[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people say it's the same movie as episode 4 but as this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13
File: 18234.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18234.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
people say it's the same movie as episode 4 but as this screen capture clearly shows the death star is a lot bigger in this movie
>>
>>67797529
I do masturbate to the size of murder machines in my downtime so personally I'm pretty much happy with how it turned out.
>>
Isn't the First Order supposed to be this tiny little fringe group of Empire-Sith fanatics? How the fuck were they able to build something BIGGER than the Death Star when that took all of the Empire's infinite resources?
>>
>>67797582
>murder machines
Is that what the kids are calling black cocks these days?
>>
>>67797655
They used the cheatcode known as "Unknown Regions"
"Wild Space" also works.
>>
File: lucaslaugh.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
lucaslaugh.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>67797529
Also, no blacks in episode 4
>>
>>67797529
this fucking scene was the final straw for me
>>
>>67797655
and not just like a little bigger

but WAY WAY bigger like 20x bigger at least.

And yet they're this tiny fringe group with far less resources than a galaxy spanning Empire.

Truly JJ is the greatest hack of our time. He actually managed to make the prequels look bearable in comparison.
>>
>>67797655
>>67797963
they are being finacially backed by a planet of super rich trump aliens who dress in tuxedos and capes
>>
It's not so much bigger as completely different design, one being a planet and one being a ship built in space

Not defending it, worst part of a very solid movie. Would have been much better without it, should have had a different plot to make the ship battles have meaning.
>>
>>67798185

Just to elaborate on my attempt at logic, think about trying to build things on the earth vs. trying to build things in space. Which is easier?

Beyond that, what I didn't understand was what happened after they consumed the star. Can this thing fly to a new star, or is it done?
>>
It's comparable to having the first nuke to having modern nukes

1st one was a game changer, took a shit ton of resources

TFA had like a doable for the cheap but obviously better designed and easier to implement.
>>
>>67797655
>>67798131
Space Jews
>>
this might sound stupid but wasn't the bad guy defeated in the first movie of the trilogy

that emo guy with the red lightsword literally lost to that random girl who i believe had never really trained for combat
>>
>>67798675
haha hes not the bad guy hes the love interest until they find out they're related and then they try to forget it and pair her with the black guy everyone loves
also the real villain was the guy in the hologram like always
>>
>>67798247
Why does it matter? It's clearly about the symbolism of destroying light (the sun) to fuel destruction. Maybe it can move, maybe they'll build a new one.
>>
>>67797529
i want to buy this movie just for shits and giggles or maybe find a stream online can purchase.
>>
File: StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg (30 KB, 250x531) Image search: [Google]
StarForgeSucksGas-KOTOR1.jpg
30 KB, 250x531
>>67798725
>It's clearly about the symbolism of destroying light (the sun) to fuel destruction.

you're giving them too much credit

This is just them ripping off Kotor's star forge

also

Kylo=Revan/Malak
Rey=Bastilla/Revan
>>
>>67798675
>this might sound stupid but wasn't the bad guy defeated in the first movie of the trilogy

Kylo Ren is NOT Darth Vader. Seriously. That line of thinking alone shows that despite all the complaints about TFA being "too similar" to the original trilogy, they still bitch and moan when it does something original. Kylo Ren can't lose in the first movie, because it's like Darth Vader losing in ANH! when the entire point is that kylo ren is a completely different character who's trying and failing to be like Vader.

Kylo Ren is not fully devoted to his cause. His arc in the movie is that he's not a real darksider and thinks killing his Dad will make him the badass he wants to be. We see a villain who's still formulating, and he's going to grow alongside Rey in a dark inverse of the hero's journey.
>>
>>67797529
for the entire star wars expended universe and they remade new hope with two main characters, fuck me. a cgi cartoon is more interesting than this
>>
>>67799018
>MUH EU GOT THROWN OUT THE BOOKS I READ IN MIDDLE SCHOOL NO LONGER COUNT IN A FICTIONAL UNIVERSE

is not a valid criticism of TFA, faggot
>>
>>67799018
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67797655
They were a branch of the republic and seeded off to become the first order since they believed the empires ideas were better, they have money
>>
>>67799018
>expended universe
>expended
> e
freudian slip
>>
>>67797655
Its probably cheaper to build a superweapon into a planet than build one from scratch in the middle of space
>>
>>67799033
>>67799033
I wasn't talking about the books I meant the movie universe, imagine what they could have done if instead of re-treading new hope they instead decided to introduce a disgraced Jedi from the sith wars. he ran when the order was given to kill all jedis and feels ashamed at what he did , he could search for skywalker and go on a journey of redemption
>>
>>67799177
he can even be black if you want . it would be a vast improvement over rey which defining trait was being a wyman
>>
>>67799177
The fact is they got lazy

the writers didn't want to come up with sum "new threat" that the "New Republic" could fight so they just invented Empire 2 electric boogaloo.

But the fact is it will never be an impressive threat or feel the same as old star wars empire. This isn't the real empire it's just some dumb, fringe, nobody cult.
>>
>>67797655
That's another story for another time
>>
>>67799270
it would have been better if a secret sith cabal was secretly killing jedis, or better dark empire had luke as the bad guy. another idea have the disgraced jedi a alien then no one can complain about gender or skin colour
>>
>>67797529
What the fuck was the point?

Yeah it could destroy like 5 planets at once but how many star systems have more than one inhabited planet in them? Not to mention you could just build dozens of Death Stars with the same resources and therefore destroy dozens of planets at once.
>>
>>67799362
>or better dark empire had luke as the bad guy.
>EU shit
>pretending Evil Luke ever would be good when the ENTIRE POINT of RotJ was him rejecting the dark side
>HURR DURR LET'S BRING BACK SHEEV 5 TIMES AND MAKE ANAKIN'S SACRIFICE MEANINGLESS

I'm glad you faggots don't write movies. Seriously.
>>
>>67799364
its interesting is that the whole death star is to big and expensive vs larger fleets of star destroyers was brought up in the latest darth vader marvel comic series. which is awesome
>>
>>67799421
I assume the point of a Death Star is to blow through shields like the one in Empire that stopped the Star Destroyers from bombing Hoth.

On the other hand Vader had like 10 Star Destroyers where the resources of one Death Star should probably buy a million or so, which would probably get through the shields anyway.
>>
>>67799404
hey 'm just spit balling, do you really think darth vader is the only sith that palatine had in the wings.
>>
>>67799364
Not to be annoying autistic sci fi nerd, but the worst part about it is that apparently the death plaent's lazor beam can travel past light speed.

Otherwise it would take thousands of years just for the light from the laser itself to reach those far away galaxies.

Again I know it's Star Wars so it's all bullshit, but this is just as bad as when going through a black hole takes you back in time in JJ's Star Trek.

This is Plan 9 from Outer Space levels of bad sci fi writing.
>>
>>67797529
bait
>>
>>67799495
Well lasers can travel slower than the speed of light in Star Wars (in fact they usually are moving slower than bullets) so why not faster?

And if you want to talk about that, how did the Falcon make it from the Hoth to Bespin traveling slower than light in a few days?
>>
>>67799495
I like when sciene fiction uses science fact. there is this space series I'm to lazy to look up the name of where there is this space battle the ship gets hit by a laser shot fired weeks ago from near a sun. I love that shit wish we could see more of that in movies and tv
>>
>>67799562
then watch something else, faggot. Star Wars isn't about technobabble, it's swords and sorcery in space with a dash of World War II
>>
>>67797655

I can't remember if I dreamt it or not. But I remember some book saying that they didn't build it from scratch but Snoke helped them find it and they just repaired it to a working state
>>
>>67799600
ok lets be cool, I'm just saying I like when that happens. I love techno babble scifi too, look at mass effect or star trek
>>
>>67797529
It's not even a death star it's starkiller base.
>>
File: 1458512428795.jpg (3 MB, 4000x2367) Image search: [Google]
1458512428795.jpg
3 MB, 4000x2367
>>67797655
>>
File: moviesucks.png (608 KB, 1396x586) Image search: [Google]
moviesucks.png
608 KB, 1396x586
this movie was not fun, adventurous or interesting
>>
>>67798963
The funny thing is that they made it into a planet, which in real life would have its surface scorched by being that close to the sun, but instead it is a fucking snowy/ icy planet.
>>
>>67799680
>2d map of 3d space
mmkay
>>
>>67797529

the second death star is bigger than starkiller base anyways

and dont give me any of that 160km shit, the thing is clearly incredibly more massive than that and the actual prop designer made it to be 900km
>>
>>67799740
agreed and there were to many main characters. I rate how much I enjoy a movie by how much I remember it. nope don't remember a thing
>>
File: 32456754345.gif (1 MB, 540x246) Image search: [Google]
32456754345.gif
1 MB, 540x246
>>67799740
The most important thing it had to do was : set the tone and language of the universe ; set uo characters for Rian Johnson.

I`m glad JJ played out TFA as one, big homage to OT and ANH in particular - now that every beat and cliche of it is behind us, hopefully we`ll get an original story out of VIII and IX.
The pottery has to be there no doubt but if the leaks have any merit to them, we might get something interesting.
>>
>>67799740
It's because Luke was a lovable goof and Rey is a mary sue
>>
>>67799810
>I`m glad JJ played out Star Trek 11 as one, big homage to star trek and TOS in particular - now that every beat and cliche of it is behind us, hopefully we`ll get an original story out of Into Darkness.

we all know how that turned out
>>
>>67799809
How else are they going to milk toy sales?
>>
>>67799680
holy shit, could the new canon get any worse?
>Military disarmament act
>New Republic afraid to provoke the New Order
>NR can't defend itself against the New Order which has a grand total of 1 (one) star destroyer
>The Resistance has a total of 2 squadrons of X-wings.
>>
>>67799837
Except that JJ has nothing to do with VIII and IX,
>>
>be backed by the republic and princess leia
>the most money you can come up with is having a used shit base with 10 X-wings and no other forms of air support
>>
>>67799765

Galaxies are mostly flat.
>>
>>67799876
I thought he was co producing
>>
>>67797878
I liked the one where the stormtrooper busted out his space axe.
>>
>>67799495
if you read the novelization of the movie they have some technology that makes the beams go faster than light...can't recall what it is tho
>>
>>67799895
IT HAS TO BE THE EXACT SAME AS EPISODE 4 OR ELSE IT WILL SUCK
>>
>>67799895
Well clearly they didn't need any more forces to beat the first order.
>>
>>67799908
Executive.

He has no say on the story or anything else for that matter.
>>
>>67799908
He's not going to be involved in the actual making of the movie, though.

Actually, from here on out based Rian is the one who's really in charge, he's both writing and directing VIII and he's writing IX.
>>
>>67799900
galaxies are mostly flat and images are completely flat
>>
>>67799927
What was their explanation for being able to see the actual beam destroy the planets when they were visiting grandma or wherever they were?
>>
>>67799997
I don't believe there was any, but some communication was implied IIRC
>>
>>67799997
>visiting grandma

kek

she was even telling stories
>>
>>67799997
>there`s sound and explosion in Star Wars space

>give me scientific explanation for everything in SW
>>
>>67799997
There's no explanation for that other than the usual business of Abrams throwing logic and common sense out the window in order to manipulate our emotions.

He did the same thing with Vulcan's destruction in 2009 Trek.
>>
>>67800040
the sound of those missiles or space depth charges that Boba Fett's ship shot in Episode II were bad ass
>>
File: hamburgler.jpg (70 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
hamburgler.jpg
70 KB, 600x900
>>67799837
yeah that guy has Stockholm syndrome. I think we should realize how poor hollywood actually is now adays, and how stressed every part of the production is.

There are less studios, that means less work and less talent being traded around and raised.

Movies are no longer works of love, but works to be absolutely loved by everyone, a feat impossible as everyone knows viewers can't possibly be always satisfied when they know pretty much exactly what to expect.

I would add to the first point how everyone with talent has to think way ahead now, and believe they should hold their stupid half baked ideas near and dear, so they could have a longer career as an artist of some sort, instead of getting their ideas out there and refined and galvanized into the larger project.

Although this movie was not fun, and not clever the acting truly elevated whatever plebian grasp of the wonderment science fiction has cast on all of us. This is mostly because no one can steal the act out of the actor, as most likely the ideas they present are immutable from the source
>>
>>67800040
Not him but them being able to see an explosion of a planet far as fuck away instantly was so far out that it messed up my suspension of disbelief because of how stupid it was
>>
>>67800040

lucas never put in a shot of alderaan getting blown up from tatooine because even he had enough respect for the audience's intelligence to not put in such an obvious lowest-common-denominator shot

>>67799997
the only possible reason is that the castle is in the same solar system or i suppose some technobabble that would be flimsy even by star wars standards that the hyperspace window of the starkiller beam somehow caused some fluke reflection on the planets sky or some shit

still wouldn't explain why the new republic's capital is built on 5 dangerously close planetoids that'll be crashing into each other in a couple years
>>
>>67798967
>Kylo Ren can't lose in the first movie, because it's like Darth Vader losing in ANH!
No, he shouldn't have lost in the first movie because it removes his credibility as a villian and is completely incongruous with the level of power he has demonstrated and the amount of training the force is established to require. It's funny how people all bitched about midichlorians but don't give a shit about rey randomly going super saiyan on no training when it contradicts the original aesthetic of eastern religion as much or more.

Also whatever retard decided to make the capcha randomly require 3+ correct solutions sometimes should kill themself.
>>
If star killer base uses a sun, assuming its the closest sun, wouldn't it be flung like fuck as soon as it consumed it?

Still, star killer base is like making a sniper rifle that shoots in 7 directions at once
>>
>>67799740
why is her face so red?
>>
>>67800219
its cause shes got the acne
>>
>>67799810
>have to use a greenscreen guy to operate BB8 yet when BB8 appears at the Oscars he is able to move by himself
fucking fail
>>
>>67800194
>No, he shouldn't have lost in the first movie because it removes his credibility as a villian

Because villains' can't grow? They have to be fully formed established threats in the first movie?

>the amount of training the force is established to require.

What is the "amount of training" required? Luke was in Yoda's swamp for three weeks and beat Vader. His real "training" was rejecting the Dark Side, there was very little formal training. Literal yoda school is a prequel idea.
>>
File: 1427234440025s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1427234440025s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>67797529
>Star Wars
>2016
what the fuck are you niggers doing
>>
>>67800215
you can't consume a sun, even if you could the mass inside whatever you use would make everything orbit around you

I think it was extinguished.
>>
>>67800215
dude its the greatest dues ex machina they could come up with to make us all try care about whats about to happen on screen.
>>
>>67800291
They explain the sun being contained inside the planet by the magical "thermal oscillator" that the Resistance destroys

when the planet collapses it explodes into a new star
>>
>>67800356
oh

yeah that's impossible lol
>>
>>67800259
>Luke was in Yoda's swamp for three weeks and beat Vader.

Citation needed. Luke was in Yoda's swamp for a while and then he got his hand chopped off on Bespin.
>>
>>67800356

a very dense star apparently

like a couple hundred thousand times more dense at least

accompanying material says it siphons off the sun for some process to harness a form of dark energy from space which is then contained and scified inside the planet into usable weapon power. the oscillator is part of the containment system

also, apparently the planet has hyperdrive which explains how it fires more than once. which would have been a nice thing to at least hint at in the film. of couse then they'd have to explain why the resistance was able to find it after it changed locations after shooting the republic
>>
File: 1456473043994.jpg (67 KB, 640x695) Image search: [Google]
1456473043994.jpg
67 KB, 640x695
>>67799680
>Planet Not-Coruscant
>Planet Not-Tatooine
>Planet Not-Yavin

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
>>67800440
a neutron star (the most dense star you can get without it collapsing on itsself and creating a black hole)
>>
Starkiller Base

Deep in the Unknown Regions, the First Order has constructed a superweapon that uses an entire planet as its weapons platform. The deadly Starkiller harvests energy from its system’s star, contains it within magnetic fields inside its base’s planetary core, and then converts that energy into an ultra-powerful beam that blasts through hyperspace, able to sterilize the worlds of a distant star system with a single shot. The icy world that houses the Starkiller is the First Order’s greatest secret, and essential to its plan to conquer the galaxy.

Starkiller Base was a mobile ice planet located in the Unknown Regions that served as a stronghold of the First Order three decades after the Battle of Endor. Commanded by an unofficial triumvirate of General Hux, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma, it was armed with a superweapon capable of destroying entire star systems halfway across the galaxy. The First Order viewed this ability as an evolution of the planet-destroying capabilities of the Galactic Empire's Death Star designs, with the weapon serving as the ultimate culmination of Old Empire research into dark energy translations and hyperspace tunneling.[6][4]

The planet was ultimately destroyed by a Resistance attack due to a weak point exploited by pilot Poe Dameron, causing the implosion of the entire planet thirty seconds before the superweapon fired upon the Resistance base on D'Qar. The stored stellar energy then expanded, causing the planet to turn into a star.
>>
>>67800478
the one good thing about TFA was that it wasn't so disastrous that the trilogy can't be fixed in episode VIII and IX
>>
>>67800259
>Because villains' can't grow? They have to be fully formed established threats in the first movie?
Well he'll have to grow way faster than a complete amateur who can still out mind-read/fight him. Which pretty much isn't how anything at all works.

>Luke was in Yoda's swamp for three weeks and beat Vader.
a) Where did you even get that time period
b) Luke actually got his ass kicked. He won after another time jump between 5 and 6.
c) The point isn't 'formal training'. The force was conveyed to be like buddhist meditation where it took intense focus and contemplation to master.
>>
>>67800478
I was happy that it was Hosnian, not Coruscant, that got blown up, but fuck, why did we need another desert planet? One desert planet is one too many. If we never go to another fucking desert planet in Star Wars it will be too soon.
>>
>>67800495
It can't be a neuron star, the sun they were using was still producing light and had flames burning
>>
>>67799680

>reparations
>>
>>67800602
>sun
>flames burning
give this man a physics phd
>>
File: 1440290192289.png (158 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1440290192289.png
158 KB, 409x513
As Starkiller Base was charged through the power of stars, it gradually blocked out sunlight until, running at full capacity, it extinguished it completely, leaving the surface in darkness. In order for the weapon to fire, its weapons engineers would induce a breach in the containment field, allowing the collected dark energy to escape the core through the hollow cylinder opening on the antipodes of the planet relative to the stellar collector. During this process, the dark energy transformed to a state known as "phantom energy", and left the planet behind, tearing a hole through hyperspace along a perfectly linear path. The people stationed at the Base called the dimension through which the phantom energy beam traveled "sub-hyperspace", and this method of delivering the payload was near-instantaneous across vast distances. The rotation and inclination of the planet had to be taken into account for the weapon to target something, and also the lack of obstacles between it and the target, as the phantom energy beam would only be intercepted by an object of sufficient mass (like a planet). When the phantom energy struck a planet, the interaction produced enough heat to ignite the planet's core, creating a pocket nova. The space-time disruption caused by the phantom energy's passage would make the nova instantaneously visible thousands of light years away.[2]

>they literally just added words to try and make it less retarded.
>>
>>67800495

i just meant that after the planet collapses the sun it leaves behind is the size of the planet

even this wouldnt be close to the density of a neutron star
>>
>the shield generators just happened to be non localised so it could only be repaired after the technicians travelled there

this shit gets better and better
>>
>>67797878
yeah
that harrison ford line trying to ape his indiana jones line made me throw up
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 488x488
>>67799562
Star Wars isn't science fiction.
>>
>>67800544
>Well he'll have to grow way faster than a complete amateur who can still out mind-read/fight him. Which pretty much isn't how anything at all works.

Snoke says at the end of the movie that he's going to complete Kylo Ren's training which implies that he'll grow stronger
>>
>>67800661

everything seems like standard technobabble except for that asspull part at the end to explain why they could see it from the reggae club

if it was visible it would still be incredibly far away and just look like some flash of light, and certainly not a branching beam with individual explosions
>>
>>67799810
how's the expression go, fool me four times...?
>>
>>67800770
yea but imagine a guy who had trained chess for his entire life being beaten by some random girl who had never played chess before

then they spend some time apart training

who do you think will win their next encounter?
>>
>>67799680
The space Versailles Treaty was a mistake.
>>
>>67800770
Yeah while luke starts rey's training. Except she's already been shown to have way more potential than everyone else ever unless she has some kind of force reducing stroke. And I was saying that the way pretty much everything works is that you improve the most when you're an amateur. The better you are at something the harder you have to work to get any improvement.
>>
>>67799740
This. Anyone who actually enjoyed this movie, let alone thought it was above a 6.5 out of 10 clearly spent the whole time jacking off to the nostalgia feels.
>>
rey didn't beat kylo at full strength, the shitty direction was trying to indicate that he was seriously injured by that lazerblast
it's not even his final form
>>
>>67800866
what really shocked me wasn't that it was shit, but that it was REALLY badly directed
>>
>>67800828
I'm pretty sure I could beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match if I shot him in the stomach with a shotgun first
>>
>>67800924
by what fucking standard is the directing bad? There's tons of camera movement and storytelling/characterization through visuals, something George absolutely failed at
>>
>>67800986
Lack of visual unity or careful storyboarding
really bad pacing - the death star sequence is a fucking mess
Extremely disconnected montage, e.g. harrison/carrie's heartfelt chat is just lazily slapped into the middle of a scene
unmotivated/rushed emotional development in general, i.e. our protagonists get way too close way too quickly
>>
>>67800963
i'm pretty sure that if mike tyson got shot but was still moving around fine and was throwing barbells into trees that you would literally die
>>
>>67800259
No, villains cant really grow when your story is a heros journey type story. The focus is on the hero's growth towards the villain in overcoming the villain.
It doesnt work when the hero is a mary sue that beats the villain on the first try.
I am thinking right now that tfa was not a heros journey story, but some edgy hipster spin on it which is some kind of reverse heros journey where the hero doesnt matter but the villain does, but it sort of failed.
JJ tried to do a ST9 and spin it in a different way but ST is full of crazy scifi hijinks but SW generally isnt, its follows a very simple mythology arc
>>
>>67801358
they beat the villain on the first try in ANH, an early success makes the trials of empire seem darker by contrast
it was fine having her beat injured kylo, the script was just terrible so it wasn't properly prepared. that whole bridge scene comes out of nowhere
>>
>>67801500
They survived a threat in the first one, the empire was not beaten nor was vader
In tfa, 1st order suffered defeat on every level
>>
>>67801605
in ANH the death star is destoyed and vader is sent spinning into space. there is a strong implication that the rebellion has actually won the war, because they didn't think the movie would succeed. TFA actually ends on a much less certain note.
>>
>>67800251
They had three different BB-8`s - one controlled by puppeteer to give the head more nuanced expressions, second was spare and the third was the one that had the ability to ''run'' as fast as possible.
>>
>>67801358
The only way this turns out not completely retarded is if rey turns to the dark side and outpaces ren but in the finale he goes back to the light and it actually strengthens him to beat her. That said the direction/writing of their fight was shit either way.
>>
>>67802005
>That said the direction/writing of their fight was shit either way.

mad prequelbabby detected

why don't you go back to your shit movies with dance fighting in front of a green screen
>>
>>67802027
Not because of the 'realism' you dumb faggot. Because they failed to convey the wound mattering in the rey fight in a coherent way. You were supposed to see him in pain earlier and just be all "oh he got shot I guess that justifies this asspull because it was a 1/3 multiplier on his power level" or some shit.
>>
>hitler's father beat him
>stalin's father beat him
how did kylo ren's father fuck him up so much?
>>
File: thrawn.jpg (4 MB, 2101x2846) Image search: [Google]
thrawn.jpg
4 MB, 2101x2846
>>67799680
Jesus Christ that's shit. In the original EU the Galactic Civil War went on for like another 15 years after Return of the Jedi.
>>
>>67799949
do you know what an executive producer does?
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.