[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch flick >it's actually cinema
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1452588251529.jpg (135 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452588251529.jpg
135 KB, 800x1200
>watch flick
>it's actually cinema
>>
>>67805666
>respond to thread
>it's actually bait
>>
>>67805666
>>67805888
brehs
>>
File: 2010 .jpg (30 KB, 374x277) Image search: [Google]
2010 .jpg
30 KB, 374x277
>>67805666
OP here, selected the wrong file.
>>
Only the first one was good. 2 was just the same shit with slightly more edge, and 3 was pure trash
>>
The Hangover Part III is a post-ironic masterpiece full of subversion. It's Todd Phillips's autobiography on dealing with crippling depression, aging and the prospect of making another shitty comedy sequel against his will.
>>
>>67805666
>pleb dudebros go in expecting a heckin-fun-time comedy where they get into lotsa WAAACKY situations and say OUTRAGEOUS things
>it's actually a brutal crime film with darkly comedic undertones
>>
>>67805952
Picardy: The Animated Movie when?
>>
>>67805666
I've been meaning to watch this. Is it any good? My sister said she didn't like it, because it was too different from the other ones. I consider this a compliment, considering the second one had Home Alone 2 syndrome, where it was the exact same plot as the first movie beat for beat, just in a different setting.
>>
>>67806014
You actually watched it? lol
>>
>>67806014
what movie
>>
>>67806093
It's not a comedy. It's a crime film that occasionally cracks jokes, and the whole movie is about the director not wanting to make another Hangover sequel. It's a bizarre movie and I'm not sure you'll enjoy it
>>
>>67806093
Nah it's actually shite. They made a mistake of making Zach's character more retarded in each film instead of just a kind of a neet manchild.
>>
>>67806113
>he doesn't watch kino

just fucking kill yourself already
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.