[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you have to sit through TBBT at the dinner table every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: lol33.jpg (20 KB, 291x471) Image search: [Google]
lol33.jpg
20 KB, 291x471
tfw you have to sit through TBBT at the dinner table every day. I think I can summarize the show's shitty laugh track spammed humor into:

>a simple mention of Star Trek or otherwise something 'nerdy'
>a science joke you probably didn't understand
>sheldon deconstructs a sentence
>sheldon says bazinga
>sheldon reminds people of his 'spot'
>yet another rehash of the Raj can't talk to girls joke

inb4 "you just hate it because its popular"
>>
get a job and move out you queer
>>
>watching tv while you eat dinner
>>
>>67798174
>ywn suck on kiki's toes
;_;
>>
you left out so much

>the jewish guy gets made fun of for being a mommy's boy
>some bullshit relationship drama happens
>they go to the comic store and do X
>the ugly jewish girl is autistic about Sheldon not loving her
>the jewish guy is made fun of for being an engineer instead of a physicist
>Howard is whiny and pathetic with Penny yet this is pushed as a "healthy relationship"
>Sheldon tries to do a southern accent
>the short jewish girl bullies her boyfriend into doing something
>Howard has some embarrassing medical condition
>it's established for the 8000th time that Penny is way out of Howard's league

It's such a quality show how could you forget?
>>
File: right in the feels.jpg (357 KB, 603x720) Image search: [Google]
right in the feels.jpg
357 KB, 603x720
>>67798393
;__;
>>
>>67798174
you just hate that show because its popular, and post your contrarian opinions on this board in order to get approval your mommy and daddy do not give you
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>67798339
It's the American way, motherfucker. If it weren't for the boob tube, we'd have to actually sit down and discuss shit with our families, and nobody wants that.
>>
>>67798395
>the indian is afraid of women, and especially afraid of the toilet witches
>>
>>67798600
I didn't even know there were Indian people in America. I thought all their immigrants were Mexicans, Italians and the Irish.
>>
>>67798698
The elite, like zuckerburg, have pushed for a massive increase in H1B visas in order to drive down salary's of American STEM majors.

Day of the rope will see them all hang for high treason against their countrymen.
>>
>>67798174
Schooler confirmed
>>
>>67798698
low STEM wages nigga
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.