[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate the "X did nothing wrong", but seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vincent_donofrio_jurassic_world.jpg (147 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
vincent_donofrio_jurassic_world.jpg
147 KB, 1296x730
I really hate the "X did nothing wrong", but seriously, what did this guy even do that was supposed to make me hate him?

He mentioned using the raptors as weapons, and they did, and it didn't work because the monster they were up against spoke raptor. How is that his fault? None of the parks failures had anything to do with him.

Nedry got what he deserved because he put the park and people in jeopardy. This guy didn't do shit.

God this movie sucks.
>>
>>67788811
He's a bad guy because he's fat.
>>
>>67788811
The massive killer dinosaur was a direct result of him wanting a massive killer dinosaur in the first place.
>>
He was literally stealing money from that indian guy to make profit selling dinosaurs as weapons

>oh if we have had dinosaurs in afganistan...
>>
He and Dr Wu were in kahoots to make the Indominous a killing machine. Plus he was kinda happy when the park failed and he could see some carnage.
That doesn't make him evil though.
The character is literally me.
>>
>>67788866
>>67788961
Can we get a source on that?

Also, if this guy is so fucking obsessed with weaponizing everything, why doesn't he carry a fucking gun. He would have lived if he had just had a halfway decent sidearm.
>>
>>67788811
>asserts that the army needs dinosaurs
>Unironically says "It's grown-up time"
>>
>>67789887
fucking hell I didn't even notice that
>>
>>67789935
yeah man, that is the least grown-up thing anyone can possibly assert that doesn't involve an all-candy diet
>>
>>67788811
>fetch me my raptor wesley
>>
>>67789644
He talks about making a smaller version of the Indominous- it being part raptor means it can be trained, plus it has the ability to cloak itself.
Also, he had a knife, which is all a real man should need.
>>
It wasn't spelled out so well that they hit you over the head with it, but he was one of the reasons why they created the hybrid dinosaur in the first place, and set it loose.

Pretty much the only subtle part of that movie to be honest.
>>
>>67790269
That doesn't mean he had anything to do with the original one.

>>67790464
Okay, but I would like it if someone could point out the specific evidence.
>>
>>67790269
>Also, he had a knife, which is all a real man should need.

That and a Raptor death squadron.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.