretense and comprehensive for someone who doesn't know much about movies. and one that you can also attach yourself to and pretend to be just like the character!

just go to bed, you have too many posts on this one thread and you just sound a bit too desperate.
>>
>>67824451
>my age is irrelevant

So is the audience of the film itself. You're like someone who can't appreciate The Birth of a Nation because "hurr it was made by racists".

And that greentext reeks of trying to sound more intelligent than it actually is. You could have just said "it idealizes depression, and to anyone who has had it it gets boring easily". Whilst I don't agree with it, I respect a point like that.
>>
>>67824590
>so is the audience of the film
yeah, that's what i literally wrote.

>that greentext reeks of trying to sound more intelligent than it actually is
so is the movie you really seem to enjoy, if i wanted to sound intelligent i would have spent more than 3 minutes to talk about it in an image-board format.

>whilist i dont agree with it, i respect a point like that
so you also have nothing to argue against it and therefore you agree that my position remains true to the movie.
>>
>>67824582
>legitimately pulling the "YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT WHY DO YOU CARE?" card

Wow, anon. I'm not going to bother arguing with the rest of this point.

>it isn't innovative

Yes, stick figures and doodles aren't innovative. I was talking about things like the picture-in-picture style of it, the use of colour and real photography. Find me a movie with the same style of editing and cinematography.

>>67824691
>yeah, that's what I literally wrote

Then why is your first point so focused on the audience?

>you have nothing to argue against it

Well firstly, it hardly idealizes depression or his illness. Show me a scene where its shown as a positive and I'll agree with you.

Also "boring" is the most childish of things to say about a movie. But then again, why is it boring?
>>
>>67824451
No, you're too young to understand the movie.
>>
>>67824795
>creativity =/= innovation
the movie wasn't really influential, the type of cinematography is specific for this movie and wouldn't work anywhere else. that's a sign of creativity, not innovation.

>why is your first point focused on the audience
read it again

>it hardly idealizes depression
the idealization of depression in the movie obviously isnt positive or negative. it's just there as a generalization of what it is to feel in that state. in that sense it is idealized to be the same within that experience, or so it tries to connect them.

>boring is a childish thing to say about a movie
it's boring because it adds nothing to the idea of the movie. it fails to create any new or interesting experience where one can relate themselves to or add to their own. it is boring because it treats the subject as something that can be generalized, and that is as pretentious as it is uninteresting.
>>
>>67816653
Actually true, this was my favorite movie when I was 17 and still is :^)
>>
I haven't seen a second of it, but these threads make me feel like I've already seen the whole thing.
>>
>>67818383
Truest post itt. Whether or not you like this movie depends almost entirely on your personal experiences.
>>
>>67825255
the hype will be dead within a few days and no one will remember the movie.
>>
>>67815528
animation on par with 12 oz mouse
>but it's supposed to look bad
>>
I know it's always flaunted as the "oh le 17 year old fedoracore autism" short film, but I really think it's touching and discusses topics that are often taboo in mainstream film today

"You are forgiven" made me burst into tears. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

really my only criticism is that the narrator's voice is annoying
>>
>>67825091
>wouldn't work anywhere else

Who are you to say? It's not influential because it's a tiny independent film made by one guy. Not influential =/= not innovative.

>read it again
>Nice bandwaggon being formed now that this shit reached its peak on Netflix though, I hope it dies down soon. There are so many better movies that deal with far more complex motions in life and actually manage to connect with all audiences and not only some manchild self-diagnosed autist.

How is this not talking about the audience?

>depression

Except the film isn't about depression. It's got elements of it but the entire thing is not about anything specific at all, if it was it would have said. Your reading was that it was about depression, and frankly it doesn't idealize or generalize it at all because the film isn't about it.

>the last point

Except everyone who loves the film loves it because they relate to it. I'm not sure what your point here is.

>>67825292
It came out in 2012, anon.
>>
>>67825331
Have you watched the movie?
>>
>>67825387
>not influential =/= not innovative
wrong, give a single example through history of this

> My age is irrelevant, and so is that this movie's audience is mostly autistic.

i clarified it

>depression

i mentioned it to be about internalized life motions but it was sounding pretentious to you

>except everyone who loves the film loves it because they relate to it
im sure some people have loved it, autism and mediocrity sells for obscurity, and now its on netflix and these chats are only happening because it came out on netflix.

youre being redundant here anyway (not adding anything new to this discussion) and nitpicking at my arguments like that brings any new notion to your opinion. clearly you have nothing else to add about this movie and your opinion on it is completely based on your opinions and not on the movie itself, its nice to see people asking for others to stop shitposting when in fact thats what they are doing themselves.
>>
>>67825711
>wrong, give a single example through history of this
the Beatles
>>
>>67825711
>give a single example of this

Nikola Tesla.
>inb4 reddit memes

>I clarified it

I was talking about your original post.

>autism and mediocrity sells for obscurity, and now its on netflix and these chats are only happening because it came out on netflix.

So what is it? The audience has nothing to do with the film or the only reason people like the film is that they're autistic plebs? By even mentioning autism in a non-ironic fashion you're shitposting.
>>
>>67817209
>>67821432
>>67821593
>>67822852
>>67824340
People need to quit this shit, Poe's law and all that.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.