[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have become addicted to watching these savage Northmen get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vikings_s3e8_gallery_2.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2200) Image search: [Google]
vikings_s3e8_gallery_2.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2200
I have become addicted to watching these savage Northmen get BTFO.

I want to see them keep losing.

BASED COUNT ROLLO.
>>
>>67800050
vikings were the niggers of their time, even Hitler agreed.
>>
>>67800050
how cleanly trimmed his chest hair is.

very metrosexual lumberjack northmen

i bet his leathers are dolce&gabbana
>>
>>67800156
Now that you mention it, I can almost see two crosses in that hair.

Christian as fuck.
>>
>"Don't talk to me or my ex-wife's sons ever again, Rollo. Now excuse me while i continue my newly found habit of excessive substance abuse thaught to me by that random chink whore."

What did Ragnar mean by this?
>>
Vikings are the most over-romanced group in history

They were cheeky cowards that explicitly tried to avoid fighting and attack people they knew couldn't fight back
>>
>>67802209
This. In those days of confusion, no unity, having to travel on foot, no phones, information.. it would be so EASY to be a viking, just travel... find people... wait until night and sneak in and murder people and steal their shit and rape the women. Its the most cowardly pathetic shit I've ever seen. Luckily now with technology we can watch enemies coming from mils off and kill them with a button. I would hate to be alive back then not having maps, information or knowledge and never being introduced to violence but the one day vikings just appear and use their unity to defeat everyone in the village who isnt prepared or united.
>>
>>67800050
Jezus, that looks like some larpfest right there. Why is everything brandnew?
>>
>>67800050
>All their pelt and leather clothing are fresh from the washing machine and steam pressed
>>
>>67802209
>>67802416
>>67800081

GG easy
>>
>>67802416
This post was typed by a faggot.
>>
>>67800050
BTW.
Rollo & Ragnar(actors) look so fucking feminine IRL, I just cant get fucking image out of my mind.
He can be king of maybe 3 anorexic models, but that is about that...
>>
File: 1454113225892.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
1454113225892.png
321 KB, 866x558
>>67800081
>even Hitler agreed.
opinion discarded then

he called arabs, niggers and chinks aryan and white but genocided polacks which are one of the whitetest in yurop.

also pic related
>>
>>67800050

>Ragnar dies
>they decide to change the name of the show to better represent its new focal character
>Rollokings
>>
>>67805754
hes just trying to be nietzsche here desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.