[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this scene had been an after credits scene, everyone would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 984x671
If this scene had been an after credits scene, everyone would have loved it.
>>
>>67801628
I read this in another thread

Justice League intro is this exact scene. Flash goes back to his timeline, turns around, and sees Thomas Wayne batman setting up Flashpoint Paradox
>>
I didn't who the fuck this guy was (I now know it's Flash). Dumb scene to be honest; only the comicbook fans understood this scene
>>
>>67802038
I think it's inclusion in the middle of the movie was really jarring. It would definitely have worked better as a post credits scene, implying dark things are ahead.
>>
>>67802038
>>67802157

The knightmare scene, and the flash/Aquaman/Cyborg scenes were clearly added post production.
>>
>>67802157
Yeah, and maybe make it more clear that it was Flash
>>
>>67802038
>only the comicbook fans understood this scene

Well that's just wrong. I've never read a comic book in my life, or watched ANYTHING Flash related and immediately understood what was going on.

Just from browsing /tv/ and common knowledge of the Flash, you can tell who he is from his fucking outfit. And the fact that he has this electric field around him and it's common knowledge that the Flash can run at supersonic speeds (and that Superman has rewound time by running fast before in some shitty comic or something), I easily put 2 and 2 together as the scene happened.

I honestly can't figure out how anyone couldn't understand what was going on.
>>
>>67802157

It was stupid. It came after the dream sequence and the implication was that this was in fact not a dream but Batman woke up from the Flash sequence ANYWAY. What the fuck
>>
>>67802328
You should be a Rhode Scholar
>>
>>67802328

I think people who actually knowbthe Flash were more confused because this guy looks nothing like the flash and just went "wtf is this guy"
>>
W-Why did he have to give such an obscure message? Zach is such a hack.
>>
>>67801628

No shit. If it was it would've been clear that it was a glimpse on future movies and it wouldn't have been so jarring
>>
File: Regime_Superman.png (204 KB, 355x479) Image search: [Google]
Regime_Superman.png
204 KB, 355x479
>>67801628
Fuck anyone that bitches about this. This was my favorite scene from the movie and the one thing I didn't expect to see.
A comic book movie catering to comic fans? Who'd a thunk it?
>>
Him appearing mid way through made Bruce more determined to stop superman. Had it been at the end it would have a different meaning for Bruce.
>>
>>67803272

It didn't have anything meaning at all. Bruce brushed it off as dream and he didn't take Lois in his Batcave and raped her silly
>>
>>67802193
>red mask just like the flash in comics, and the currently running tv show
WHO IS THIS MASKED RED MEXICAN? IS HE TRYING TO SELL ME A BURRITO?
>>
>>67802178
That was Cyborg with the weird cube? I had no idea who that was meant to be.
>>
I actually hated that they had Bruce "wake up" again right after it. There is nothing to be gained from making the audience wonder, "What? Was that real or not?" and making it look like two dream sequences in a row just happened was dumb.
>>
>>67803498
>implying ive seen the show
I also wasnt aware his mask could morph to look like iron man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4XxPE1HTo
>>
>>67803594
why are you even here
>>
>>67803505

Miles Dyson didn't tip you off?
>>
>>67801628
Reddit needs to leave
>>
>>67803620
Because i have small peepee
>>
>>67801628
You have a point. Regardless of whether or not the scene was good a five minute dream sequence which has nothing to do with the plot currently underway slapped on to the end of the first act just stops the movie dead.

We're at a point where batman is about to get some knowledge which will drive the movie forward and should ramp up the pace and instead we get a detour which detracts from the movie.

It's pretty evident that it wasn't a part of the script originally and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>67803680
No he doesn't all he's saying is it should of been a marvel movie
>>
>>67803559

Yeah that was just plain dumb
>>
>>67803559
>>67803768

but then you see the papers behind him are all scattered.
>>
File: 1422208480344.jpg (9 KB, 270x292) Image search: [Google]
1422208480344.jpg
9 KB, 270x292
>>67801628
>BATMAN! I WILL ONLY TELL YOU CRYPTIC CLUES ABOUT THINGS YOU'LL ONLY REALIZE WHEN YOU'LL LIVE THEM SO THIS SCENE IS POINTLESS GARBAGE AND IS ONLY THERE TO INTRODUCE ME TO NECKBEARDS AUTISTS AND SELL TOYS
>>
>>67803804
I honestly couldn't tell you if they were or not, even though I saw the movie only two days ago, but my point was that making it ambiguous at all is dumb. There's literally no reason for it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.