[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were these movies so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pic_1346013833_1.gif (47 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
pic_1346013833_1.gif
47 KB, 350x250
Why were these movies so great?
>>
Only the first one.
>>
Only the first one was after that everything fell apart. Will and Elizabeth were weak characters which meant all we had was Jack and to much Jack is a bad thing.
>>
>>67792661
The first was great.

The rest are so shit I sometimes forget how good the first is.
>>
>>67792789
>>67792798
This.

CotBP is legit good.

>tfw u didn't know whether Jack was genius or an idiot
>>
>>67792829
The first was so great that I went to see 2 at the cinema. I was fucking pissed walking home for wasting 2 hours on that pile of trash.
>>
desu I like the first three. I know the last two suck major dick, but I don't mind. I always watch them when it's on tv. Also, Barbossa is hands down the best character. Geoffrey Rush is so charismatic. Jack's got nothing on him. The ending of the second movie still gives me the chills. The fourth one is the one we don't talk about, right? except for that awesome sword-driven St Mary's Revenge
>>
First one was ultimate comfy tier

Watched that shit almost every day after school for a yea straight
>>
>>67793265
Wait there were 5? I remember the main trilogy and then the meme movie that came out a few years later (think it was 2011 ish?) but that's all
>>
I like Dead Mans Chest the most but 3 was pretty shit
>>
fun movie, adventurous, slight action, the music

just like the Mummy, Congo etc
>>
>>67792789
>>67792798
>>67792829
>>67792869
>plebs hating on two and three

Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>67793348

the 5th is coming out in 2017 or something. Not even sure why they're still making them desu.
>>
>>67793348
sorry, when I said "the last two" I meant Dead's Man Chest and At World's End, as in "I know they're bad, but I like it". I tend to forget the fourth instalment because of how bad it was.
>>
>>67793593
ah okay
>>
what do you guys want to see in the 5th movie? will you even watch it? since the 3rd movie I'm waiting for a flying ship
>>
>>67793410
This. Why don't they make movies like this anymore?
>>
>>67793754
I'll be seeing it regardless of what they put in it, my expectations aren't that high at the moment
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.