[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I witnessed some faggots go to Deadpool instead of BatmanVSoupman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x316
I witnessed some faggots go to Deadpool instead of BatmanVSoupman.

They were in ticket line in front of me.
The one dude was like "Hey how about BvS?"
"Nah dude I heard it's pretty shit kek"
"2 tickets for deadpool plz".

By the way I went to watch Cloverfield, which was incredibly great movie.

PS: I saw BvS twice.
>>
It was daylight when she escaped and suddenly it was night during the alien attack, wtf
>>
>>67785803
>what is nightfall
>>
>>67785830
is that an american thing?
>>
>>67785740
So you witnessed 2 people about to make a terrible decision but instead made a great one?
>>
I find it sad that this board is only about capekino the entire time.

Nobody talks about this hidden gem 10 Cloverfield Lane.
>>
>>67785959
Deadpool was good but the fact they decided not to watch BvS because of terrible reviews by rotten tomato is faggotry.
>>
>>67786013
The fact you think that rotten tomatoes writes the reviews speaks volumes about the intelligence of someone who would see BvS twice.
>>
>>67786115
Who said rotten to ato wrote it?
>>
>>67785915
I reckon it's hard to know this as someone who never goes outside, but once the sun starts going down it's only a matter of minutes before it gets dark.
>>
I saw 10 Cloverfield with only 1 other person in the theater.

Does anybody know about this movie?
>>
>>67785985
We had several threads about it right around release. It's what prompted me to go see it. Good decision.

WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST KEEP RUNNING?!
;_;
I mean, I know why, but GRRRR
>>
>>67786200
Bullshit, I have seen a sunset last for 1 hour.
>>
>>67786163
Not him, but "reviews by rotten tomatoes " implies they made the reviews.
>>
>>67786305
>WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST KEEP RUNNING

Which part of the movie you talkin about?

Why should she run into the field?
>>
>>67786313
When the sun's down shit goes fast. Now go back to bed Robert.
>>
Cloverfield was an ok movie up until the ending where JJ couldn't help himself
>>
>>67786346
I have a fucking window mate.
>>
>>67786397
Thos tiny slits near your ceiling don't count, I kmow it's hard when you live in a basement but I'm sure things will get better when you start going outside.
>>
>>67786380
why do people hate the ending?

The whole point of the movie was that
the fat crazy bastard was right

I thought it was cool. I was waiting to see the fucking aliens.
>>
>>67786344
No the very end when she goes to, I believe it was Houston, when she answers the radio call to arms.

It was a ruse by the ayy lmaos to eradicate survivors. You see the silhouettes of their craft when the lightning strikes.
>>
>>67785740
cloverfield wasn't a shaky cam movie about an alien in new york or something?

is that the guy from the flinstones?
>>
>>67786380
If the ending had no aliens
then how do you explain the audience about the fucked up woman outside and the fact that even Emmet saw shit happen.

It would have become a retarded plothole
>>
>>67786380
I liked the alien confrontation. Reminded me of Alien. And it was quite well choreographed
It was just a bit silly
>>
>>67786438
I don't think that she saw
spaceship. Also I would have gone there too since that's the only place people are

but I agree I didn't need that ending.

just end movie after she kills the spaceship. Althought it would have been more realistic if she died by the space worms
>>
>>67786446
>I don't know what movies came out last week.
>>
>>67786566
>I don't think that she saw
No, of course not, but prior to the events of the shelter she said she was the type to always run. I thought it was a good end, but I was sad.
>>
>>67786438
It said on the radio that they were fighting back, of course there are aliens there. They're fighting them
>>
>>67786641
Were would you go instead?
Into another basement shelter with crazy people?
>>
>>67785803

>escapes
>daylight
>everything looks ok
>night falls
>things turn to shit

BRAVO JJ
>>
>>67786641
You forgot the part about Howard talking about the phases of the alien invasion. This was phase 3

The movie had a tinfoil hat mentality--important when considering the story.

Of course the ayys would want to crush any of the last able bodied people. What greater way than luring them into a trap?
>>
being in a shelter with John Goodman is scarier and worse than getting attacked by aliens
>>
File: 2016-03-31-19-32-51--889596820.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-31-19-32-51--889596820.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>if you have any medical training pls come
>mfw im a fucking former army medic but I draw the line at fucking fighting aliens

And running away I go
>>
>>67786438
i thought so too but now I'm thinking they just wanted to clise her character arch and show how uch she changed from the first scene
>before: getting in car and running away
>now: not choosing the easy route but instead turning back to help others fight fucking aliens
>>
>>67786786
Yeah, I mean, like I said, I know why but still #triggered.
>>
>>67786786
she killed John Goodman and destroyed an alien spaceship.

I think she was confident to go fight aliens
>>
not only would I not go into an alienfightzone.

I would have got rekt by both tje fat guy ald the alien worms
>>
remember the saddest life ever

emmet got shot by a fat old pedophile and got his body sunl in acid during an alien war.
>>
>>67786883
>she killed John Goodman
M-MASAKA!
>>
>>67787022
and at no point did his dick get even slightly wet

he didn't even get just the tip in
>>
>>67786433
Because an invasion from another country would of been more realistic and original than the world of the wars shit
>>
>>67785803
That scene was so horribl that I couldnt believe what I was watching. Way to undermine your believable character drama and action by turning MEW into a grenade throwing, quipping action girl.
>>
>>67787934
Yeah it was marketing. They tacked the cloverfield name onto a script they bought. That's what people pay to see. I didn't hate the ending, but it was jarring
>>
>>67788222
I don't know what could have fixed it, beyond reshooting the entire thing to not be a goofy action scene. It seemed like there was a lot of issues with them wrestling on how to conclude the movie, we had basically three potential endings and I wonder how much of what we got was in the original plans for the script. Turning Michelle into an alien killing badass was fucking lame, though. The climax with her overcoming Goodman and escaping the shelter was intense and exciting, and a perfect conclusion to her character arc. Everything else was just like a cartoon.
>>
>>67785740
Subtle Cloverfield shill thread, you stupid fucking flip
Back to English school
>>
File: 1458819550907.jpg (38 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1458819550907.jpg
38 KB, 426x341
That foot scene in 10 cloverfield lane
>>
>>67789027
I fucking knew you fucks would be all over that vent scene
>>
>>67788520
The script has been published for years, so the original ending is publicly known:
In the original script, Michelle escapes the shelter and is chased through the farmhouse by Howard, who still wants to "protect" her. She blinds him with bathroom cleaner, he tells her about his tragic life (dead wife, missing daughter, treacherous Nate, etc.), and then she shoots him in the kneecap and runs away. He ends the movie alive, entreating Michelle to "be careful." Later, after traveling down empty roads and finding no one around to help her, she crests a hill and sees the Chicago skyline, smoldering and destroyed. No explanation is given. We don’t even know what she will do next; only that she now knows that Howard, for all his oddity, was correct. The final line in the script is, "She slowly pulls down the mask on the hazmat suit before taking a breath.
>>
>>67789156
Sounds better than World of the Worlds with worse CGI
>>
>>67785740

i-is this an anal gloryhole?
>>
>>67789156
That's still not great but so much better. I was happy with Howard dying though.
>>
If they replaced alien patrols with like Russian, Korean, or Muslim invaders and still had Mew join the resistance would of been so much better
>>
the first 20 minutes of deadpool is decent
then it becomes awful and unfunny

saw it the week it came out and really the place was filled and it only got a few slight chuckles.

It was entertaining enough as a movie but I dont get the love people have for it. Its simply not that funny

Maybe because i went to a late show so it was an older audience. Its just like a superhero version of Two and Half men
>>
>>67789454
>late to the show
Are you sure you were in the right theater?
>>
>>67789449
no fuck that
i think the ending should've been left ambiguous and leave the attackers unknown and unidentified
>>
>>67789829
if you wanted it to be left ambiguous and unidentified then you could just not go see the movie
>>
>>67789331
The look in her eyes, you just KNOW
>>
>>67789156
Why are there never a movies where the climax is a man mutilating or crippling a woman but literally hundreds where the opposite happens?

I just nexted the girl I've been going out with for the last few weeks when I found she likes movies Teeth and Hard Candy
>>
>>67790480
Dude you just missed out on the best sex of your life
>>
>>67789559
No it was like a 10 oclock showing so it was probably older people there.
Maybe 18 year olds would find family guy style jokes funnier

It was a fun movie it just wasn't that funny. The audience gave it solid chuckles just no guffaws. I demand guffaws
>>
Name a more perfect creature than MEW

I'll wait
>>
>>67790750
Mewtwo
>>
File: Sweat.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Sweat.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
>Spending the rest of your life in a post-apocalyptic bunker with MEW
Y-yeah haha what a terrible fate haha
>>
>>67786013
>the fact they decided not to watch BvS because of terrible reviews by rotten tomato is faggotry.

I would like you to explain to me, in great detail, why taking the advice of the many people who have seen the film and thereby not seeing it yourself is faggotry.

I want you to explain yourself and your reasoning.
>>
Deadpool is objectively better than BvS
>>
>>67788111
>quipping
Confirmed for having not seen the movie
>>
>>67792052
this guy gets it
>>
I watched Zootopia instead of Cloverfield 10, my gf will now buy a bunny set because she wants to be fuck dressed as a bunny.

Thanks based Disney
>>
>>67792052
>>67793878
This, all I could think the entire film was that I'd kill to spend the rest of my life with her as her slave
>>
File: Muh cock.png (33 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
Muh cock.png
33 KB, 321x322
>>67793969
Be sure to do this facial expression
>>
I would have just recut the ending as follows:
MEW escapes from Goodman. Everything plays out with her in the suit, getting to the car. Tears suit, freaks the fuck out and frantically tries to repair it. Continue as normal up until she sees the geese flying. She takes off the mask. Cut to her saying 'well fuck' as she gets into her car and drives away. Cut to credits.
Yeah it has a couple of minor problems the abrupt change to nightfall and the fact that she drives off in her car not the truck but it leaves a good amount of ambiguity and doesn't go full XCOM.
>>
>>67786013
That's how reviews work faggot OP.

Also it wasn't just rt that said it was shit, majority of reviewers and audience said it was shit.
Those two guys didn't even seem to mention rt.
>>
>>67785740
I legitimately enjoyed Cloverfield more than BvS and BvS more than Deadpool.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.