[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Knightfall movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (1 MB, 1106x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1106x600
>tfw no Knightfall movie
>>
>mfw they do an animated version of it
>mfw they replace tim with Damien and azrael with a robot ot some shit like with superman:doom
>>
File: file.png (506 KB, 872x701) Image search: [Google]
file.png
506 KB, 872x701
>>67788450
>>
>>67788572
V A P E
>>
>>67787290
What does Batman hope to achieve by throwing a punch to that armored fucker?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 680x1045) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 680x1045
>>67788641
Might knock him out senpai
>>
>>67788789
Possibly if it was the first armor like in your pick, but OP's the second one, which is bulletproof.
>>
>>67788450
damian is based
>>
how does batman heal his spine again
wasn't it magic?
>>
>>67787290
>>tfw no Knightfall movie
Good, it's 90s edgy trash just like Batman vs Superman. These people never learn.
>>
File: file.png (426 KB, 485x392) Image search: [Google]
file.png
426 KB, 485x392
>>67788854
IIRC Bruce never actually fights Jean Paul Valley as Batman, he just outsmarts him until he removes all of the armour

>>67788912
Yep

>>67788959
The entire message of the series is that edginess is stupid
>>
>>67789068
>The entire message of the series is that edginess is stupid
Yes, thank you for explaining it to me. I understood it while I was picking it up weekly as it came out. It was still garbage and a product of its time. The message you reference was course correction when they realized everyone hated it. DC is still trying to capture the 90s comics boom they had in movie form, but time has moved on and they don't realize it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.