[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just blame the Joker for Harvey's murders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: frodo.jpg (41 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
41 KB, 400x399
Why not just blame the Joker for Harvey's murders?
>>
He was already in prison.
>>
>>67792029
He was also in prision when Rachel and Harvey were kidnapped. He doesn't need to do it directly.
>>
>>67792029
>implying being imprisoned would prevent the joker from having someone murdered.
>>
>>67791791
because there were witnesses
>>
>>67792631
but if there were witnesses then they know batman didn't kill anyone either
>>
How does two face get out of that car where he shoots the driver
>>
>>67792673
checkmate atheists
>>
Also what the hell was Bane thinking when he crashed the plane with plenty of survivors?

>hehe if they find the correct amount of corpses surely they will think it was just an accident despite how the plane slowly got dismantled and still managed to keep going instead of immediately crashing after it lost it's wings
>>
Batman needed a reason for the underworld to fear him.
>>
>>67792799
He had his seatbelt on
>>
>>67792612
I'm not saying he couldn't its just hard to be blamed for something you could not directly do.
>>
>>67792870
it was a small private plane, possibly even secret, in bumfuckistan. I don't think anyone's gonna look too much into it.
>>
So Bruce was only Batman for like a few months right? He starts in BB and is only active for a few weeks, and by the end of that Joker is already becoming a big deal, but Batman still hasn't bothered with him by the start of TDK, so not much time could have passed. TDK again takes place over a few weeks. Then we hear in TDKR that Batman disappeared the day Harvey died.

In the Nolanverse, Bruce Wayne spent more of his life as a Ninja training on a mountain or hanging out in Chinese prisons than as Batman.
>>
>>67792885
So he went into retirement just after getting a "reason for the underworld to fear him"?
>>
>>67792029
He was? He was the one that made Harvey go nuts. Did he go back to prison after the hospital?
>>
They 100% could have had the Joker, or one of his henchmen, take the fall for killing Harvey, no matter what stupid reasons you guys come up with, and it's a dumb part of the movie that they pin it on Batman.
>>
Why didn't fropo just stay in the shire and let te world burn?
>>
Why didn't they just blame some blacks?
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 2100x1400
>dozens of scientists, engineers and laborers worked for years on this thing
>shown in chases on television
>nobody says anything
>>
>>67793061
There is like an 8 month period between the BB add tdk
>>
>>67796136
And*
>>
>>67791791
Joker had an alibi. He was preparing his whole ferry gambit thing while Harvey was murdering those people.

Also, batman would never blame someone for a crime they didn't commit, even if it was the joker. He took the fall because he was in the position to get away with it.
>>
>>67793989
I always thought this, ever since first viewing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.