[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Clark yo're on Sports today Wait is this how a newspaper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>Clark yo're on Sports today

Wait is this how a newspaper company works?
They just put you on random articles that have nothing to do with you and that you know nothing about?
>>
>>67789425
>No one cares about that extremely interesting dracula-esque vigilante in Gotham! The people want to hear about local sports! That'll sell papers!

Why does he still have a job?
>>
>>67789425
Yes
>>
>>67789425
Shit Laurence, really packing on the pounds huh?
>>
>>67789596
Hack Synder writing
>>67789648
Oh I always thought they put Sports Writers on sports and film critics on film reviews etc never mind...
>>
>>67789596
the average mouth-breather can name more starting players about their preferred sporting franchise than they can name Supreme Court justices, congressmen, and Senators combined.

A school shooting kills 30 and it's a tragedy, but if a fucking football is under-inflated it's a story for months. Perry knows his shit and that's how the planet still has enough money to send reporters in helicopters and immediate plane flights across the globe
>>
>>67789745
Clark is still learning the ropes and will need to work all departments
>>
>>67789425
Why did fishburn get so fat?
JUST ?
>>
>>67789878
he hasn't done had to be in shape for any roles since the Matrix. A few months ago I would have recommended he do another movie with the Wachowskis, but they'd convince him the best way to lose weight is to first lose his testicles
>>
>>67789756
newspapers are for the local area. a guy dressed as a bat and flying his own get around the city you live in is more interesting than national football or the supreme court.
>>
>>67789973
his own jet*
>>
>>67789973
do you know who Phoenix Jones is? do or don't, it still proves my point that sports get more attention
>>
>>67789425
how are newspapers still a thing? why isn't he working for Gawker or something?

>Clark, you're on Kotaku today
>>
>>67789962
Remember when Morpheus was the only main cast member to survive the Matrix trilogy, only for him to be killed off in that shitty MMORPG?

Do you think that bugged him at all?
>>
>>67790069
there was an mmorpg? that sounds like an awful game
>>
>>67790038
i did have to google him.

Phoenix Jones can't be compared to the Batman character. Phoenix Jones isn't fighting crazy villains that terrorize a major city and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a jet better than anything in the military.

If gotham actually existed and you lived there, Batman and all the crazy shit he does would be a much bigger story than sports.
>>
No. They have one or two writers for each section. Someone covers all the sports, another one covers political things, another does the crime beat, etc.

They have enough stories to write for their respective sections every day.
>>
>>67789596
I would say because batman has been around for 20 years at this point. With Gotham being so close they have probably had a bunch of articles on him.
>>
Is it bad a want to see a Wire-esque show about how Metropolis and Gotham live as cities (since they're right across the fucking bay from each other in the movies.)
>>
>>67790508
aren't they doing precisely that? or is it the marvel version?
>>
File: 1434848285250.jpg (127 KB, 525x399) Image search: [Google]
1434848285250.jpg
127 KB, 525x399
>>67789425

Mr. Clean, wtf happened?
>>
>>67790069
I don't think he knows about it and if he did likely wouldn't give a shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.