[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS this supposed to be a comedy ? Zack trolled everyone ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: BvvS.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
BvvS.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
IS this supposed to be a comedy ?

Zack trolled everyone ?
>>
>>67813259
It's a meta-superhero movie with free association, iconography, symbolism, and insightful political, social, and moral commentary.
>>
>>67813294
What about the jar of piss?
>>
>>67813294
But, I wanted to see BvSDoJ, not Watchmen 3.
>>
>>67813294
t. sophomore
>>
>>67813294
This guy knows what he's talking about
>>
File: doomsday-batman-v-superman.png (2 MB, 2535x1053) Image search: [Google]
doomsday-batman-v-superman.png
2 MB, 2535x1053
>>67813294
>>
He made the EXACT SAME FILM HE HAS BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS. It's the same visuals, the same themes if martyrdom, the same overdramatic bullshit over and over and over again. Sucker Punch wasn't a safe film, but that doesn't mean it automatically has merit, because on the whole it fucking sucks and there is little commendable about it.

Snyder takes characters and themes and, rather than building an experience around them, forces them to conform to his unbelievably childish/troubled teen worldview. He does not have the emotional or intellectual maturity to execute what he's trying to accomplish on the screen, because all of it stinks of pathetic teenage nihilism.

Snyder has a visual style which masks a wealth of ineptitude and consistently puts out mediocre films with heavy themes that trick people into thinking they're seeing something weighty when they're not. It's broad strokes of black with a thick brush and a heavy hand, and it's exhausting.
>>
>>67813294
>what if the superheroes are really bad guys?!?!?!?!?!?!

WOW SO DEEP
>>
>>67813294
And a urine quip.
>>
>>67813906
>The struggle between 2 men who have valid arguments, forcing a moral dilemma for the audience
>Ties into real-world issues like collateral damage
>Nuances everywhere in the film
>Trying to override that with a quip

WHEDON, I'M BEGGING YOU. CRASH MCU WITH NO SURVIVORS.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OUkztFhUeI
>>
File: 1373062932436.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1373062932436.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>67814072
>nuance everywhere in the film
>>
>>67814580
I bet you also fell for the "lol MARTHA" meme.
>>
>>67813259
Unintentional comedy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.