[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man Of Steel Empty Case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: manofsteel40m18s.jpg (169 KB, 1109x457) Image search: [Google]
manofsteel40m18s.jpg
169 KB, 1109x457
so are we all gonna pretend that the open coffin or hypersleep chamber whatever that was in the "Kryptonian scout spaceship" didn't matter at all?

nothing?

really?
>>
I thought it was gonna have supergirl in it
>>
>>67788140
A precuel comic said it was Supergirl

I heard theories saying it's Hipolita or the precursor of Amazons
>>
>>67788140
It's just a teaser that has nothing to do with the plot of the movie or BvS. Why would it have to matter?
It's just there in case they might want to do something with Supergirl. Don't be so anal.
>>
It symbolized Nolan leaving the DCEU trainwreck before it was too late
>>
>>67788226
>Don't be so anal.

I'm not, I honestly didn't know about the supergirl thing.

Come to think about it,

>>67788188

that's actually a great way to tie things up with WonderWoman's people.
>>
>>67788188
>A precuel comic said it was Supergirl

18,000 years old?
>>
>Theories saying it's Hipolita or the precusor of the Amazons

That makes more sense then just an easter egg to Supergirl
>>
>>67788188
>>67789041
I don't think they'd decided whether there was going to be magic or god shit in DC films at that point, so they gave themselves a back door for an explanation in future.

I don't think the Amazons will be descended from Kryptonians after BvS.
>>
>>67788226
>Don't be so anal.

I'll show you anal:

Kal El without cape: beard.

Kal El after cape: no beard.
>>
>>67788140
how about Power Girl?
>>
>>67789328
So Supergirl
>>
>>67789123
>I don't think the Amazons will be descended from Kryptonians after BvS.

are you serious? that's the perfect escape.

a kryptonian woman survived from that pod 20k years ago and ended up on an island when she fucked a lot thus amazons.
>>
>>67788294
No, it's a terrible way
>>
>>67788140
MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.