[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is what happens when dindus get money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
this is what happens when dindus get money
>>
Who did Cuba kill?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4BIPn124Dw
>>
OJ Simpson is interesting because he was uncle tom as fuck, he hated being black and as soon as he got rich he cut all ties with the black community and dumped his black wife for a younger white woman

yet he gets held up as a symbol of police oppression of black men, the series does a good job of highlighting this irony
>>
>>67799329
his career
>>
>>67799329
his career
>>
big show twist oj gets convicted
>>
File: 1373049960664.jpg (38 KB, 305x380) Image search: [Google]
1373049960664.jpg
38 KB, 305x380
daily reminder that he did NOTHING wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDPecYKEjM
>>
>>67799403
>last shot of the show is oj looking into a mirror
>>
>>67799403
FX would instantly become my absolute favorite network
>>
>>67799461
I'll bet you can't even refute 5 of these

http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html
>>
>>67799403
>show becomes an alternate history

I would love that more than anything.
>>
File: bebe.jpg (71 KB, 750x414) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
71 KB, 750x414
>>67799350
>if you're black, you must "act" black or you will be seen as a traitor
>>
>>67799621
>>67799579
>>67799650
that will NEVER happen

it would be awesome though
>>
A shame Murphy is going to fuck shit up on his new anthology next season by making the plot be about Hurricane Katrina and the "crime" of Bush and co's lousy job rescuing/rebuilding the city.

Would love to see them do Unabomber, Susan Smith, or Jeffrey Dalhmer and continue with the 90s nostalgia.
>>
>>67799761
Susan Smith for season two would be godly for the way that Murphy could use her to bitch the fuck out feminists.

Susan Smith WISHES she waited until the 00s to kill her kids, as Andrea Yates did the exact same thing but managed to get off on the same bullshit defense Smith failed with
>>
>>67799761
well iirc hurricane katrina had a lot of shady stuff going on, similar to the construction after 9/11
basically people like to scam the shit out of the government so it could be interesting. It won't beat it though.

What I'd really like to see is them trying James Holmes. I know it'll never happen but the sentencing especially was like 3000 years
>>
>>67799761
I thought it would be interesting to have a season about Terri Schiavo, but I guess there's no real crime there. The Lindbergh baby would be cool too.
>>
>>67799314
He's not a dindu. He's OJ.
>>
>>67799761

They should do JonBennet Ramsey

>making the plot be about Hurricane Katrina and the "crime" of Bush and co's lousy job rescuing/rebuilding the city.

This is going to kill the series.
>>
jonbenet ramsey season when?
>>
>>67799761
Columbine would be cool.
>>
>>67799902
wew lad
>>
>>67799933
fuck no. fuck that faggy shit.
>>
File: Russell warface.jpg (143 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
Russell warface.jpg
143 KB, 600x819
>>67799350
Will he be the next OJ?
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67799902
>deleted
>>
>>67800190
that font rendering is a crime
>>
>le "OJ did it" maymay

*tips fedora* you glorious bastard
>>
>>67799761
when will zimmerman be?
>>
your a terrible person
>>
>>67800080
he's the whitest quarterback currently playing

so no
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.