[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this man actually patrician trying to elevate capeshit to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Zack-Snyder-Net-Worth.jpg (306 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder-Net-Worth.jpg
306 KB, 2000x1000
Is this man actually patrician trying to elevate capeshit to a new level but his efforts being stunted by cape manchildren?
>>
>>67784409
no he's just a wannabe nolan
>>
Nah, he's ambitious but eventually falls out due to being inexperienced. He's an artist but needs to be way way more restrained and mature.

I liked what he did in Watchmen tho
>>
>>67784409
>patrician
>capeshit
>efforts
>cape manchildren
lol
>>
Read the reviews for his movies. People literally don't even account for the possibility of a superhero movie being artistic or having thematic depth, so they miss out on most of what makes his movies so good.
>>
He is a manchild trying to imitate actual artists

His cinematic knowledge is even lower than Paul Feig
>>
>>67784630
Lel. Feig is pretty underrated though. Manchild might whine but he's legit decent.
>>
>>67784409
>cape manchildren
manchildren is redundant
>>
>>67784590
So much fucking this. And when someone points things out to them, the overwhelming majority of them are like "lol coincidence don't mean shit."
>>
>>67784409
No. He's a bad director. He's not good at making films.
>>
>>67784449
Nolan... that guy is a great filmmaker... but he almost ruined comic books movies with that "realistic take"... now when a filmmaker like Snyder try to do a serious comic book movie (NOT A REALISTIC ONE) then everybody loses their mind... stop being hypocrite everyone and just enjoy "the golden age of comic books movies" 20 years ago all this was unthinkable...
>>
>>67784409
He's being held back by his own terrible direction and self important pretentiousness masquerading as intelligence.

When sucker punch came out everyone accepted that it was pretentious, poorly made shit. Why are people trying to convince themselves that this is somehow better because he's thrown batman and superman in to the mix? The two films are easily on a par with each other.
>>
hes a talentless hack that appeals to videogame sensibilities
>>
>>67784987
Let me ask you one question.

What do you think he intended to convey with imagery in BvS, specifically in regards to Superman?
>>
>>67785032

how does it feel to have meme opinions?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.