[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man why does she sound like she has a fucking marble in her mouth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Holly-Hunter.png (590 KB, 2880x1188) Image search: [Google]
Holly-Hunter.png
590 KB, 2880x1188
Man why does she sound like she has a fucking marble in her mouth or some shit? I hate her voice
>>
File: 650_1200725.jpg (33 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
650_1200725.jpg
33 KB, 650x300
it's you who should shout your mouth
>>
>>67788623
I agree, shit was bad and the way she moved her mouth like she just recently got over a bad stroke.
>>
>>67788623
Because she drank piss, were you not paying attention?
>>
>>67789846
She never drank it, were you not paying attention?
>>
Still would, even after looking at her arms
>>
File: brs.jpg (290 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brs.jpg
290 KB, 1280x720
>>67788623

>talking shit about THE original pre-internet waifu

fuck you
>>
>>67788690
so that's where i've heard it from. knew it sounded familiar
>>
Why was elastagirl in Batman vs Superman?
>>
I don't know what all of you are talking about, my dick was gaping clouds every time she was on screen. She is a very attractive woman for her age and her realistic southern drawl did nothing but donate to my chub.
>>
File: 56gbgf6s.jpg (93 KB, 824x464) Image search: [Google]
56gbgf6s.jpg
93 KB, 824x464
>>
>>67789764
/thread
>>
Her voice is sexy as hell what are you talking about

Imagine having a mom like her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.