[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest here How many times did you actually laughed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11
File: Deadpool_poster.jpg (18 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_poster.jpg
18 KB, 220x321
Let's be honest here
How many times did you actually laughed?

I laughed like 6 or 7 times
The only joke that I genuinely enjoyed was the hindu guy telling Deadpool he kidnapped the other hindu guy

Overall it was pretty lame, the only good scenes were in the trailer

3/10
>>
I didn't laugh once because I only enjoy true art.
>>
>>67792970
>>67793045
>overall it was pretty lame
>i laughed like only twice
>i'm so above this movie, true art for me

You fags are Negasonic Teenage Warhead irl
>>
Laughed a couple of times and a few mild chuckles throughout the movie. Nowhere near as bad as /tv/ makes it out to be and for the most part it was enjoyable.
6/10
>>
I really enjoyed it but the only joke I feel like an idiot laughing so hard at was

>Hashtag drive by

I thought I was above fart jokes, oh well
>>
It's overrated by not 3/10. I'd say like 7. It was entertaining. I didn't laugh much either but the jokes weren't complete misses
>>
Some of the jokes are terrible, it's as if a 13 year old wrote them.

"We all know what I can do with 12" got a smirk.
>>
I didn't laugh once at the trailers. Not likely to ever watch the movie.
>>
i don't laugh anymore desu
>>
>>67792970
>mfw he was fapping to a unicorn
>>
The best joke was them making fun of the shitty Green Lantern movie
>>
The only enjoyable scene was the "cue the music"
>>
>>67792970
I only laughed when the indian guy got rear ended with his cousin still being in the trunk
>>
The part where Ajax takes his name from a cleaner and running over a guy with a zamboni.
>>
>>67792970
the part when he spelled "francis" with le bodys
>>
No idea why that bull dyke and iron man was even in the movie, could've added more relevant side characters even if they were CGI
>>
more like memepool.

so disappointed with this and star wars. not that they were bad, but painfully mediocre.
>>
There was a part where Ryan Reynolds made a joke about raping the pizza guy or something like that that made me chuckle.
>>
>>67792970
I'm not going to lie, I actually want to see it again.
>>
>>67793569
thats the one that really got me too. i felt the same as you do.

it was nice seeing reynolds do something hes wanted to do for a long time, though.
>>
I had no qualms about this movie going in. I knew it was just going to be a dumb, funy capeshit movie like all the rest, and i didnt have any expectations. Didn't laugh a single time. Maybe cracked a smile once. The humor in this movie was so shit, and I sincerely cannot see how anyone over the age of 15 found anything from it funny.

Am i just disenfranchised or what? It was a decent movie, whatever, but I think it speaks volumes when your comedy movie needs a literal comedic relief character.
>>
>>67792970
7. 5/10.

4th best capeshit behind Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Blade.
>>
Shooting cat and shitting in litter box

And the xmen jokes
>>
>>67792970
I died when Miller told Wilson that his face looked like Freddy Krueger fucked a topographical map
>>
thought the blade 2 midnight screening line was pretty good
>>
"Love isn't blind, you're blind" was the only one that really got me but it was amusing throughout. I'm autistic and withdrawn so I don't laugh much
>>
File: 1454481603154.gif (2 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1454481603154.gif
2 MB, 400x500
I laughed when he gave the pizzaboy a little kiss and when he was on the icemachine. Wasn't all that funny to me tbqh senpai
>>
>>67792970
Dozens.

Better than Star Wars and Bvs, and pretty much every single capeshit movie after Ironman 2.
>>
I laughed many times throughout. It's pretty good.

For some reason, my biggest laugh came when Weasel said, "Wanna get fucked up?" to the blind lady. I don't know why.
>>
I don't know why sometimes it's the stupidest jokes that get me. Like "you know what they call cancer in mexico?"
>>
>>67793654
You know that was an obvious nod to the cartoon that must never be spoken of outside of its containment board. The unicorn toy he jacked off to with his regenerating baby-hand was clearly meant to be recognizable as you-know-what, yet also be generic enough to not piss off Hasbro's lawyers.
>>
>>67792970
Zootopia was way funnier.
>>
>>67792970
I was nearly pissing myself when he caresses the old lady's face with his tiny hand
>>
He was funny when he was interacting with other characters, this is a good example >>67795567

it always came off as cheesy when he was talking and making quips to the camera and audience
>>
>>67795427
if you're a child
>>
Did you guys know you can like more than one movie and it's totally okay? Like, you can like this movie and Zootopia or Batman Versus Superman and your internet cool points won't go away.

Try it out.
>>
>>67792970
I laughed at almost everything.

I loved it.

Fuck all of you
>>
>>67792970
>all the dinosaurs fear the t-rex

best capeshit I've seen in ages, much better than anything from MCU except maybe iron man 1 and capt america 2
>>
>>67796301
It was very hard in the begining to me, it seemed to try excesively hard, but then it went easy on me and I enjoyed the rest of it
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 111x107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 111x107
>>67796283
oh look, a reasonable opinion.
>>
Garbage. Absolute garbage.

Also proof that people everywhere are stupid. I'm sitting in the theater after the credits are rolling and the people around me (including the fat chick behind me who was kicking my seat the whole time) are talking about how Deadpool was so hilarious and startlingly raunchy. "We didn't know a super hero movie could do that!"

Are you fucking kidding me? First off, did you ever see Super? Also, that whole thing was put together so if the studio wanted to make it PG-13 they'd only have to make a few small edits - i.e. CGI blood, quick shots of nudity with no main actors in them, and f-bombs that are all said off screen or by characters without mouths. It wasn't funny. Nor was a deconstruction of anything.

All we have was a not-so-wise-cracking jackass who wants to fix his face and blatantly points out the flaws of his own movie and expects us to laugh at how shitty it was. The humor is as intelligent as youtube poop I would have watched in middle school.

If you think this movie is good then you're on the wrong board(go to /b/)
>>
>>67796395
pasta alert.

I remember when this movie came there was 6 or 7 pastas like this one.
>>
>>67794228

>memepool
>not a single meme in the entire kino
>>
the epic rap battle was better
>>
If he can regrow a hand, why didn't he cut off his face and have it regenerate? Why didn't it just heal in the first place, since that's his super power?
massive plot hole
1.5/10
>>
>>67796571
he regenerates to his actual final form kiddo, never his silky skin again.
>>
>>67796434
>tfw you wrote one of them

I actually liked the movie too
>>
>>67796571
Isn't the brain essential? I mean, he killed Francis with a shot to the head, so it makes sense.
>>
The Professor X joke got me good
>>
>>67796649
which one?

they were all pretty funny
>>
It was pretty funny, not top 10 comedy but it was a comfy movie. Of course you're not gonna laugh to much when you already have a set opinion before you go see it and you're just already miserable to begin with and disagree with the majority because you have a defiant personality due to be picked on and excluded growing up.

I'd give it 7/10 on the comfy level, sequel will probably be funnier.
>>
>>67796571
In the comics he is deformed because his healing factor is constantly fighting off the cancer cells which forms all the tumors. His regeneration doesn't get rid of the cancer, it just stops it from killing him. Even if he did got off the face or any part of his body he still has cancer which means he will still have tumors
>>
>>67792970
I think the only thing that got even a smile out of me was the bartender telling him he looked like an avacado or something
>>
>>67796972
are you dead inside or have you only seen the trailer?
>>
>>67795930
They did get it down pretty good though. Felt like the comics
>>
>>67792970
I grinned through most of it, tho mostly cause comic fan. I think it's kinda made for a very certain audience. To be honest I laughed hardest everytime I realized how much they stretched the shoe string budget.
>>
>>67797105
This movie was made for actual Deadpool fans. Sure, Waypool fans still would've laughed at this and probably even more than the Deadpool fans, but it got all the good Deadpool elements so right.
>>
>>67797038
I laughed more watching Ant-Man. I don't find obnoxious humour that's popular in American comedy that funny.
>>
Good one!
>>
>>67797220
t. Insecure Forigner blaming the American Boogyman for his uptight and lame sense of humor.
>>
Saw it on a stream, It was decent 5-6 but not funny vs raunchy comedies nor over the top in violence. The scenes where he will hunting henchmen for intel were great but overall a simple boring formulaic film.
>>
>>67797277
>that's popular in American

I didn't say 'obnoxious American comedy', I enjoy a lot of American comedies, just not the type you see in Deadpool.
>>
File: prog.png (412 KB, 513x413) Image search: [Google]
prog.png
412 KB, 513x413
the masses ruined it for me

there I admit it.

Wait most of you that hate on this probably thought the same without seeing it also.

OOPS YOU CAUGHT ME
>>
>>67792970
I laughed maybe five times, but I don't laugh at movies often. I gave it a 7/10.
The "Captain Deadpool" line got me the hardest.
>>
>>67797277
>t.A Fucking Retard That Can't Into Reading Comprehension
>t.A Deadpool Fan
>>
I laughed at the lent joke.
>>
This kino is pure kino and I laughed maybe 50 times.
>>
It was fun.

I'm from EU and watched it dubbed with my friends then downloaded it again and watched with the original audio. The first part was pretty fun, the final battle not so much.

It had some good moments like
>>67794654
>>67793654

then it also had shitty moments like
>>67793620

or the little taxi guy story.

I wish they could include Wolverine or Parker so Deadpool could interact with them tho

Worth watching if you want to see some dumb action film with violence and corny lines, nothing serious. 6/10
>>
>>67794430
>shitting in litter box

I literally did not get this. Care to explain the joke?
>>
File: 1414533544604.jpg (42 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1414533544604.jpg
42 KB, 529x502
>>67793455
>You fags are Negasonic Teenage Warhead irl

...Except their mutant power is making food disappear and getting fired from basic employment.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (52 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
52 KB, 720x544
>>67797605
this fucking guy
>>
>>67797439
The guy didn't have a cat
>>
>>67792970
I would've laughed more if so many of the jokes hadn't been in the trailers. I assumed since Reynolds is big on improv that they'd use alternate takes with different jokes in the final film.
>>
2.5/10 some jokes were good probs laughed 4 or 5 times (the old lady) but its a full on reddit trash
>>
>>67792970
More than I could count really. I was in a large group of friends and laughter is infectious even if the joke wasn't great, but passable.
>>
>>67798506
I felt like a giant asshole when watching this. Everyone in the theatre laughed at everything cept me. I felt so autistic
>>
>>67796939
Same
>>
I appreciated the humor, a lot of the jokes and scenes that were supposed to be funny were kind of unique. But the action scenes were lame IMO
>>
I liked the part where he said some sexually inappropriate that superheroes aren't supposed to say

No no, I liked when he acknowledged to the audience that the movie he was in was cliched and boring

No no no, I liked when he made a pop culture reference.

No no no no, I liked when he said something silly but then did something violent and then said something silly again
>>
>>67792970
It's not really a comedy movie, and his constant memeing felt more like a mental illness than the movie trying to be funny. It was so great.
>>
>>67792970
i laughed twice
>you have something between your teeth
>Wolverine mask
yeah and it wasn't even a laugh it was more a smirk
>>
>>67792970

>Let's be honest here
>How many times did you actually laughed?

I didn't watch it nor do I intend to
>>
>>67798681
That's because you are
>>
I'm gonna be honest, after discussing this on redd+it before seeing it I knew I would not laugh, and I didn't. It never should have been rated R. It would have made more money if it were PG-13. The only real good part was the fight scene.
>>
Gotta love how this great movie triggers the retards here so hard, specially the ones who haven't watched it. It was so awesome.
>>
>still no good quality version out yet

T-thanks YIFY.
>>
"Hashtag Driveby" fart into the old dear's face
>>
>>67799854
>It would have made more money if it were PG-13

It had to be R because it's a pretend-adult movie and Marvel's "we don't just do kiddy shit" movie. Of course, the target audience for this is 15 to 18.
>>
>>67796384
>liking capeshit
>reasonable
>>
>>67800112
don't you have some Mel to spam?
>>
>>67800487
Mel?
>>
>>67792970
>I laughed like 6 or 7 times
that's still better than any comedies nowadays
>>
>>67797788
so where did he shit?
>>
>>67796450
It was meme-tier
The movie its self is a meme....
>>
>>67792970
It reminded me of that kid in grade 8 who always attempted to be funny, it'd get like 3 laughs from his friends but no one else found it funny.

I hated everything about it. Except the old woman, she was pretty cool.

>>67799757
Smart guy
>>
>>67800647
You hear him flushing the toilet.

He called the guy a pussy.
>>
>>67792970
Haven't seen it, but if a movie manages to make me laugh 6 or 7 times, I would have to rate it way high than 3/10 to be honest family.
>>
File: inc.png (55 KB, 1280x883) Image search: [Google]
inc.png
55 KB, 1280x883
>>67794419
>>
>>67794776
what was the answer
>>
>>67801144
El Cancer
>>
The scene that made me laugh most was when his prostitute enjoyed spending time with him so much, she stopped charging him for her time and became his girlfriend.
>>
Another one of those shitty fedoracore flicks that /v/ kids like because it has an abundance of CGI gore and dick jokes.

Just kidding, I thought it was ok.
>>
>>67792970
once
at hugh jackmans mask because it was only funny part
>>
>>67795315
Why is it always the unicorn? They're the worst.
>>
>>67792970
6 or 7 times is pretty good in my opinion. You don't have to laugh to appreciate a joke anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv69ovRqqYs

his reaction when ajax escapes got me good.

liked this movie alot, fuck all of you.
>>
>>67797605
Nice.
>>
>>67792970
I chuckled at the credits
I laughed at some of the colossus stuff

Honestly it's About as funny as a family guy episode
>>
>>67794411
>disenfranchised
>>
>>67797605
God damn son. The 13th Amendment made it illegal to own niggas this hard.
>>
the funniest part was the "hello Ripley from Alien 3" "you are so old" "haha laughing to hide the pain" conversation imo
>>
>>67792970
>I laughed like 10 times but it was shieeeeet damn I need to go watch some real film like Batman vs Superman
>>
the part where he was attacking colossus was funny as hell. i wish there was more slapstick and less mumbling reference "humor"
>>
>>67796395
It was the safest R rated film ever made. I was hoping for it to be grosser and with more 4th wall breaking humor (like spaceballs)
>>
0 times

am I wrong or something ?
>>
>>67796450
>VHS fast forward
>not a meme
>>
>>67792970
It made me smirk one or two times, but most of the jokes were too obvious. They were stupid too, but not stupid enough, or maybe it was that deadpool was unlikable.
>he's masturbating to a unicorn, ok..
>the grandma swears a lot got it...
All in all the movie was boring, the retrospective story structure - mediocre. 4/10
>>
>>67792970

I made it half way through and deleted the rip.

I didn't get emotionally invested in the story at all, and the "humour" didn't appeal to me. I'm happy that what's his face finally got to play his dream role and all, but goddamn it was not the kind of film I like at all.
>>
turned it off after 20 minutes desu
>>
>>67804761
>"humour"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67804785
>He's American

How're your jewish overlords treating you there son?
>>
I had to give it a 3rd chance, stuck around cause Morena Baccarin is hot, the action was over the top (like when he shot three guys with one bullet - must have been one hell of a FMJ to pierce like that!), they didn't really explain why the metal guy who framed Deadpool in the comics was now the good guy in the movie, also why the Xavier Institute was just the metal guy and the fire teen girl and finally - in Deadpool's words himself - the movie was "a love story".

All in all, I've seen and remember worse (way worse) movies and the movie was funny. Also - way, way, way, way, way, way, way better than Age of Ultron. (Which Deadpool also referenced at the very end.)
>>
I laughed many times, specially with Colossus, it was a pretty good movie that once again proves that from a lower budget originates creativity and better movies, unfortunately this is a lesson that studio/producers insist in not learning.
>>
>>67804761
>but goddamn it was not the kind of film I like at all
This, we need more Avengers and thor movies, those are my kind of movies.
>>
>>67792970
I think I missed out on a handful of laughs because I had seen them in the trailer. So I'm going to say I laughed/chuckled 5 or 6 times.

I definitely lol'd when he was getting pegged and was like "NOPE"
>>
>>67804840
>he thinks his country isn't also controlled by der jude
wew
>>
>>67794589

The kiss was the thing I laughed out loud at.
>>
So 4chan loves DC and Reddit loves Marvel.

Got it
>>
>>67800044
It's been out for 3 weeks you impossible retard.
>>
>>67792970
>Had to fake a few laughs because my friend looked over at me with a smile on his face when a joke happened
>>
A couple times, maybe. The only one I remember is when the guy says "I'd go and help you, but I don't want to." Not a great joke but I dunno, the delivery made it work on me.

Even though I didn't laugh a lot, I still liked the movie. Wound up seeing it twice: once pirated, and then again in theaters because I liked it that much. It's up there with, like, Winter Soldier and the other great superhero movies.
>>
>>67805782
thats the reason i choose to not have friends
>>
>>67792970
few times, no more than 4
>>
>>67805573
I think /co/ posters like you are the only ones who are taking sides in this comic book console wars
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.