[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This film shouldn't take "multiple viewings" to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
This film shouldn't take "multiple viewings" to understand and enjoy. It shouldn't feel like Sunday night homework. It's a movie about BATMAN and SUPERMAN. If you want to make a deep, philosophical film about alien invasions, then go do that somewhere else; don't drag these beloved characters down with your bullshit pseudo-ideals.

The movie is supposed to be fun and engaging. Superman's hope juxtaposed with Batman's cynicism; That alone is an ingredient for hilarious banter. These filmmakers don't understand these characters. It's time Warner Bros. rethinks their stance at this point.
>>
It doesnt take multiple views to enjoy. Its god tier from the first viewing.
>>
It didn't take multiple viewings
>>
>>67814950
It takes zero viewings to enjoy, because it is no point trying
>>
If it went over your head the first time I don't see how a second viewing would help.
>>
>>67814950
>ingredient for hilarious banter.

Q U I P S
U
I
P
S

DANCE OFF BRO
Y O U A N D M E
O
U
A
N
D
M
E
>>
>>67814950
Sometimes it takes multiple reads to really understand a comic event. Final Crisis, Infinite Crisis, even All-Star Superman has a lot happening. I just think that this movie is a Big Comic event just like the ones i cited.
>>
>>67814950
What is it about this movie that makes so many of you look so dumb?
>>
>>67814950
Agreed.
>>
>>67815501
This.
>>
>>67815448
This is the post of someone new
Someone that wasn't here in 2014 for the real gotg hate
Someone who will never no the true authenticity of his posts
>>
>>67815501
>>67815521
>>67814950
>Its an op replies to himself in his own thread episode
>>
>>67814950
It took me exactly one view to realize its greatness.
>>
>>67814950
It doesn't take more than one watch for this film to be good, but it does take multiple viewings for fanboy stockholme syndrome to kick in
>>
>>67815545
You're the one who wants to see more epic non-sequiturs in his capeshit flicks.
>>
>>67815590
>it's an OP responds to a post to make it look like I'm samefagging because he's a desperate Dcuck
>>
>>67815521
>>67815501

Pathetic samefag para ser honesto
>>
>>67815728
>DCuck

Just go back to /co/. You're the only one perpetuating an imaginary franchise rivalry that no one but you gives a shit about.
>>
i already saw 3 times. top notch stuff.
i might see once more next month.
>>
>>67815714
You will never be /tv/
You will never understand our hate for capeshit
Never. Always a tourist.
>>
>>67815590
>>67815805
OP here. Those posts aren't mine. I think it's some pathetic DC fan trying to derail the thread and make me look desperate.
>>
>>67815805
2bh compadrito
>>
File: 1426026665422.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
1426026665422.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>67815868

Preach it m'sire!
>>
>>67815868
>>67815868
regardless of all your hate you're still going to buy a movie ticket for the next capeshit flick. you'll probably even wear your favorite superhero t shirt.
then you'll come on /tv/ to bitch about the state of cinema. you'll be there in the torrent thread as well.

capeshitting manchild fuck
>>
>>67815882
it evidently was, there was 7 ip's with 9 posts
>>
i didn't watch it but friends said the Martha scene was hilarious?
>>
god i fucking hate DCucks
>>
>>67816168
poster ID hasn't changed
>>
>>67814950
spoken like a simple minded marveldrone that propably praises Winter Soldier for being a political spy thriller
>>
>>67814950
they made lex an autist and batman a douche
>>
>>67816592
>simple minded
Oh yeah I'm sure Snyder's Christian imagery is really deep and thought-provoking. Fucking moron.
>>
*tips fedora while stepping out of the shadows*

The pitiful peons at Marvel have underestimated the power of DC one time too many. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe". Huh. A shoddily shot, messily put together series of soulless and artless wastes of celluloid designed to appeal to the base intellects of moronic manchildren still dreaming of becoming powerful as they waste their lives away masturbating to images of Black Widow.

Only a fool and a weakling of mind could gain satisfaction from watching poorly animated CGI trade weightless and impactless punches while trading quips a severely mentally retarded Thai ladyboy would find beneath him/her.

DC understand cinéma. They understand kino. DC know how to build shade and light in a performance, how to engage the minds of true enlightened souls. DC have redefined not just superhero films, but the entire film industry itself.

Mentally challenged Marvel fanboys can only begin to grasp the tectonic shift in filmmaking that has been unleashed. Critics and reviewers fail to recognize a movie far ahead of its time once again, crying on their blogs about lack of snark and quipping - failing to recognize a literal masterpiece as it unfolds before them.

The public have responded. The entire filmmaking industry has been shaken to its core. DC have changed the game utterly - a new landscape is carved, a beauty is born, a God walks among men.

*teleports away*
>>
>>67814950
>multiple viewings to understand

Are you dumb? There was no subtlety at all in this film. That's why people don't like it - it presents itself as "dark" and "philosophical" and "serious", but it fails at being all of those things.
>>
>>67817010
They don't like it because they were too stupid to get it or to interpret it correctly. It's becoming more and more common for genuinely stupid people to mistake their own failures for the failure of whatever they were watching. Just remember that you're despised by everyone worth anything, even if you are very numerous.
>>
>>67817056
Please describe one scene in the movie that even needs to be interpreted and its correct interpretation.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (44 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
44 KB, 500x445
I didn't even need to finish it to know it was a 6/10 movie.
>>
File: orbitary wall.png (156 KB, 755x576) Image search: [Google]
orbitary wall.png
156 KB, 755x576
>>
>>67814950
It doesn't take "multiple viewings", you are just a cretin.
>>
>>67814950
>The movie is supposed to be fun and engaging

There is your mistake.
>>
>>67814950

No movie should require multiple viewings to understand it.

I can make a movie about a paint drying and I can sell it as art and deep.
>>
If this capeshit movie took you more than one viewing to understand and enjoy it... I hate to break it to you but you might be retarded...
>>
>>67817140
The Martha scene.
>>
I haven't seen a movie this boring since age of ultron and mad max fury road
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>67814950
So you mad cuz thinking is too hard??
>>
>>67814950
i've only seen it once and associations keep popping up in my head
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.