[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spill.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
I MISS THEM SOMETIMES.
>>
>>67797489
nobody cares what you think
>>
>>67797508
i do

fuck you
>>
>>67797549
>nobody
>you
Pick both
>>
Remember when Co-host and Cyrus got into a fight over some stupid action movie?
>>
File: Lockout_film_poster.jpg (84 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
Lockout_film_poster.jpg
84 KB, 300x443
>>67797644
I do. Cyrus was always such a pompous prick.
>>
>>67797711
Yup that's it, dude love the sound of his voice
>>
>>67797644
remember when anyone fought ever?

On double toasted everyone just agrees with Korey's stupid bullshit because he will fire them if they don't.
>>
CINEMA

MATINEE
>>
>>67798307
I AIN'T GOT 7.50 TO PAY
>>
>>67798014
That's true, however fortunately Martin occasionally slaps his shit with common sense though not nearly often enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVcy7w_IXM
This one if fucking hilarious, albeit unintentionally. Korey and his retarded girlfriend get btfo on some nonexistant racial issue and by the end everyone else is laughing at them.
>>
>>67798511
I miss co-host

If he was still around Martin would be doing this non stop
>>
>>67797644
I actually met Cyrus! Dude was pathetic in real life. He wanted to argue about religion and how dumb Christians are... Plus he was fat and balding. Really a sad waste of flesh/bone/organs.
>>
>>67797489
They died in 2012.
>>
>>67798511
Holy shit. "Am I dumb, Korey?"
>>67799135
Agreed.
>>
>>67797644
Cyrus really did not know how to be polite. He always treated everyone like they were stupid.

Cohost ruled. His opinion may have sucked sometimes, but he was honest and never acted like he was anything special. Also, I 100% agreed with his opinion on Harry Potter.
>>
>>67798014
>>67798511
One of the problems with the podcasts near the end was how they always cashed in their political views on current events. This would be fine if they weren't all liberal athiests with half of them being black turning into a liberal circlejerk. Carlyle was the only conservative voice ever on the site no I don't care about any of the LOEOG cast extras because who gives a fuck about them
>>
>>67798511
That chick is fucking dense.
>>
>>67799376
90% of spill's entertainment for me was arguing

when they all agree (or just capitulate to Korey's dumb opinions) it's boring.
>>
>>67799376
LOEOG was full of sweaty nerds.
>>
>>67798511
>Goes bitch mode because of Saldana
>Doesn't give a shit that they made her closest friend black, which was an obvious pandering to the black community in hopes for more money
>Acts like Martin is crazy when he makes complete sense
>That fucking parrot on Korey's left who just repeats what he says with zero input
>That Skype cunt who is offended by race, but starts off with "fucking honkies"

Holy shit, this is retarded.
>>
>>67799376
LEOG was filled with nasily-voiced faggots who just talk over eachother.

They also had "le nerd girls" who acted "sexy" on the mic, which is easily one of if not THE cringiest things someone can do.
>>
Why exactly did they stop making reviews?

I really liked that site.
>>
>>67801078
The people who owned the site just shut them down one day
>>
Remember when that guy from Double Toasted got arrested for killing a woman?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.