[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Gordon fucks everything up again episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: gordon.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>its a Gordon fucks everything up again episode
>>
I really liked season one of this show. Season two was the bullshit empower women movement that is all over America. Hopefully, they'll stop that shit.
>>
>>67788220
I randomly looked up the AV Club reviews and basically the reviewer hated S1 since the main character was a white man but praised the FUCK out of S2 solely because of muh girl power. He actually states it in the reviews.

I enjoyed both seasons however. But S1 seemed more focused
>>
>>67788220
>>67788409
At least they made cameron and donna into characters that fuck up big time as well.
Although cameron is annoying as fuck
>>
>>67788505
>it's a Cameron says every line in a bitchy sarcastic manner season
>>
>>67788409
Sounds like that guy had his cock cut off and shoved in his mouth.

i'll continue to watch the show though. I enjoy it, just wish there was less of the WE'RE INTELLIGENT, STRONG WIMMENZ bullshit.
>>
>>67788505
>it's a cameron hasn't stepped on my balls yet season
>>
>it's a cameron tries to be a hardass but wants tender lovin' season
>>
Show is retarded, massive online underground gaming community it the early fucking 80's....wut? homo employees with gay rights issues wut? semi faggot main character, chick leaders in pc industry bahahahaha. It's SJW rewriting of history. Like shield maidens in vikings.
>>
>>67788766
yep.
>>
>its a Joe got BLACKED episode
>>
>>67788766
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Link
>>
>>67788766
Believe it or not but there actually was online real time chat back then. Keep in mind its limited to Dallas only in the show, so its not "massive" by any means
>>
Even in Batman V Superman old Gordo is fucking things up.
>>
>>67790351
Does he have a big role in it or just a bit part?
>>
>>67788766
Well if you knew anything about IT in the 80s, there were far more women in the programming side (Cameron for example). I heard this was because they would pull talent from the copy pool and train them in coding.
I can't speak to the show's other historical accurateness, but I have a suggestion:
Lighten the fuck up and enjoy it or don't and quit watching.
>>
>>67788165
Great show. I loved season one, and was surprised to hear people didn't though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.