[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 132476.png (510 KB, 844x432) Image search: [Google]
132476.png
510 KB, 844x432
this was shit
>>
Animated movie of Dark Knight Returns > Batman v Superman
>>
>>67808875
this
>>
>>67808875
absolutely. The fight in this was exciting compared to grumpy v moody
>>
>>67809158

They really went over the top with it, the suit Bats had wasn't as powerful as that in the comics. not a bad thing tho
>>
it was better because it was all leading up to the fight, BvS was about the fight, the world not accepting superman, lex luthors stupid plan, lois lanes adventures, doomsday, bringing the justice league together. It was pulled in so many directions
>>
>watching cartoons over the age of 18
Are you a grill?
>>
>>67808852
This was actually pretty good
>>
>>67810557
I only watch recent cartoons.
>>
File: Sadfleck.jpg (50 KB, 303x267) Image search: [Google]
Sadfleck.jpg
50 KB, 303x267
> The cartoon had more deeper themes than it's live action counterpart
>>
>>67808852
Well no duh, TDKR the book is overrated as is
>>
Nah, it was a good anime. Only problem I had is Batman looks really fat. I get that he's supposed to be muscular, but they really overdid it.
>>
Why are the DC animated movie's so ugly and cheap looking?
>>
File: 1445811036065.jpg (473 KB, 1224x1920) Image search: [Google]
1445811036065.jpg
473 KB, 1224x1920
All the animated batman films I've watched are far superior to the live action versions, even Gotham Knight, which was just a bunch of shorts ala Animatrix.

Capeshit is still capeshit though, but if you want to watch some batman that's not entirely cringeworthy, you have:

Year One
Gotham Knight
The Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2
Under the Red Hood
>>
>>67810528
>it was all leading up to the fight
Do you realise how wrong you are?
It was all leading up to the Joker showdown, the fight with Superman felt unjustified as fuck.
>>
>>67812666
Killing Joke,while short, is worth a read too
>>
>>67812670
The fight with Superman was a ploy, a means for Bats to die publically.
>>
File: The Killing Joke.jpg (302 KB, 1200x658) Image search: [Google]
The Killing Joke.jpg
302 KB, 1200x658
>>67812666
And don't forget the upcoming adaptation of The Killing Joke.
>>
>>67812726
If alan moore didnt write it it would have been forgotten
>>
>>67812737
How do you fake a heart attack that well

Come on.
And he didn't care that he inadvertently killed his butler
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.