[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is wrong with you Americans that watch reality tv? I admit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: kardashian 1.jpg (113 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
kardashian 1.jpg
113 KB, 1024x615
wtf is wrong with you Americans that watch reality tv?
I admit I saw the 1st series of big brother and I still feel like shit about it 15 years later but why did this format of tv continue?
the main reason so many go to /pol/ for news is because of this cunt family being every side story they can fit them in to.
>>
>>67811195
Kim Kar-ian
>>
>>67811195
not even american and I love reality tv.
>>
I don't know. I don't even watch tv. Just films and movies.
>>
It's a female power fantasy.
Men dream about being superheroes and saving damsels, while women dream of making millions while sitting on their gigantic asses.
>>
>>67811195
women spend more than men
therefore you create content targetted to women
women like stupid bullshit with the plot being 'drama'
kardashians are the days of our lives of this generation
your mum and grandma watch days of our lives
your girl and her daughter watch kardashians

you as a male dont spend money because youre not a dumb cunt and the marketters dont bother with you
>>
>>67811307
I hope you're baiting
>>
>>67811195
what the fuck am i looking at here OP?
>>
>>67811316
kinda reminds me of Justin Bieber but i can't hate the kid because I have never heard any of his songs and he might actually be talented.
But these cunts aare just annoying when you can not escape them,I have filters for everything possible to not learn any more about them and suddenly we get The people vs OJ simpson and i was legit enjoying it as I saw it back in the day and had a good laugh at the US justice system when I was 10...however much I was enjoying the show I had to stop when "please Juice,this is little Kimmy's room" or any possible refrence to them.
>>
>>67811423

acne scar removal
>>
>>67811423
I honestly do not know,I try to limit my knowledge about that fucking family as much as I can but picked a random pic from google without reading about it.
>>
>>67811425
I felt the same way. The Kardashian aspect seemed really forced.
>>
>>67811414
I am not.
Are you too cool to watch hot bitches doing stupid shit then cry about it?
please grow up
>>
>>67811563
Cucksumer
>>
>>67811423
Skin treatment that uses your blood platelets.

https://youtu.be/FyAHJxxO2hI
>>
>>67811555
it is not like they needed the extra viewers and was willing to keep watching it un till the Blacked story line that never fucking happened.
they gave her money to say she cheated with the bald nigger too,she is a confirmed lesbian and but money talks.
>>
>>67811563
Mate, you need to consider choking on petrol fumes.
>>
>>67811563
OK I will bite,what is a good episode of the kardashiens that is really good to watch,I already seen the sex tape with Kanye so it has to be better than that.
>>
>>67811729
Who is she?
>>
>>67811195
>but why did this format of tv continue?

It's (relatively) cheap compared to scripted shows and readily draws in viewers with a steady stream of new participants.
>>
>>67811775
Single female lawer being self reliant.
>>
>>67811609
>>67811737
Watch out guys some people are telling me to kill myself on the internet.
Seriously watch,masturbate,laugh and shut up nobody in the world thinks what you experience in that tiny autistic head of yours.

>MUH MUH QUALITY TV
It died 10 years after its creation when people released they can print money while showing garbage.
>>
it's what no-life middle-aged people who come home from work and have nothing to do occupy their time with.
>>
File: capekinokim.jpg (213 KB, 492x615) Image search: [Google]
capekinokim.jpg
213 KB, 492x615
>>67811195
I always knew she appreciated capekino.
>>
>>67811822
you type and sound like someone from reddit with that line break shit,no offense but it makes you look like a faggot.
>>
>>67811880
fresh OC?
>>
>>67811928
Again I am not american I type as I know.
And you my friend have problems judging by your commentary content.
Stupid fuck
>>
>>67811969
I did not call you American,you just seem like a faggot and annoying,no offense but that is how it looks.
>>
>>67812013
whatever autist
>>
>>67812043
you are clearly on the wrong site m8.
>>
Why do people vote for trump?

Lifestyle branding
>>
>>67811195
Almost all bong telly is reality tv
>>
Wow no wonder Kanye's so fucked up.
>>
>>67812084
k autismo move on with your life.
>>
>>67812995
one of those last word faggots huh? well good luck because the thread is gonna die before you get to reply you double nigger
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.