[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck did Marvel decide on this televised, commercial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 050412-the-avengers1.jpg (27 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
050412-the-avengers1.jpg
27 KB, 620x375
Why the fuck did Marvel decide on this televised, commercial tier cinematography?
>>
>>67782513
They wanted to make money.
>>
>If everything is covered in a grey filter it's bad cinematography
BvS looks like dogshit, and you need to accept that.
>>
>>67782634
I'm not saying they had good cinematography either.
>>
>>67782634
DCucks aren't going to accept anything. BvS's reception (not to mention that 81% financial drop) have driven them completely insane.

>>67782683
Because they decided on Joss Whedon. I'm glad they ditched his sorry ass in favor of the Russos.
>>
>>67782513
Because tv has surpassed film as an artform
>>
File: dick picture.jpg (41 KB, 716x480) Image search: [Google]
dick picture.jpg
41 KB, 716x480
>>67782513
They are trying to emulate the lame american, poorly colored, shadeless comics

alternatively, they're afraid that they retard audiences won't understand their brainless comedies if they have to focus on cinematography
>>
>>67782513
Because Joss Whedon.
>>
>>67782748

>Joss Whedon

He fucking ruined what could have been a great Ultron. He went full fucking quip on AoU. Plus he got rid of Quicksilver because killing characters off out of nowhere is the only way Whedon knows how to make things serious and add drama.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 566x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 566x564
>>67782513
>Mark Cuckmode unironically praised this film's cinematography

The day I learned unequivocally that his opinions were worthless. The problem isn't the colours. Colour is good. It's the incredibly pedestrian composition and shot blocking. There are episodes of Star Trek more cinematically filmed than this mess.
>>
>>67782513
Because it prints money.
>>
>>67782513
Hulk was literally too tall to fit into some of the frames.
It basically had to be.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.