[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead >Zombies are being let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: day of the dead rhodes.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
day of the dead rhodes.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead
>Zombies are being let in and everywhere in the complex
>He leaves his soldiers behind to go hide
>Locks himself inside the dwelling/living area

Let's pretend Bub wasn't there. What was Rhodes plan exactly? Was he just gonna grab a bunch of ammo and then uh... shoot all of the zombies? Somehow make a run for it despite the zombies that are soon going to be clogging up the doorways?

I mean what the hell?
>>
At that point, I don't think he had a plan.

Made for some wonderful overacting, though.

Stupid George Clooney ruined Joe's chance at being in From Dusk Till Dawn...
>>
Why the hell didn't they have the nigger teach anyone how to fly the whirlybird in case he died like in Dawn?
>>
Day of the Dead has the best zombie movie opening of all time.
Y / N ?
>>
>>67784699
True. It didn't seem like he and his soldiers were doing much except lamenting their situation.
>>
>>67784771
Presumably it was their job to go out and capture zombies for experiments.
>>
>>67784757
Nay, it is the BEST zombie movie
>>
>>67784402
You don't exactly act logically when you panic. And he was in full-tilt panic mode at that point.
>>
CHOKE ON IT
>>
>>67784699
Because that was the only thing keeping him alive.
>>
>>67784955
>IT
>'EM

ftfy
>>
>IT'S OKAY STEELE, THROWBACKS ALL HAVE BIG DICKS

Rickles and Steele were too pure for this world.
>>
>>67785153
Steele was my favorite character. I actually felt like he wasn't all that bad a guy, either. At least he got to go out mercifully.
>>
>>67784923
Yeah, 90% of the best zombie movie is people arguing in bunkers about who's in control...
>>
>>67785274
>jello? That's how the spic says ''yellow''. JELLO~
>>
>>67785572
We all have at least one racist friend.
>>
>>67784402
His plan was to not get eaten. I would say that is a solid plan. What you wanted him to give up and let himself get eaten?
>>
>>67785333
This movie has the best atmosphere, the best zombie designs, and the best scenario for a zombie film (trapped underground).

>That Zombie groan in the background when the black dude was talking to the white chick

Fucking sends chills down my spine.

Also Frankenstein and Bub were great too.

Fuck off fag.,
>>
>>67785782
>Dees place is one great big TOMBSTONE
>STONE
>STONE
>>
>>67785782
>best zombie designs

Nah, lad, that's Zombi 2.
>>
>>67784402

It makes sense within how they were portraying his character. He wasn't a capable leader, he wasn't particularly brave, and his ability to strategize was almost nonexistent.

He's basically the Mall cop in the 2004 Dawn of the Dead. It's some small potato jackass that suddenly thinks that he's going to be the king of the zombie apocalypse but never stopped being a small potato jackass.

It really reflects a lot of the personalities of people I've seen. People that never had any power tend to completely abuse any bit of authority they get. Even if their own incompetence was the reason they never had any power in the first place.
>>
>>67785894
Zombi 2 zombies are legit spooky dirt monsters
>>
>>67786869
Wait....I thought Zombi 2 was just Zombi because Zombi was marketed as a sequel to Dawn of The Dead.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.