[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you threatening me Master Jedi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Pal.jpg (23 KB, 573x356) Image search: [Google]
Pal.jpg
23 KB, 573x356
Are you threatening me Master Jedi?
>>
yup
>>
File: treason.png (756 KB, 1200x816) Image search: [Google]
treason.png
756 KB, 1200x816
>>67803421
Its treason then.
>>
>Are you threatening me you fucking nigger ?

I think George went too far with this one
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x137) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x137
I know. I'll do a spin! That'll show them!
OOOAAAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>67803577
How the fuck is anyone supposed to dodge that?
>>
File: tis treason then.gif (1 MB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
tis treason then.gif
1 MB, 664x550
>>67803360
>>67803456
>>67803577
>>
>>67803586
Nice, but one needs to be black
>>
That screech made by Sheev was fucking ridiculous. How do people still defend RotS?
>>
File: sheev.webm (528 KB, 1268x534) Image search: [Google]
sheev.webm
528 KB, 1268x534
>>
>>67803360
MACE! LISTEN TO ME NOW! IT'S SHEEV! SHEEV PALPATINE! YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!
>>
"Palpatine greeted the Masters cordially, as though nothing had changed, though he knew that the endgame had begun. The four Masters boldly ignited their lightsabers, and Mace declared that Palpatine was under arrest and that the Senate would decide his fate. "I am the Senate," Palpatine proclaimed, revealing an electrum saber of his own design hidden in his sleeve. A crimson blade ignited, and within seconds the Jedi Masters realized they had been tricked, that they were pawns that had been manipulated for the last thirteen years. Shrieking a bestial Sith war cry, Darth Sidious lunged forward and killed Masters Kolar and Tiin before they could defend themselves. Master Fisto held against Sidious for a few seconds before he was slain by the Sith Lord's blade. Left alone with Mace Windu, the Dark Lord fought him in a ferocious one-on-one lightsaber duel."
>>
>>67803632
Forgot pic FUCK
>>
it's treason then.....
WHUUHHUGHHAAAUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>67803642
>Master Fisto

I just can't take that shit seriously lel
>>
THEY KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T94j5YYs9g
>>
>>67803619
Why is this so funny
>>
>>67803613
>1400+616
>letting your slaves become knights
>I shiggy diggy
>>
>>67803678
His full name is Kit Fisto. Kit Fisto, for god's sakes. George is probably a huge pedo.
>Kit Fisto
>Kid Fister
>Palpatine
>Palp a teen
>>
>>67803477
You have to understand that George Lucas grew up idolizing 50's culture. Greasers, lynch mobs, this is what was popular back then.
>>
>>67803360
>JAR JAR IS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS ANKIN DON'T LET THE SITH TAKE OVER AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>*falls out the window*

Just what was Lucas thinking?
>>
>>67803615
Because Ian went full ham playing Sheev. Seeing the Emperor laughing his ass off as he beats Yoda was memetastic.
>>
>>67804118
See
>>67803658
>>
File: 64D8rYdzHJg.jpg (114 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
64D8rYdzHJg.jpg
114 KB, 800x450
>I was right, D'jidai are taking over

Who was this unseen faction?
>>
>>67804488
D'Jidai were the elites of the Jedi, including Kit Fisto and Dexter Jettster
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.