[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this John Travoltas brother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
Is this John Travoltas brother?
>>
>>67809286
What kind of a faggot kisses his brother on the lips
>>
>>67809310
Well who is it?
>>
>>67809349
It's his bench partner
>>
>>67809310
>implying normal people don't make out with their brothers
This is a normie board now get with the times
>>
>>67809286
what do you think they did in the cockpit?
>>
>>67809310

C'mon! Everyone has jerked their brother off!
>>
I bet the scientologists are pissed at him for letting this get out
>>
>>67810229
More likely he fucked up somehow and they're letting this get out.
>>
>>67809310
my dad kisses my bro on the lips . are you saying my dads a fag?
>>
If half of hollywood is homos and jews, why bother going to great lenghts to hide either or both of those facts?
>>
>>67812375
its more fun that way
>>
>>67809286
>not already knowing Travolta is gay
>not knowing he's only a member of Scientology because they will expose him if he leaves
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 636x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 636x545
>>
Liek omg getting fucked in the ass by Travolta would be so weird
>>
>>67813165
Will Smith?
Tom Cruise?
>>
>>67813165

why the fuck is he ashamed of it?

at this point, he'd get brownie points for coming out.
>>
>>67813465
>tom cruise
They will expose him for being a psychopath
>will smith
They will expose him for being white
>>
>>67813465
>>Will Smith?
HOL UP
Only jada is a scientologist. Will don't want nothing to do with that shit
>>
>>67814255
dudes donated money to the church, makes him just as guilty
>>
>>67812246
Probably
>>
>>67812246
I've met your dad, he's a homo
>>
>>67812246
I'm pretty sure you're saying your dad is a fag
>>
>>67814255
Jada converted him you ignorant cuck.
>>
>>67809286
CAN I JERK YOU OFF BRO?
>>
>>67809286
How old is this photo and why are you posting an old photo like it was news?
>>
>>67815891

I think OP wants to shiptpost about John Travolta being gay... Not too hard to deduce, bro.
>>
>COME ON DUDE ILL JERK YOU OFF

How would /tv/ reply?
>>
File: cia aye.jpg (25 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
cia aye.jpg
25 KB, 500x536
>Plane = gay
What the fuck? does this mean CIA is telling us plane are for gay?
>>
>>67815963
Yes but why? Travolta hasn't been in anything for a long time. I'm just wondering what triggered this shitposting. I mean if it's OP's fantasy to get jerked off by the guy then that's cool I guess.
>>
>>67813165
This.

Also... How the fuck does /tv/ know more about scientology than /x/? I've been on the wrong fucking board.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_sexual_orientation#Attempts_to_cure_homosexuality

>Such people should be taken from the society as rapidly as possible and uniformly institutionalized; for here is the level of the contagion of immorality, and the destruction of ethics; here is the fodder which secret police organizations use for their filthy operations. One of the most effective measures of security that a nation threatened by war could take would be rounding up and placing in a cantonment, away from society, any 1.1 individual who might be connected with government, the military, or essential industry; since here are people who, regardless of any record of their family's loyalty, are potential traitors, the very mode of operation of their insanity being betrayal. In this level is the slime of society, the sex criminals, the political subversives, the people whose apparently rational activities are yet but the devious writhings of secret hate.[2]

Travolta has gonna have a fun time explaining this shit.

Scientology's stand on homosexuality was the main reason Paul Haggis left the church.
>>
>>67816140
Loads of actors and celebs are in scientology.
+ the occasional documentary.

I still think Scientology is one of the best cults (as in, being able to make a lot of profit, and control of subjects). They just weren't able to control their information in the age of the internet which led to their downfall.
>>
>>67813543
>They will expose him for being white
kek
>>
>>67815884
>>67816026
What is this meme?
>>
>>67817542
he hired some masseuse who sued him claiming sexual harassement and those were the words travolta used on him
>>
>>67812085
This. It's the correct answer.
>>
>>67813223
JUST
>>
>>67817832
JERK
>>
>>67812246

No, but his boyfriend definitely is.
>>
>>67813223
me on the right
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.