[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did his lightsaber skills deteriorate over the years, or did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 4ZRukIN.jpg (18 KB, 470x269) Image search: [Google]
4ZRukIN.jpg
18 KB, 470x269
Did his lightsaber skills deteriorate over the years, or did he decide to use his lightning on Luke just for shits and giggles?
>>
>>67786561
Did Yoda's?
Fuck you
>>
I believe it was meant to portray Sheev as so strong in the force that he didn't need a lightsaber. Then, while writing Episode III, George decided he could sell more action figures & toys by making Sheev fight with a lightsaber, even if its completely comical.
>>
Its a Jedis weapon
Sheev carried it to fuck up Jedi if ever found him out
If he killed all Jedi why the fuck would he still carry the Jedi weapon
>>67786739
dumb plinkettfag shut up
>>
>>67786561
He sucks. Defeated by Mace Windu, stalemated by Yoda.
>>
>>67786561
He didn't need it at all for that "fight" him having a lightsaber at that time was irrelevant.
>>
>>67786792
>Stalemated Yoda

Dude he fucked Yoda so hard his dick was green for WEEKS.
>>
>>67786739
Mfing plinkettfags
>>
>>67786805
this

He wasn't planing to fight. He used the lightning because Luke resisted him and he wanted to make him suffer.
>>
>>67786787

>doing this much mental gymnastics to explain why Sheev had no lightsaber in ROTJ

What does Lucas's dick taste like?
>>
>>67786561
Palpatine using lightsabers is a retcon.
>>
>>67786980
That's not an example of a retcon.
>>
>>67786561
>Do or do not. There is no try

The force let's you do lot's of things. However, I think Dark side of the force could drain energy. But nothings canon so I really don't know.
>>
>>67787008
It is. Want more retcons? The rule of two, Vader being Luke's father, and Palpatine being a Sith.

There is no need to fear retcons, they are part of Star Wars history.
>>
>>67786787
>>67786875
Fuck off
>>
>>67786934
>this much mental gymnastics

That's not a lot of gymnastics at all
>>
>>67786934
Luke did gymnastics. Yoda taught him that. Yoda is a Jedi.

Emperor was a sith. Sith were Jedi killers. Sith needed to have athletic ability keep up with Jedi. Called upon force too. Sith can now spin.
>>
>>67786561
Maybe he had his lightsabre on him, he wasn't really fighting luke.

BTW why is Kylo Ren jerking off to darth vader so much, doesn't he know that he betrayed dark side?
>>
File: TieFighter.jpg (65 KB, 1059x790) Image search: [Google]
TieFighter.jpg
65 KB, 1059x790
>Ah, yes. A Jedi's weapon
>much like your father's. By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you.

He was basically mocking Luke for using such degenerate weapons.
>>
>>67787386
I don't know how you got that from the quote.
>>
Lightsaber was saved for matter of treason
>>
>>67787529
It's a JEDI's weapon.
Sheev regards himself well above that shit.

He just tolerates his pet Vader using his, because he's a turned jedi.
>>
>>67787386
>Ah yes. A jedi's weapon
>But as you know, young Skywalker, it is also a weapon of the Sith. I, myself, have such a lightsaber as well, in my sleeve. Do not test me child, or I will take it out and show the true power of the darkside, the power of flipping and spinning around like horny Gundark in a cage unable to reach a she-dark in heat!

Guess you didn't watch the Special edition that fixed that bro. Sorry.
>>
>>67786561
It's a movie m8

They did it because it looks really cool and evil

Please go back to being 10 years old and watch your capeshit
>>
File: 1459147174882.webm (3 MB, 1220x520) Image search: [Google]
1459147174882.webm
3 MB, 1220x520
>>67786561
He gets more sexual pleasure from electrocuting people.
>>
>>67787649
Sounds more like he acknowledged Luke as a confirmed Jedi and that he was, therefore, worthy of a conversion.
>>
>>67787386
>A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force.

Vader helped the empire hunt down Jedi. The emperor is part of the Empire. Basic foot soldiers seem to be incompetent against Jedi. Who did Vader help in killing all the Jedi? Why even use a lightsaber, unless he is honor bound, to hunt Jedi and not the dark side of the force?
>>
>>67787855
He really enjoying that twink

then Vader comes over and takes his "throwing dudes over balconies" kink too far
>>
>>67787855
Man, Sheev really has a thing for the male Skywalkers.
>>
>>67787139
go meme mr plinkett pizza rolls faggot
>>
>ywn hang out with Sheev doing evil and petty shit
>>
>>67786561
Prequels aren't canon. He never liked lightsabers. They were a Jedi weapon. He hated the Jedi.
>>
>>67791328
Why is he smiling when he sees one then?
>>
>>67789635
>we will never get more sheev in the movies

is he at any good in those cartoon shows they have?
>>
>>67788059
He can't use force lightning anymore, he's got robot hands brah
>>
At one point in the original trilogy he called them "primitive jedi weapons"

He's supposed to be so strong he doesn't need them
>>
>>67791479
>so strong he doesn't need them
He gets killed by being literally, physically picked up and thrown, that would've been a good time to use the Force probably
>>
>>67791328
He seemed to enjoy the moment when Luke and Jedi clashed sabers. Why wouldn't he, an embodiment of the dark side, like a practice that encourages aggression and anger through fighting?
>>
>>67791593
Vader not Jedi*
>>
>>67786561

cant lightsaber duel with a poopy adult diaper

he was old man. REALLY OLD.
>>
>>67791328
Star Wars ended with Star Wars. Why would they name the sequel Episode V when there were no episodes II,III, and IV?
>>
>>67791479
The most he can do is shoot lightning that can be blocked with lightsabers. A blaster that fires like a machine gun would be better. If you're so strong with the Force that you don't need lightsabers you need to be able to do shit like nuclear fusion.
>>
>>67791479
He never fucking says that.

He just calls it "jedi weapon" or "your weapon".
>>
>>67786787

So vader still had his for shits and giggles?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (5 KB, 157x230) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
5 KB, 157x230
OH NOO
my young Baneposter
You will find that it is YOU who are mistaken
About a great many memes
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.