[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carnivale vs. Deadwood vs. Rome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: th[5].jpg (5 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
th[5].jpg
5 KB, 300x150
It's nearly unanimous that these three shows were the climax of HBO's quality, all three were cut short do to maximum kikery, and only had two seasons. All three shows lacked a conclusion.

So: marry, fuck, kill.

http://strawpoll.me/7265158
>>
All 3 were shit. God tier HBO = sopranos, the wire, game of thrones, curb your enthusiasm.
>>
>>67792896
Sopranos was very good as was Oz, but the rest of those shows are fucking garbage.

two of them were before the pinnacle era, and game of thrones was never good.
>>
>>67792896
get the fuck outta here
>>
>>67792711
What went wrong, bros?

They haven't had a show worth watching in 8 years. Is it Obama's fault?
>>
>>67792711

Deadwood might gets its on Featur Film on Netflix

Im looking forward to that!

You Oopleheaded cocksuckers!
>>
>>67793081
>the wire
>fucking garbage

opinion discarded
>>
>>67792711
ronald moore left carnivale after season one to do battlestar. not sure if that fucked the show, but shooting outside with tons of extras costs a fuckton and literally half the plot in season 2 centered around the infuriating cooch dancer love triangle
>>
File: 527687c8e691b223b9aec57b_736.jpg (139 KB, 677x800) Image search: [Google]
527687c8e691b223b9aec57b_736.jpg
139 KB, 677x800
All 3 are great and at least we got a proper ending with Rome even though it was rushed so I got to go with Deadwood.

>we will never get a full season of Antony in Egypt.
>>
>>67794416
>muh dik the show

cuck detected.
>>
>>67794416
>They hired niggers to be themselves, it was so real! Omar was a really good actor!

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: th[4].jpg (10 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
th[4].jpg
10 KB, 300x170
Atia was the most devious character, Swerengen wouldn't have been able to compete.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.