[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't he just ditch this useless condescending bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Why can't he just ditch this useless condescending bitch?
>>
> "I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood."

Claire is the only person, man or woman, who can intellectually and emotionally captivate Frank. What's unfortunate is that Claire has extreme political aspirations as well - that's the quality that gets in Frank's way.

Hate Claire all you want but her influence is undeniable. Frank hates and loves her at the same time.

I'm looking forward to Season 5.
>>
>>67811782
LOL
condescending? sure. useless? hell no.
do strong women scare you, anon?

btw, did anyone else feel somewhat disappointed that those violent fight scenes in the first ep of season 4 weren't flashforwards? i feel letdown by that. i figure the best way to end the series would be to watch the Underwoods violently implode after achieving nearly all their political aspirations. i think they're going for Claire as prez for season 5 when Frank steps down for medical reasons.
>>
>>67811782
You posted that image and ask that question?

She explains in that very scene that she'll destroy him if he doesn't help her.
>>
File: 1459028542401.jpg (37 KB, 338x476) Image search: [Google]
1459028542401.jpg
37 KB, 338x476
>>67813608
>strong women
>>
>Executive Producer: Robin Wright
>Director: Robin Wright
That's why
>>
>>67814088
Claire aint no do nothing bitch.
>>
File: walter white.jpg (51 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
walter white.jpg
51 KB, 321x320
>>67814145
>>Executive Producer: Robin Wright

Kevin Spacey has been an executive producer on House of Cards since Season 1. Robin Wright's only been an exec producer since Season 4.

>>Director:Robin Wright

Robin has previously directed three HoC episodes so she has good experience. She directed four episodes in Season 4 including the excellent fourth episode.

>>That's why

Nice try m8. Robin does a great job playing Claire and directing her fellow actors. There's no bias involved.
>>
>>67811782
because liburals and womyn need muh femal characters
>>
File: upyourgame.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
upyourgame.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>67814563
>because liburals and womyn need muh femal characters
>>
>>67811782
Cause the whole series has gotten pretty fucking stupid.

That oil plotline really made no sense.

And why the hell were they so worried about the article at the end? Just deny everything. The journalist only has an admission from a disgraced president, a crappy congresswoman and an ex-lobbyist - not exactly trustworthy sources.
>>
>>67814866
>why the hell were they so worried about the article
the bad publicity might cost them the election.
while i agree with you that the Russia/China/Oil plotline was too simplistic, it was basically to set Claire up as a plausible Veep contender (obviously only within the realm of the narrative) and i dug the way she went about it. her scenes with Madds brother are always seasonal highlights.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.