[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's always a bigger wolf Seriously whoever wrote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: the-grey.jpg (466 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
the-grey.jpg
466 KB, 800x445
>There's always a bigger wolf
Seriously whoever wrote the script, that was totally uncalled for, for Neeson to say during the final scene
>>
File: CrashBandicoot.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CrashBandicoot.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>67803731
>he starts spinning the wolf to form a wolf shield to block other wolves

okay...that was a pretty good trick.
>>
>>67804001
I liked the part where he dressed himself in wolves so that the other wolves would be unable to attack him without hurting their own kind.
>>
I liked the part where he took out his Evian bottle cock and straight up helicopter dicked the alpha wolf on the snout
>>
>>67804277
But that ending twist man! Can't believe he was a contract killer the whole time who was murdering those oil diggers one by one; making up the illusion that it was wolves that were hunting them.

I guess in the end his took his life due to not handling all what he did. Powerful film!
>>
File: risitas.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
risitas.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>67804277
>>
since when was this movie a meme
>>
>>67803731
>The Grey almost had a completely different ending. Joe Carnahan toyed with the idea that after Liam Needon caused the Alpha's death, he puts his pelt on, proclaims “Now I am Alpha” and morphs into him.

Fucking seriously, Carnahan?
>>
is this thread a new meme style?
>>
>>67806634
also, is the meme just making fun of the fact that the trailers portrayed it as "Liam Neeson punches wolves" when it's actually an existentialist survival film
>>
>>67806704

Which is why it often gets overlooked. It's really good as a survival movie.
>>
>>67806828
yeah, i saw it back when it was in theaters. really liked it. probably one of the better movies to come out in 2012.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.