[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck? Is this a parody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: mad max.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mad max.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck? Is this a parody?
>>
no it's just shit
>>
I honestly feel like this is some sort of prank that everyone besides me is in on
>>
>>67814668
can I watch with the rift?

how many people will watch this and feel sick in theaters?
>>
>>67814668
No, it's a spinoff of some music videos

I'm hype, if only because I want to see how it's even possible to stretch this shit out to 2 hours on a big screen.
>inb4 motion sickness pussies
Take some Dramamine you faggots.
>>
>>67814668
It's YouTube on the silverscreen.
>>
there are worse gimmicks

they'll reformat and do a rerelease once VR becomes more popular
>>
>>67814885
No, it's a spin-off from 20 years of FPS.

It's basically Goldeneye64 on film.
>>
this is what the doom movie should have been
>>
>>67815110
https://youtu.be/Rgox84KE7iY

What I meant was it was a spin off of this music video. Ilya Naishuller directed this and the movie.
>>
I'm russian and most of our movies are trash, shit and romcoms. Guy that made this Hardcore is very cool and it looks fun and fresh. So i'll definitely go to the cinema to watch this.
>>
>dangerous mad man killer
>Wears jeans and air force 1's

kekekek
>>
File: 1418346559152.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418346559152.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
It has an 89% fresh on RT. It's roughly 300% better than BvS.
>>
>>67814668
It will better than any capeshit, that's for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 640x365
Is it actually this good?
>>
>7/10 IMDB
>89% RT
>55% Metacritic
Which of these is the most trustworthy?
>>
>>67815663
its kino
>>
>>67815660
this

I'm gonna watch the shit out of this movie
>>67815395
I'm counting on you based Russia
>>
>>67815665
>ratings sites, for anything at all
>trustworthy

The more trustworthy site will be the one receiving less money from the oligarchy of studios.
>>
>>67815791
What about their reviews for movies that aren't from a major studio?

Won't they be tainted by the reviewers taste for big budget popcorn shit? Isn't the issue their hiring policy as much as actual corruption?
>>
>>67815791
>the eternal contrarian
>>
>>67815663

TRUE KINO
>>
>>67814668
a parody of what?
>>
>>67816632
The Transporter
>>
>>67816632
Action movies.

Y'know, like how Shoot 'em Up was a parody of action movies through the lens of A Looney Tunes Cartoon with Smith as Bugs Bunny but no one caught that on the first viewing.
>>
>>67815663
rt is shit, but yeah it seems to be good
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.