[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dropped the show 2 episodes ago, does anything good happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Better-Call-Saul.jpg (31 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
Better-Call-Saul.jpg
31 KB, 480x336
Dropped the show 2 episodes ago, does anything good happen?
>>
>>67793891
>does anything good happen?
yeah, plebs like you get filtered
>>
>>67793891
I havent seen the last episode because apparently there isnt a torrent for it. wtf?
>>
>>67793891
Saul is actually Jimmy D:
>>
File: 1458240943824.jpg (108 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458240943824.jpg
108 KB, 720x1008
>>67793891

Most shows rarely have an appeal beyond 1-2% of the population.

You are the 98% cuckboi.
>>
Mike kicks the shit out of Kaylee.
>>
>>67793891
Yea it isn't all about body counts and Jimmy is on track to start going full Saul next season. We might even learn when Mike started working for Gus during this show, the first time we see Mike in BrBd Saul sent him. Did Mike owe Jimmy one last favor or had he not started working for Gus yet? Also looking forward to Bill Burr and Huel
>>
No, you didn't miss much.

>Jimbo purposefully fired himself because he hated the work and wanted to be eligible for the bonus
>Kim quit her job because fuck Hamlin
>both of them plan to do separate law work under the same building
>Mike declined the Salamanca deal, but later accepted it when they threatened to kill his family

There, I just saved you eighty fucking minutes.
>>
>>67793891
Piss supposedly upon my wife's true tits
>>
>>67793891
nah it's going down the shitter, jimmy's big season 2 character arc still has insufficient motivation and wexler is throwing her career away, not for love but for laffs
>>
>>67793891
dropped it two episodes until finale last season and now shamefully picking it back up because I've seen everything else and watched an entire sitcom
>>
>>67794085
And get locked up!?!?!?
>>
>>67794243
Hi babe, drink my piss please
>>
>>67794511
not the momma
>>
>>67793979
>needing a torrent
its on fkin netflix bruh
>>
>>67794664
not in USA
>>
>>67794664
>its on fkin netflix bruh
Not all countries have netflix you dumb americunt.
>>
>>67794708
Translation: not all poorfags can afford $9 a month
>>
>>67794697
>>67794708
>bawwww I'm in west irrelevantstan
you should probably get back to your civil uprising or mining job instead of watching fucking television. Capitalism only works when we have poor people's backs to stand on, hop to it.
>>
>>67793891
>does anything good happen

no. answer is the same without "good"
>>
>>67793891
>Season 12, Episode 1

SCENE: CINNABON EXTERIOR. Jimmy (alias Gene) is working sadly. Quirky music from the 60's is playing over his tedious routine, to comedic effect, since Jimmy is sad but the music is upbeat. Jimmy looks in his pocket. Wow, it's the pinky ring from the first season! It's interesting because it represents the path that led Jimmy to this unfortunate circumstance! Smash cut to black.

INTERIOR, CHUCK'S HOUSE
Chuck: You can't keep messing around, Jimmy!
Jimmy: OK, I'll play it straight. For you, AND Kim.
Chuck: Woooohhhhooo I'm sensitive to electromagnetic waves, how weird and quirky!

SEASON 12, FINALE
Jimmy: I can't keep doing this, I have to be me!
Kim: No Jimmy...do this right...for me.
Jimmy: Kim...I.
Jimmy turns around, looking at the floor. It's BLACK AND WHITE symbolizing his struggles! He looks up at the camera, and smiles slightly
Smash cut to black

CREATED BY VINCE GILLIGAN, SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!
>>
>>67795988
kek
>>
something ironic happened
and jimmy had another gods must be crazy moment
>>
>>67793891
Good choice sempai it Jumped the Shark around that time. Boring fucking show now that Breaking Bad/Vince marks oil their tiny little dicks to.
>>
>>67795988
I don't get people who want Jimmy to become Saul early on in the series.

You really think the show's gonna improve when Jimmy is Saul?

you guys think it's slow/not progressing much, but once he's Saul, it won't really progress at all anymore. And there's just so much "lawyer who don't follow the rules" you can do.

That's why the transition phase is so important.
>>
>>67796584
You have to understand it's the same people who think Gus was the best part of breaking bad.
>>
season 1 was so much better

they should have started with the crime shit right away in season 2

>I'm quitting this lousy job and never going back!!!
>cliffhanger
>lol just kidding this is a lawyer drama now
>>
>>67796584
>progress

he has been sleazy salesman guy from the beginning

needs some actual plot and action
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.