[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sunnt.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sunnt.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
About to start this, what should I expect?
>>
a heckin good time
>>
A lot of screaming. Pass.
>>
>>67794231
Seinfield but funny.
>>
>>67794231
Jared Diamond
>>
literally america the show
>>
One of the best sitcoms there is. Only ones I know of that can compete are Seinfeld and Curb.
>>
>>67794231
Lots of yelling. Annoying at first but it grows on you.
>>
Starts good, Frank is introduced and it becomes great, the more recent episodes may not be as great but are still bretty gud considering its age, it's worth checking out.
>>
>>67794231
Stop watching after Season 7. That's when the show ends.
>>
>>67794676
>implying the last episode of season 11 isn't where it ends
Not that I'm gonna quit watching it or anything, but there's no way that idea wasn't designed as the finale.
>>
>>67794231
Start with season 2, that's when Danny Devito shows up and that season is what most of their running jokes/characters come from. Come back to season 1 after you are already a fan of the show, it is pretty weak compared to the rest of the series.

Seasons 2-4 are masterpieces, 5-7 are very good, and then 8-10 have several hit or miss episodes and the characters get flanderized out the ass. Do with this what you will.
>>
>>67794756
They already signed on for another season well before this last season was even written. I think the actual series finale will be a little more off the wall and they will do shit that affects the characters long term.
>>
>>67794231
expect a damn good show and a shit ton of laughs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.