[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're a jerk >You're an ass >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: house.jpg (51 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
51 KB, 220x318
>You're a jerk
>You're an ass
>You're an idiot

Why couldn't they use any other insults apart from these? They did say "bastard", but only rarely.
>>
>>67811348

Who keeps track of this shit?
>>
>>67811348
>Why a /tv/ no use badder words...?
Pandering to the LCD, muppet.
>>
>>67811348
I suppose "You fucking insufferable cunt" wouldn't be approved for broadcast.
>>
>>67811366
People who've been marathoning the entire show on Netflix. It's become a drinking game for us.
>>
>>67811348
Medfag here.
House MD spawned massive 3 generations of students interested in medicine. Whole I LOVE MEDICINE thing skyrocketed while the show was popular.
Everyone and their mother wanted to be doctors.
RIP Good docs you will be missed,and good luck the anons that will be treated by these idiots.
>>
>>67811431
house, like a lot of old shows, weren't really designed to be marathoned on netflix, they're a lot more formulaic and meant to be watched once per week
>>
>>67811489
This, even I can see that when I watched it on Netflix.

I remember watching it on TV but never really kept up with it. Watching it all on Netflix its a good show but you will probably go insane watching nothing but House all day because of how formulaic the show is.
>>
>>67811417

It would in England.
>>
>>67811465
>implying most teenagers aren't impressionable idiots who go to college for the wrong reasons
They'll grow into it. Those that don't will simply drop out. Don't bust a hip, grandpa.
>>
>>67811348
Network TV is the only thing that the FCC regulates in terms of language and nudity IIRC.
>>
How would a /pol/, /tv/, /v/ shitposting House talk like?
>>
>you're a big dumb fat nigger kike faggot with LUPUS
Whoa take it easy, doc.
>>
>>67811348
House is a Mary Sue disguised as a bad guy.
>>
>>67811431
wow I couldn't watch more than 1 or 2 episodes in a day
they're so formulaic and repetitive, I'd imagine if you're marathoning you're pretty much sat round waiting for anything that's not the weekly diagnosis plot
>>
>>67811465
>hoarse MD we need you to crack the case!!!!!!!
>looks to be showing symptoms of... being old as fuck
>break into his house to look for clues
>we didn't find anything
>but wait
>there's a lethal mold growing on his favourite dildo
>>
File: 1459447603297.jpg (35 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459447603297.jpg
35 KB, 636x636
>>67811348
>its a House grows a really long middle finger then uses his new super power for evil to touch girl's boobs 3 rooms over with his mystery finger and then wakes up from his dream and yells at Wilson for disturbing him episode
>>
>It's a House solves the case by some random event triggering him to stop talking mid sentence, stare into the distance, then rush to the patient and save them episode
>>
>>67811348
Because network television shows have restrictions placed on their language, violence and sexual content.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.