[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard will D&D rape Euron's character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: xNJVkb8P[1].jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
xNJVkb8P[1].jpg
43 KB, 600x400
How hard will D&D rape Euron's character?
>>
File: rathtar.jpg (392 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
rathtar.jpg
392 KB, 768x432
Daily reminder that J&J already raped D&D.
>>
By putting the patch on the wrong eye.
>>
>victarion cut

why

why

w h y
>>
>>67812625
Wait, really?
>>
Well seeing as he doesn't even have a fucking eye patch and a big pair of mutton chops I think it's looking pretty fucking likely...

I'm guessing there will be no silence, no crew of mutes, no drowning in barrels of wine, no shadow of the evening drinking, no warlocks.

Screen cap this:

He will have raped/molested Yara when she was a kid and that is the reason for his banishment. He won't hire a faceless man to kill Balon, he'll do it himself. He'll have a dragon horn and once he's won the moot he'll set off to mereen himself and leave Theon in charge. Yara will go off and rejoin the forgotten stories crew for a few seasons before returning to kill Euron in a later season
>>
>Theon my nephew, I heard the boltons made your penis pay the iron price!

This line will be in the show
>>
>>67812681

yeah
>>
>>67812755
>Ramsay thought he wanted the good Greyjoy heir, but he needed the bad penis
>>
>>67812772
Bravo, D&D.

>>67812727
>He will have raped/molested Yara when she was a kid
So all normalfags will root for her to be queen
>>
>>67812755

they'll have him address theon as "dear nephew" in a sarcastic way the first time they meet to clue the showfags in
>>
>>67812830
Most showfags don't even remember balon or any of the ironborn other than theon who is known as dickless guy.

I don't even know why people who don't keep up with the plot watch the show
>>
>>67812904
>I don't even know why people who don't keep up with the plot watch the show
To be fair, the plot of the show is so dumb you can't blame them for not wanting to keep up
>>
>>67812830
dear niece most likely, so we know euron is bad
>>
>>67812966
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>67813239
Bad pussy
>>
>>67812351
He will be generic evil pirate who wants golden bullions.
>Yarrr! Theon mi lad nephew! I heard them landlobbas made ya eat yar own downunder!
>>
File: 016-2.jpg (1 MB, 2345x3000) Image search: [Google]
016-2.jpg
1 MB, 2345x3000
>305 AC
>he still cares about the book and show being the same
>>
>>67814067

i care about the show making sense
>>
>>67812625
I give up.
>>
What character? He's been in like 3 chapters of the book. Why don't you get back to writing your darkstar goes to high school fan fiction, fag
>>
>>67815462
i havnt came across a single plotline that hasnt made sense in the context of the show

i didnt realize self proclaimed bookfags had so much trouble following a made for tv drama for normies
>>
>>67814067
dany could be a interesting character where it not for D&D fanboyism and being portaited by at best a moderate actress
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.