[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was literally 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This was literally 10/10
>>
>>67811773
>Eva Green
You fucking wish.
>Rosario Dawson
Well, maybe.
>>
>>67811773
I would empty my savings account to stick my dumb prick in Alba
>>
>>67813441
probably get change from five bucks these days
>>
>>67811773

First was better.
>>
>>67811773
i didn't get it, was it a sequel? yet why was that one dude still alive?
>>
>>67815463
The books that the second movie is adapted from don't go in chronological order.
>>
Of course it was my mommy was in it
>>
>>67815463
>i didn't get it, was it a sequel?

Yes and no. There isn't linear chronology in Sin City. Marv died at the end first comic books just as in movie.

IMHO the problem with second movie is that they put three of four best stories in first movie, left only one good one for second.
>>
>>67813520
she should get some fake tits that would revitalize her career
>>
>>67815510
>The books that the second movie is adapted from don't go in chronological order.

Chronology is overlapping in comics, stuff happening in other books is seen on couple frames.

http://sincity.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
>>
It was meh movie but it delivered something I would expect from a Sin City sequel in an alright way so I kinda liked it
>>
File: 1422818239388.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1422818239388.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>Alba is never going to get naked

Feels bad.
>>
There was a sequel?
>>
>>67815711
Nah. Hers are fine. I like natural.

Regarding her career... All she really has going for her is a glorious genetic hand. The acting is subpar.
>>
>>67813520
IMAGINE
>>
>>67815782
Doesn't she already have some titty pics floating around the net?
>>
>>67811773
No it's subpar
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.