[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't they just keep a few tanks around for when shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 34645634563.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
34645634563.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
why didn't they just keep a few tanks around for when shit went bad? there's been what 4 disasters before this movie? you'd think they'd have a solid plan to take care of shit
>>
They were building a bigger dinosaur to eat the indominus rex but didn't finish it in time and it would have presented its own set of obvious problems
>>
knowing how shit this franchise is, they'll have a 8 tonnes T-Rex crush a 60 tonnes tank
they always have plenty of guns but cant kill any dinosaur
>>
>>67791304
life finds a way, faggot.
>>
>>67791304
Tanks probably not in the budget.
>>
>>67791993
it doesn't need to be a fucking abrams and they don't even need an entire fleet of them. even some old soviet piece of shit would be pretty much invulnerable and have more then enough fire power to clear the entire island if needed
>>
>>67791616
In the lost world the hunter gets a t-rex with a dart..
>>
>>67792107
New T-Rex model has anti-tank claws.
>>
>>67791304

>why didn't they just find a way to keep the two hours of blatant money-gathering from happening?
>>
>>67791304
They should do that in the next movie but then beef up the dinosaurs so that they can take out tanks.
>>
>>67791993
I literally have no idea how much a tank is but that island probably had at least a billion dollar startup and retarded maintence per year.
>>
Because every dinosaur cost them 1+ million to create.
>>
>>67792212
All that shit makes them money. Tanks just sit there and gather dust most of the time. Besides, the dinosaurs are super-strong anyways. I think in the third movie the T-Rex rampaged through NYC, and all of the NYPD's firepower wasn't enough to bring it down.
>>
File: 1458696099140.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
1458696099140.gif
2 MB, 371x500
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.